Em Sheldon #11 Lies galore on tik tok, if you point them out Shel Boy will block!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like she’s got a freebie stay to go to. Of course she can’t miss that as it’s free! This woman could have a serious illness and she’d still be galavanting to get her freebies. Also comparing toothache and child birth. Go away. Both can be horrendous but in different ways. Stop trying to make your toothache the worst thing ever, you silly woman. especially as she’s brought it in herself with internet retainers, freebie dental work and bad hygiene.
And she can’t feel that bad if she’s on insta!! When I’m ill or in pain I’m off my phone!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Really busy. Yeah really busy taking umpteen toothache selfies and filming utterly shite reels. This girl is a massive JOKER.

Reactions: 5
The no chocolate at breakfast review is far less offensive that her trip advisor reviews

Her idea of a ‘storm’ is having toothache, really?! I just can’t with her!!! Feel like I’ve had toothache myself with how much she’s gone on about it 🙄
6ABA6B6B-879B-442D-97C5-D42DF5C9ED0F.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Why would she not go see an emergency dentist if she’s in so much pain? I get tooth pain can be excruciating but even busy people tend to get seen asap if it’s as bad as she’s making out, and she seems to have duck all to do every day

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry to come back to this, but how can she genuinely believe that you’d get a kingsize bed in that room? It doesn’t even look like there’s enough space for a table on the other side? Seriously she is not living on the same planet.
B8F0F4CD-B0BF-4548-BF10-6F2BDBCDDC29.png
6F8FE430-2F51-447B-9829-5FBD711F2B2F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Completely agree, no chance. The mattress alone is an extra 15cm and that’s if the bed frame doesn’t add a few too. It’s going to look so crammed in!

and does she have a cleaning service come in weekly? While doing next to no work apart from organising her piles of tit- does she not clean as she does that?

Reactions: 5
Sketch has had no customers for ages. They invite these lot to eat for free - no one wants to go to an empty place that uses freeloaders.

Reactions: 6
Embarrassing. Claims she’s in so much pain she sobbed herself to sleep but can go to a freebie dinner and have sugary grape juice and scones? Ridiculous. Now she’s at the dentist with Emily Canham. Her teeth must be rotten and infected yuck

Ewww. Stolen from the Emily Canham thread but Shel Boy is away and must be letting Emily and her loser bloke James from busted stay.

1644097593466.png

I spotted that the Christmas gift she “organised” for the whole family as a present is actually an Ad Pr.. hilarious. Acting like she’s treated her whole family out of her own pocket but just bagged, yet again, another freebie. The whole family are absolute scroungers accepting this, can’t believe she puts this tit on social media

Also I laugh at the fact she makes sure someone stays in her house when she’s not there, but acts like she’s doing her friends a favour. She isn’t.. she clearly thinks she’s bigger than she is and is scared of someone going near the place. Em hun, no one would want to touch that piece of shite x

Reactions: 14
It’s horrible the way she makes out that she’s booked family holidays when really she’s been given an advertising opportunity and chooses to take her family. More fool Cotswold house for giving her the free stay, it will put people off.

She’s letting Emily Canham and James bourne stay in her flat. I think it’s ick. She has one bed so all the guests are staying and shagging on the same freebie mattress. Yuck. I’d hate people staying in my bed!!

• Haha
  • Sick
It’s horrible the way she makes out that she’s booked family holidays when really she’s been given an advertising opportunity and chooses to take her family. More fool Cotswold house for giving her the free stay, it will put people off.

She’s letting Emily Canham and James bourne stay in her flat. I think it’s ick. She has one bed so all the guests are staying and shagging on the same freebie mattress. Yuck. I’d hate people staying in my bed!!
Well her and Matt aren't shagging on it. Let the poor bed see some action

• Haha
QVC Barbie needs to do one now. The trip with her family is an ad pr, every single present she gets has to be linked so she can make money and as for her love for that dog. I love animals and they're my fur babies but if I treated mine like that they'd either chew my shoes or shite in them...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She's got absolutely no creativity has she? Sims character sway in the various corners of the kitchen, a few jump transitions and then the same place in the cotswolds just for her shilling, family all along for the freebies. Why does she always do the massively wasteful spreads when there's barely anyone there to eat it? It's so repetitive, it's not influencing to just put different products in the same place day after day or a 5 second reel of a product freshly opened.

Nothing is new, nothing is remotely interesting, WHO is being influenced by this beg?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.