Em Sheldon #13 Comments for clout under everyone’s pic, and wears clothes that she can’t zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s blatantly crammed loads of tit in the cupboard, like she does with every cupboard 🙈 and rammed it shut to hide the mess

Reactions: 6
Unpopular opinion but I think they look like a row of portaloos. Also where is she going to put them? There’s not even enough room to swing a cat!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am watching her Body Shop advent calendar video and she is terrible at her job! There are some facemasks in it and the first thing she says is "my favourite sheet masks are actually Dr Jart."
LOL. The Body Shop sent this to her and she is promoting another brand!! She also throws the items onto the floor without going into much detail. She then complains that they are travel-sized and not full-sized items. She reminds me of Veruca Salt, an utter brat.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am watching her Body Shop advent calendar video and she is terrible at her job! There are some facemasks in it and the first thing she says is "my favourite sheet masks are actually Dr Jart."
LOL. The Body Shop sent this to her and she is promoting another brand!! She also throws the items onto the floor without going into much detail. She then complains that they are travel-sized and not full-sized items. She reminds me of Veruca Salt, an utter brat.

She’s so ungrateful! And there are more comments about her just throwing the items on the floor and talking too fast. When will she learn

Reactions: 7

She is vile. How much do you want to play the victim, gas light and be so passive aggressive to someone.
And it's a 'learning process' wtf? Shouldn't she/you be pro at this now? (She has/You've been putting out content (albeit poor) for years!

Nb. She/you & she has /you've been added, because we all know she/you read(s) here.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She definitely thought she'd be getting a shed load of views by rushing to upload an unboxing of the advent calendar!

Just briefly watched it, it's so sloppy. Basically no close ups to the products, just shows it from a far so you can't see it at all. No explanation of what the product says it does and then just chucks it all on the floor. Awful.

Reactions: 10
Wow that video is AWFUL. Like what is the actual purpose of opening each box saying what it is and throwing it on the floor? Complaining it’s mini sized, saying she doesn’t like rose or some other brand is better.
Then critical comments, and she has the bleeping cheek to say there are probably worse unboxings than hers?? Trust us Shel Boy there aren’t! Even a ten year old could do a better job.
I can’t believe her defence is being ill and than she produces free content!!
I’m sorry didn’t realise there was a gun to your head forcing you to work if you’re that ill.
Let’s be honest Shill Boy you wanted the aff links for minimal effort.
Man, I’m tempted to send this video to body shop and make sure they see it….

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She sounds like she’s on QVC or the shopping channel trying to shill overpriced items with a time deadline. How tit of a video

Reactions: 6
That was the sloppiest thing I’ve ever seen. Just ripping it open, quickly reading the name of the product and throwing it on the floor…what??!

The fact she just randomly opened Christmas Day midway through too?

This was the definition of minimum can’t be bothered effort. Her response is disgusting- don’t give me constructive feedback I’m ill. It was tit. She needs telling.

Reactions: 16
Dear god. Between her and lodger neither knew that you need to store raw meat on the bottom shelf?? How do they manage to exist day to day? How do they seemingly not know any basics like this?

It makes me think when she had that food poisoning earlier in the year it was probably of her own doing. Two absolute thick as duck idiots.
Shame that person told her as them getting a bout of the shits would be quite funny

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she saying ass and asses when responding. She is from Yorkshire. Never met anyone from there that doesn’t say arse.
Another American wannabe.

She’s too thin skinned, sloppy and untalented to do this job. What the duck response is that to someone’s valid criticism?!
bodyshop are absolute mugs for sending freebies to her to do this with it. I’m sick of seeing such rubbish getting rewarded.

Reactions: 12

She is vile. How much do you want to play the victim, gas light and be so passive aggressive to someone.
And it's a 'learning process' wtf? Shouldn't she/you be pro at this now? (She has/You've been putting out content (albeit poor) for years!

Nb. She/you & she has /you've been added, because we all know she/you read(s) here.
why did that comment hit such a nerve with her? can you imagine sending such a lengthy reply to someone explaining why you filmed your video in a certain way...she's a fumbling mess. how can she she still be learning as she goes along? she's been doing this 'job' for years! she's sloppy and all she's interested in is how she can make some money as quickly and as easily as possible, hence why zero effort goes into everything she does.

she’s so careless, she doesn’t actually care about the content she produces or takes any pride in it and that body shop video just shows it and rushes it. she states she’s learning as she goes - she’s been doing this for how long???? it’s bleeping lazy.

i’m not an influencer but i have a skincare beauty instagram page and i actually care about what i’m talking about and it makes a difference like not in a bigheaded way but if i received something i’d be so grateful and so like careful to portray it as it is and be genuine about it

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.