Em Sheldon #11 Lies galore on tik tok, if you point them out Shel Boy will block!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow so 1061.4 people. That’s nothing for a 122k page 😲
Even with this her average is brought up by a few posts getting 2-3k likes, even if you just look at the first few rows most posts aren’t breaking 700likes, and she’s a fan of hiding the likes completely 🤡

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Well this is just embarrassing.. 8 likes💀View attachment 1022251
those wardrobes are so dated - I can’t believe she chose to have them made! They’re the type of wardrobe you’d just ‘put up with’ if they came with the house until getting around the changing them.

edit - oh how did I miss this! Look at matts hand holding the phone in the reflection! 😱 How is this her job? Who signed this tit off?

Reactions: 11
haha I love that ad for how tit it is. Matt’s arm out stretched… her content has got worse. She’s genuinely robbing brands!

Reactions: 7
Well this is just embarrassing.. 8 likes💀View attachment 1022251
So glad I found this website/forum/thread

This ad came up on my sponsored stories I couldn't believe my eyes! The first thing I noticed was the lodger (as you ladies call him :ROFLMAO:). How sloppy! And she got paid for that crap "work". Please 2022 be the end of these morons. She has nothing to offer but keep hoarding free stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The story where she's trying on viral leggings asking how her ass looks :ROFLMAO: I get so much second hand embarrassment from her, how is this a sustainable business? Will be really interesting to see how much money she reports to have earned this tax year given how few and how tit her ads have been

Omg that foundation review video she’s just uploaded on YouTube is peak scratty Em Sheldon

Reviews a beautiful foundation and applies it with HER FINGERS even though it says on the website to use a brush 💀 also the fact she’s using a front facing camera as a mirror.. just grab a mirror. This is actually a car crash 😂😂😂😂 how she’s made 7 minutes out of it is beyond me.

No ring light, no zoom in, just reads the back of the package, says another Charlotte Tilbury foundation makes her skin feel dirty 💀 cannot cope

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her hair is awful. Straggly, greasy at the roots, fizzy and uncombed.

She spends 6 minutes reading the back of the packaging and spends a minute slathering the foundation on her face with her fingers and a brush. If anyone watches it take a shot every time she says “tinted moisturiser” and you’ll have a fun time watching the video otherwise you just spend 7 minutes listening to someone who looks like a rat talking manically.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She looks absolutely vile. Wtf Is wrong with her. Who goes about with scraggly hair like that. She needs about 4 inches cut off. The state of those ends fml

Reactions: 5
Omg that foundation review video she’s just uploaded on YouTube is peak scratty Em Sheldon

Reviews a beautiful foundation and applies it with HER FINGERS even though it says on the website to use a brush 💀 also the fact she’s using a front facing camera as a mirror.. just grab a mirror. This is actually a car crash 😂😂😂😂 how she’s made 7 minutes out of it is beyond me.

No ring light, no zoom in, just reads the back of the package, says another Charlotte Tilbury foundation makes her skin feel dirty 💀 cannot cope
Omg what a hot mess that video is. Sitting in her notching applying foundation with her fingers using her phone 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ This her job so why isn’t she in her bathroom? Why isn’t she using proper equipment to film and test the product? So many whys. She’s so unprofessional. She says CT gifted her the foundation and she hadn’t been paid to talk about it. Yeah there’s a reason for that!! Your content is so dire no one would pay! She’s really just falling apart right now, no desire to improve or produce any quality.

Reactions: 6
I really like CT but if they’re gifting products to Em, I’d rather stop buying from them and spend my hard earned money elsewhere.

Reactions: 5
I can’t say for certain, but I’m not even sure a lot of brands gift her directly. She has alot of lunches with PRs so I think she gets on gifted lists because of that. So brand reaches out to a PR and says I want to send this foundation to 100 influencers, it’s the PR that’s arranging it?? What I can’t understand though is why any PR or brand is happy with the content she produces.
I actually think she takes the piss being that bad. So the PR and brands that continue to send her stuff are bloody mugs.

Reactions: 6
Is it a bit off to wear cream dresses to a wedding 🧐
Genuine question. I don’t think I would out of politeness but maybe isn’t a biggie

Is it a bit off to wear cream dresses to a wedding 🧐
Genuine question. I don’t think I would out of politeness but maybe isn’t a biggie
It’s deffo off to wear cream to a wedding. Let’s face it though it’s the closest she’ll ever get to a wedding day as Matt clearly hates her so in her own mind it’s probably her own wedding and she’ll end up making the whole day about her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree, you don’t wear ivory, cream, white to a wedding unless you’re a bit of a dick. It really does come over as stealing the brides moment but I’m sure Shel boy would be absolutely fine about that! It’s her friends wedding soon, she will absolutely make it all about her self and probably post about it before the bride and groom!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.