Em Sheldon #13 Comments for clout under everyone’s pic, and wears clothes that she can’t zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry has she just announced her nans death 15 minutes after aff linking some cheap tat? She’s so odd

Reactions: 9
Sorry has she just announced her nans death 15 minutes after aff linking some cheap tat? She’s so odd
If this doesn’t sum her up then I actually don’t know what else can. How about take a day or 2 off posting shite in your stories, not one person is going to care or miss you. You’re only saying certain things to justify why you’re still money grabbing. Yes it is really sad and an awful situation to be in and I actually do really feel for her.. but come on, be present in the moment for a god damn change. You aren’t a hero because you keep posting shite affiliate links and “kept on working” cause a CEO did. Surely this is a good eye opener that there’s a lot more to life than social media

Reactions: 13
Wtf is wrong with her? When my Grandad died I was devastated, could barely use my phone to get train tickets home. I never would have been on Instagram.

I am sorry for the loss of Gran but she needs to sort out her priorities.

Reactions: 11
I am sorry to hear about her grandma. It’s very sad.
Sounds she flew home early from the US trip which was end of July/ start of august. I can’t think of a single day where she’s been off insta in that time. She’s also posted you tube videos. I can’t imagine being with a terminally ill relative and posting online like nothing has happened. The fact she refused to take a day off and justifies it saying her Grandma told her to work is quite weird. Surely you’d just take time off??

There’s something very hypocritical about telling people to make the most of their time with loved ones when she didn’t take a day off and must have spent half the time posting on insta and uploading to YouTube.

I am personally a very private person so find posting about a relatives death on insta quite odd. I think influencers who are more private and maybe just post a story to say they have had a bereavement are choosing a better way to handle it. Otherwise it can seem like using a death to garner sympathy and likes.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Please don’t hate me, today is sad she lost her Grandma, grief is horrible and I’m sorry for her as person, no matter what we think of her, she is a human being and I’m sorry for her loss x

I am sorry to hear about her grandma. It’s very sad.
Sounds she flew home early from the US trip which was end of July/ start of august. I can’t think of a single day where she’s been off insta in that time. She’s also posted you tube videos. I can’t imagine being with a terminally ill relative and posting online like nothing has happened. The fact she refused to take a day off and justifies it saying her Grandma told her to work is quite weird. Surely you’d just take time off??

There’s something very hypocritical about telling people to make the most of their time with loved ones when she didn’t take a day off and must have spent half the time posting on insta and uploading to YouTube.

I am personally a very private person so find posting about a relatives death on insta quite odd. I think influencers who are more private and maybe just post a story to say they have had a bereavement are choosing a better way to handle it. Otherwise it can seem like using a death to garner sympathy and likes.
Normally I agree with everything you say but I will say this when someone is terminally ill, you deal with it in different ways, no one can tell you how to react and how to feel. It hits people differently, I didn’t take a day off and nearly had a break down months later. Grief hits people in different ways, whatever she is, please don’t judge the response and reaction to her Grandmas death x

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Please don’t hate me, today is sad she lost her Grandma, grief is horrible and I’m sorry for her as person, no matter what we think of her, she is a human being and I’m sorry for her loss x

Normally I agree with everything you say but I will say this when someone is terminally ill, you deal with it in different ways, no one can tell you how to react and how to feel. It hits people differently, I didn’t take a day off and nearly had a break down months later. Grief hits people in different ways, whatever she is, please don’t judge the response and reaction to her Grandmas death x
Are you Em? Lol. This seems like exactly how she responds to comments that are critical of her on youtube.

Reactions: 10
Are you Em? Lol. This seems like exactly how she responds to comments that are critical of her on youtube.
If you looked at my other posts you’d know I wasn’t! I just felt a bit bad for her, tit when you lose a family member.

Reactions: 2
I mean why she needs to plaster a million paragraphs on insta about it is beyond me — 1 post would have been enough. Sounds like she’s just trying to justify her weird online behaviour more than anything. Totally agree it is very sad and I’ve also laid beside to someone in palliative care, but for some weird reason she feels compelled to tell everyone everything, repeat herself and over explain. Screams guilty to me for continuing to be a complete beg when in real life she could channel her energy else where

Reactions: 14
Its very sad when someone passes away and I can see how much she cared for her grandma.
BUT she used this poor womans bad health for content in the past. I'm glad she kept it offline while her grandma was ill but she just couldn't help herself with that huge post. The fact that the first thing that she says is that the post has been in her drafts shows that she has just been waiting to share it.

I hope she takes some proper time to grieve and process her feelings.

Reactions: 10
I'm sorry she lost her gran and she seemed close to her but I can't get over her posting ads before she mentioned her death.
Could she not give her gran the respect she deserves and not look to make money. Using other examples of people's reaction to death, eh Em you don't have to follow suit. If we didn't know her we'd say this is how she deals with grief but no she uses any excuse to flog stuff and make it about her.

Reactions: 9
Imagine it being your job to eat a subway on camera and pretend its the best thing you've ever eaten.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
’m sorry to hear that your grandma passed away yeah i actually am like obviously i'm i'm going to be upset about that innit yeah and hadiqa you know the only thing is yeah is that no one can force me to be your mate or anything yeah and i don't want to be mates wiv you alright

Me to em. Except I don't actually give a duck

• Haha
“Nanna told me to get back to work” oh duck off. How low can you stoop to justify the fact you didn’t once stop shilling as your nan died.

• Heart
I don’t mind if people disagree with me, this thread is about sharing opinions and we will all have different ones. I do take the point that people grieve in different ways so that is fair.

I just can’t help but feel as others have said that posting ads and saying I’ve visited places my Nan liked is a bit poor taste and seems to be more about justifying why she carried on posting and visited soho farmhouse etc.
If someone says they deal best with grief by carrying on working then I respect that but she hadn’t said that. She said her grandma told her to keep working. Just feels off to me.

• Heart
Presumably she doesn't have a choice about working because she will have commitments that contractually she has to fulfill. I don't really understand why she has shared it publicly, but that is just not my style. When my gran died I was devastated but didn't feel a need to share it on social media. It just feels to me very attention seeking behaviour which is typical of em.

Reactions: 5
Agreed that it’s an awful situation to be in and I’m sorry for her grans passing but as others have said, the essays read like an explanation of why she’s been absolutely business as usual with the shills and, in the case of that hmrc related thing, looked to be scams. Ems accounts suggest she has more than enough financial stability to take the time off to be with family (the thing she’s literally saying she didn’t do but others should). If her ads have deadlines with no room to move then I’d be surprised but if so why not queue the work posts and log off? Her ad affiliate posts of random shopping things aren’t work obligations and she’s been posting them non stop, and the home begs. She’s not had so much engagement on a post for months so it does feel like capitalising on grief imo. Her stats will be up which will help her work wise.

Don’t doubt for a second that she is gutted, I know I’d be if it was my nan. She writes like she is either the first going through something awful (the plane story had my eyes rolling).

It just feels like her once again using something family related that should be private as content to be monetised.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.