Em Sheldon #13 Comments for clout under everyone’s pic, and wears clothes that she can’t zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She even had the gall to post that she had reviewed the calendar on the body shops insta page. I mean they need to take a look at her video because it’s embarrassing to them as a brand.

I agree that if you are passionate and care about something you will do a good job. She clearly doesn’t care. She’s been this sloppy for so long and she gets paid for it so she’s never tried to improve one bit. She doesn’t really care about beauty or fashion or cooking (I mean look at the state of her and that lemon pasta 🤮), it’s just about getting likes and ads to pay. She doesn’t deserve the platform she has at all. Not one bit of gratitude for the free stuff she gets.

The comment hit a nerve because it’s true and she’s scrambling trying to justify and deflect (notice it’s never her fault). She doesn’t really accept the criticism.
Like where someone said it wasn’t very in depth and she replies ‘no one wants to watch a 45 mins unboxing’ with a laughing emoji.
Which to me says it all. She wouldn’t watch a video that long but actually people interested in beauty and looking to drop a hundred quid plus on a calendar actually do want a detailed video to see if it’s worth it.
She doesn’t fundamentally understand the audience at all. And that’s why it’s so funny watching her make an absolute car crash of content.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Lol talking about putting a cushion down when the real solution here is to not film every video in the corner of your kitchen so you actually have somewhere to put things!

Reactions: 13
I noticed that Tiffany Watson and Fran Newman young from made in Chelsea are recently commenting on all of Em's ig posts. I am surprised they'd interact with a slobby social climber like her. Is she paying them? 😂

Reactions: 3
It’s the comment of “I’m just a girl producing free content” for me 😂😂😂 yes the product is free, basically most of your life is free, but she’s uploaded this to a monetised platform with monetised links so what in the world does she mean by producing free content, is she bleeping delusional hahaha — is this what she says to her tax man? bleeping clown

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s the comment of “I’m just a girl producing free content” for me 😂😂😂 yes the product is free, basically most of your life is free, but she’s uploaded this to a monetised platform with monetised links so what in the world does she mean by producing free content, is she bleeping delusional hahaha — is this what she says to her tax man? bleeping clown
It drives me crazy when they went I MADE CONTENT FOR FREE. Like no, you got paid to make the content and you earn money from the content. duck off. I dare her to turn it into patreon or something, she will know no one will pay for her content

• Haha
bleeping hell, she's getting worse. What in sweet hell was that advent calendar unboxing? And the gaslighting about being ill and still learning. tit!!!!
And if she washes her hair like she is on that awful head and shoulders ad, no wonder it always looks so dull and unwashed.

Is she not seriously worried about her career (if you can call it that?!)

Jesus, she’s going to an aesthetics clinic with nothing in mind but wants to see what they suggest… completely unbelievable and so irresponsible.

She’ll do anything as long as it’s free! Absolutely horrifying, at her age she shouldn’t need work dong. Also I wouldn’t be letting that Michael Jackson looking thing even touch my face, look at the pillow face.

Reactions: 14
I wouldn’t be going to anyone that has to give away free treatments in order to promote their business. Any good aesthetics doctor would probably have a long wait list and not need to promote themselves.
It’s funny as Shel Boy doesn’t even follow the lovely clinic. Just shows it’s all because it’s free that’s she’s going.

God it was bloody awful! Is it possible to see how many dislikes she has on that video?

Reactions: 2
Anybody else going to be doing anything about this absolute cretin?
Screenshot_20220827-134055.png

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What do you think someone like Em will do for work as she gets older? Let's be real she isn't a successful influencer, she has no collabs or products out. Her posting affiliate links surely isn't sustainable.
With the cost of living rising crazily is she not worried?

Reactions: 12
She ended up getting sent even more Body Shop stuff 😆😆 mental. I can’t quite believe that video is real.

• Wow
It's hard to really understand how she's getting worse with every thing she puts out there? Doesn't she have like a decade of experience at this point?

Usually I find Em deeply annoying and embarrassing but the aesthetics thing actually makes me feel really uncomfortable. Going to see what they suggest makes them sound really unethical. My botox place never has, and I don't think ever would, make a suggestion off me going in without any reason. I hope it's Em wanting to avoid talking exact treatments she has, but if not I really hope their clinic doesn't last.

She’s unhinged the way she talks about him proposing. She always brings it up (as if anyone asked her about that). He doesn’t wanna??! Clearly. You look insane talking about it all the time.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.