Em Sheldon #13 Comments for clout under everyone’s pic, and wears clothes that she can’t zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! I’m not sure i would want footage of me getting pissed all weekend at a hen party on the internet for anyone to see! Especially filmed by someone I didn’t even know.
Very much this. Influencers seem to think they have the god given right to film everything but a lot of people aren’t comfortable with it. Esp a hen do where you want to let loose.

she’s also saying she’s done 7 vlog for this two week trip? Wtf. And 5 are for nyc where she’s been like a week or less? No one needs 5 vlogs of her her breaking open donuts and standing on Brooklyn bridge laughing into the distance 🙄😒

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Had to drop in that Q&A that she once lived in Montreal didn’t she?

DID WE ALL KNOW SHE USED TO LIVE IN CANADA?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Basically admitting she can’t afford the trip if she’s moaning about Taxes and Tips. I mean for someone that sees NYC as their second home and loves being there she sure loves complaining about the US

4D4834E5-FEC4-460E-B87D-C5B20B1F5837.jpeg

• Haha
🤣 has she massively abused her credit card trying to keep up with her US dreamzzz?

• Haha
Those insta stories are literal word vomit, with a beg in-between for free hotel stays for her birthday. FFS

Reactions: 9
She's apparently planning a trip for her 30th at the end of the year. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
“As expensive as it’s made out” is such a funny question to ask someone who pins their ego on appearing to have a luxurious life, even if she’s really only there for dessert (is this actually what she does?! Sneaky tit if she only does a full dinner if it’s paid for as an ad!!)
I just caught up this thread and how she posted on her story that she lives her best life in New York lol doesn’t sound like her best life is in her budget now😂
She didn’t have to go to soul cycles, which is $75 for 3 classes, I’m assuming that’s the package she went for rather than the $38 per class, she definitely didn’t have to go and do lots of destination bakery things since she’s not actually a food blogger (or good blogger as autocorrect wanted).
New York can be cheap outside of accommodation, she’s just desperate to be seen as rich.
And obviously a hen party in Miami for your wealthy friend is not going to be cheap🙃 going to have to attempt vlog watching based on comments here! Would love someone from the trip to pop up here, though probably just wishful thinking. If she’s embarrassed her friend that’s strain for the friendship I imagine.

Also the spending ban is so disingenuous, I wonder how quickly she’ll be “grinding” aka opening her freebies and spamming with long cookie ads.

Reactions: 11
You know, I just think she has no idea how to be in normal social situations. Her entire 20s has been spent filming her life for content. Its like she doesn't understand the concept of just letting loose and having fun without pointing the camera and jabbering on about how stunning/dreamy everything is and how excited she is. She does nothing without making content out of it. In all these years she never seems to just go to a concert to see a band she likes, pop to the pub for a drink, go dancing in a club etc. Its all gifted meals, hotels that she has to film.

The other girls were just letting loose and enjoying themselves and Em is just there being weird and awkward and filming them, repeating the same tit over and over. She seems to think that by filming them she's showing how much fun she's having. When in actual fact it does the opposite. Because when you are genuinely having fun, you don't need your phone out. No one else was doing what she was. There was no need for 'content'. Its all just for her to make money anyway. I also noticed that there weren't many shots of the other girls faces, they probably told her they didn't want her to film them.

She was definitely the weird hanger on in that situation. She seems to think that by 'organising things' and making all these seemingly grand gestures, that she'll show that she is the best friend. But actually no one cares. When you are with your friends, one that you've known for ages, there is no need for a bloody private chef (how many times did she go on about how she found her). A takeaway pizza is enough because you are just enjoying the moment.
This is spot on. She is incapable of living in the moment and enjoying a truly organic moment.

She’s also someone that can’t go more than 30 seconds without checking her phone I’d imagine. Imagine her in a theatre or at the cinema, she’d be the person on their phone for the whole play or film.

As others have commented, her reality is actually quite sad as she appears socially awkward and doesn’t know how to behave in normal social situations.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This is spot on. She is incapable of living in the moment and enjoying a truly organic moment.

She’s also someone that can’t go more than 30 seconds without checking her phone I’d imagine. Imagine her in a theatre or at the cinema, she’d be the person on their phone for the whole play or film.

As others have commented, her reality is actually quite sad as she appears socially awkward and doesn’t know how to behave in normal social situations.
She definitely seems like a bit of a weirdo. I don't know if she's a bit stunted because she's never had a real job or if she is on the spectrum. I have autism and can def seem a bit awkward in real life so no shade there.

Reactions: 5
Also I’m convinced she came home from New York a good 4 days ago and is still pretending she’s there

Reactions: 9
Has she sped that reformer pilates video up? The point of it is to tone your body through slow movements? She’s racing through it!

Reactions: 3
Has she sped that reformer pilates video up? The point of it is to tone your body through slow movements? She’s racing through it!
Hello, I'm a Pilates teacher and yes she has sped it up. It also makes me LIVID that the stories are marked as an Ad. It's an absolutely shite industry at the moment: pay hasn't increased since about 1990, and giving free places away to idiotic influencers isn't exactly going to help. As per Em's just taken tit for free because she can.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Hello, I'm a Pilates teacher and yes she has sped it up. It also makes me LIVID that the stories are marked as an Ad. It's an absolutely shite industry at the moment: pay hasn't increased since about 1990, and giving free places away to idiotic influencers isn't exactly going to help. As per Em's just taken tit for free because she can.
It looks like it's an ad for Theyers rather than a gifted class

Reading the caption she at a gifted class that she went to with the brand. This girl does not part her own cash to do stuff like this!! 😂
I’m not convinced the video is sped up as the people behind her are moving normally so she’s just jerking manically on the reformer machine because all she cares about is filming herself getting a freebie than doing something properly.

Also find it hard to believe there are no available Pilates classes in the whole of West London? I mean book ahead or go at 2pm Shel Boy, not like you’ll be working or anything

8B31D7F6-0C41-44D9-B6F8-C7420F88654B.jpeg

Reactions: 7
I’m always interested in British grammar for entities. Brit Tats: do you not say “my gym does” vs “my gym do”?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.