Em Sheldon #13 Comments for clout under everyone’s pic, and wears clothes that she can’t zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg how many arms chairs does she now have in that kitchen 🤣 she can’t turn down a freebie. There’s no space Em!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Utterly ridiculous how many chairs she’s putting in that kitchen. It’s the most impractical kitchen with that stupid massive island and no space for a proper table.
I bet the other chairs are just sat in her garden festering

Reactions: 4
Clearly didn't love her boucle chair like she told us a million times.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
One of the hottest days of the year and this clown is posting about autumn and winter boots that keep you warm and cosy 💀 along with a load of cutaways where she has a totally different face. She is so lazy in her content creation.

watched the video until she said that they hug you like a second foot 😂😂😂😂😂

why is she just constantly rehashing old content?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lol as anyone seen she’s painting that outdoor storage unit? That will look hideous after a bit of rain etc and be peeling no doubt.

Shes also begging for fence panels as Emily Canham showed off her new slatted ones on her home insta yesterday. Shel boy why don’t you just ask your bff Emily how much they cost? Ah that’s because you want to beg for free ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol as anyone seen she’s painting that outdoor storage unit? That will look hideous after a bit of rain etc and be peeling no doubt.

Shes also begging for fence panels as Emily Canham showed off her new slatted ones on her home insta yesterday. Shel boy why don’t you just ask your bff Emily how much they cost? Ah that’s because you want to beg for free ones.
I hope people answer her the way she answers questions about how much things cost

'well it could cost XX but I've seen people pay XX and my mums mate paid XX and my grandad said he paid XX so who bleeping knows?'

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes she used her trip advisor reviews to leave bad reviews for places that clearly hadn’t given into her demands. Receipts are on a previous thread! I need to make a wiki really so it’s all in one place.

she was bff with Danielle Peazer at the time of the yellow swimsuit shot. Seems they aren’t friends anymore? I agree she enjoyed the attention. Personally the idea of strangers leering at my body in newspapers makes me feel ill. But I can well imagine she enjoyed her 5 seconds of fame. The more I think about the amount of stuff she’s done to get on the BBC or in newspapers I think she wants to be famous and is trying to get in the news
She liked everyone comment that bullshitted her saying she looked good in the swimsuit, and I have attached the pics she put of herself on Twitter but she made sure she didn’t crop out the DM calling her legs long and lean and a blonde beauty 😂😂😂😂 bleeping hell. Em is desperate for any attention to her even the bad is good, she’s also desperate for people to tell her she looks good. She’s very insecure in her thoughts and looks.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But her legs are short?!

DM headlines about women always sound like a perv wrote them

Reactions: 6
She needs to stop going on about being ill with a sore throat 🙄 hardly a big deal. sounded to me like she went out at the weekend and got pissed up and is just hung over. Like just get over it and stop dramatising everything

Reactions: 2
As if she would ever spend that on such an ugly looking storage cabinet. :ROFLMAO: (apologies if I have offended anyone who has one, I just think they don't look nice)

Reactions: 4
There’s a good reason why most outdoor stuff is grey or brown it’s because we get wet winters so they’d be covered in dirt which shows up if your shed is cream! What an idiot. I mean who cares what colour it is anyway. Her garden probably looks like something off shameless with her clothes drying on a rack and furniture scattered on the lawn to make way for new freebies!

There two of them in the flat and it’s stuffed with junk. One bedroom full of wardrobes and built a whole garden room which is also a junk room for gym stuff and a random table she begged for.

Reactions: 6
The fence beg is getting old.

She can’t seem to get contractors in any more. Does her reputation precede her in that industry now? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She emailed a few people the other day and moaning they haven’t got back to her? I mean give them a week at least.

She probably emails and tells them she’s an influencers and if they do it for free she’ll do ten stories and a reel instead of payment. No one will touch her with a barge pole!

I also wondered if her last builders have spread the word given she slagged them off many times

Reactions: 10
God, it's so wasteful - accept a freebie just to sell it?! I hope advertisers watch it happen and blacklist her. She's not even grateful with the "get the one I actually wanted", as though someone forced her to accept a chair rather than her going on the beg for any old freebie and being unwilling to say no to anything even if she clearly should.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Em, no, there is no space for a chair in your bedroom 🤣🤣🤣 does she see a square foot of floor and think that is space to put anything? Imagine cramming a king size bed and an armchair into that bedroom!

How often does that squat rack even get used?

Someone please kindly gift this girl some common sense

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.