Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lechat

VIP Member
Exactly! I’m not sure i would want footage of me getting pissed all weekend at a hen party on the internet for anyone to see! Especially filmed by someone I didn’t even know.
Very much this. Influencers seem to think they have the god given right to film everything but a lot of people aren’t comfortable with it. Esp a hen do where you want to let loose.

she’s also saying she’s done 7 vlog for this two week trip? Wtf. And 5 are for nyc where she’s been like a week or less? No one needs 5 vlogs of her her breaking open donuts and standing on Brooklyn bridge laughing into the distance 🙄😒

• Haha
Reactions: 17

bookworm_1

Also lets not forget the time she lied she was working with Tesla - she had infact just booked a test drive

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
She even had the gall to post that she had reviewed the calendar on the body shops insta page. I mean they need to take a look at her video because it’s embarrassing to them as a brand.

I agree that if you are passionate and care about something you will do a good job. She clearly doesn’t care. She’s been this sloppy for so long and she gets paid for it so she’s never tried to improve one bit. She doesn’t really care about beauty or fashion or cooking (I mean look at the state of her and that lemon pasta 🤮), it’s just about getting likes and ads to pay. She doesn’t deserve the platform she has at all. Not one bit of gratitude for the free stuff she gets.

The comment hit a nerve because it’s true and she’s scrambling trying to justify and deflect (notice it’s never her fault). She doesn’t really accept the criticism.
Like where someone said it wasn’t very in depth and she replies ‘no one wants to watch a 45 mins unboxing’ with a laughing emoji.
Which to me says it all. She wouldn’t watch a video that long but actually people interested in beauty and looking to drop a hundred quid plus on a calendar actually do want a detailed video to see if it’s worth it.
She doesn’t fundamentally understand the audience at all. And that’s why it’s so funny watching her make an absolute car crash of content.

• Heart

Lechat

VIP Member
She looks like a wannabe pimp in that bloody coat and sheepskin scarf on top 🤣 she believes everything white/cream with texture is bOuCLe, so embarrassing

Also I can’t believe shes put a reel up for her friends birthday but started the caption with ‘different girls different bodies’ WTAF 😳
What is the value in calling out that they have different bodies exactly? Especially on a so called birthday message.
Em has some issues about body size in my view, she clearly relishes pointing out her friend is bigger than her.

• Wow

Lechat

VIP Member
I went back to check if I heard right and put subtitles on! She says it would be “perfect if you were a Christmas wedding kind of person”. No idea what that means as it could mean for a bride who is having a Christmas wedding or your going to an Xmas wedding. But either way that dress is not appropriate!

82684A96-FDC5-4D8C-82EA-BA4341F993FF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Lechat

VIP Member
Who on earth would take Em Sheldons advice on designer bags?! It’s laughable she does these videos because she’s clearly after the aff link money.

Secondly maybe Em needs to read the news and realise that is an economic crisis unfurling, so I don’t think many people will be buying designer bags ahead of a winter where energy bills are going to be hundreds of pounds a month.

C2E96DDC-00F4-4F65-A137-6E1730264830.jpeg

gossipgirldemi

VIP Member
It’s the holding the back of the dress for me trying to make it look like something it clearly isn’t 😂😂😂 literally looks so awkward and weird. she’s actually terrible at this isn’t she
2DD2E892-9B06-41C1-A7EF-3C316AA25B9C.jpeg
1F059409-CBC6-444E-B309-A06CB54EB0F1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Fuck me she is so desperate at the moment. Trying to get cookies onto peoples phones in every post! A new newsletter, directing people to her blog for links...Em mate, give it up. Stop pretending you are trying to 'help' people!

Love the fact that those white plastic wellies were attached so she couldn't do her usual leg bend arse out thing properly!! She's a mess. Dresses gaping at the chest. Holding onto the back of one of them in a reel probably cos she couldn't do it up. Unable to walk in her heels... She is an anti influencer.

Lechat

VIP Member
More fool Singapore Tourism then. They literally won’t get one more visitor as a result of Em Sheldon so they have wasted their own money.

She’s now flogging a dog camera lol. When she doesn’t have a dog.
And some person from Love Island knock off necklace.
She doesn’t have any consistent brand partnerships at all. It’s just desperate lurching from thing to thing. But unfortunately it works and she’s earning from it

Pettyprep

'we've been wanting to try here for ages' aka wouldn't have gone near the place until a freebie was offered