Em Sheldon #13 Comments for clout under everyone’s pic, and wears clothes that she can’t zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she’s putting posts up saying she’s going to ‘tell the story’. Then posts about her nanna loving skincare then back to ads and free food. I’m finding it jarring. God help anyone else that’s recently bereaved or has an ill loved one seeing her random posts about her nanna being in a hospice. It could be quite triggering.
This idea that’s she’s going to write about what happened is crass as well. Should be totally private. And she not the first person that has raced on train/plane/bus to reach a loved one. The amateur dramatic posts are just totally unnecessary. Not a single person is questioning that she got back to see her nanna as fast as she could.
If she’s still upset or going through grief I would honestly urge her to put down her phone and just stop posting for a week or two

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m finding it jarring her posting about her Nan one minute and then adverts next

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m sure when she shared the link to her step dad’s fundraising page it said she passed away on June 10th - it could have been July 10th but I’m sure it said June, did anyone else see it?

This is under the comments on Robin Gallants pregnancy announcement.

how embarrassing for you 😂

823F28E1-3416-491A-B320-FFE0321F5BA2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Scrolled down the donations and Em has given £50. Her brother has donated £60.

Surely she can afford more than that for the hospice that supported her grandmother?! She hasn’t even added gift aid 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Probably donated it through her company for tax relief purposes.

Reactions: 8
Waiting for the creature to make he queen's death (God rest her soul.) All about Emma Shill-don

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Went one whole day without posting an affiliate link the day after the queen died but not for her own grandma….

Reactions: 9
Scrolled down the donations and Em has given £50. Her brother has donated £60.

Surely she can afford more than that for the hospice that supported her grandmother?! She hasn’t even added gift aid 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
This comment made me wonder if actually yes and… I don’t think the charity will contribute anything to a run so it does look like it’s from the business. Somehow this still surprises me. Choosing an option where she gets a tax break vs the charity gets extra (unless I’m misunderstanding) is Em Selfish all over

Attachments

Reactions: 2
This comment made me wonder if actually yes and… I don’t think the charity will contribute anything to a run so it does look like it’s from the business. Somehow this still surprises me. Choosing an option where she gets a tax break vs the charity gets extra (unless I’m misunderstanding) is Em Selfish all over
Yep a company can’t use gift aid, instead any charitable donations would be exempt from corporation tax.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Lol… rather be in paris than supporting her family. Says alot about her doesn’t it. Also shows how much of a tit friend Emily Canham is booking this at the same time..
773A690C-0A14-4C30-B687-8F9321BFFE1C.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Posts about family being everything but fucks off to Paris when her step dad is running a marathon for the hospice that cared for her Nan. Says it all doesn’t it. We can all see her ‘priorities’

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I just can’t believe the video she’s put on of her FaceTime with her gran. I mean talk about lack of boundaries… what is she trying to show/prove?! That stuff is for yourself not your followers on Instagram. She’s bleeping lost the plot!!! I mean we knew that, but this is just something else 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She's the kind of disgusting person that would post a photo from the funeral. She has no decorum. She wouldn't know it if it slapped her in the face. Vile woman.

Has she deleted it??

Reactions: 6
Seems she has - someone probably had to advise her that it isn’t normal behaviour

I just can’t believe the video she’s put on of her FaceTime with her gran. I mean talk about lack of boundaries… what is she trying to show/prove?! That stuff is for yourself not your followers on Instagram. She’s bleeping lost the plot!!! I mean we knew that, but this is just something else 🤯
What was it showing? Looks like she’s deleted it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.