Em Sheldon #11 Lies galore on tik tok, if you point them out Shel Boy will block!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must only tan the top to keep her boucle stools white
hahaha. I hooted out loud at this! That boucle will turn orange eventually though, can just imagine the rim of orange on each one 🤢
I find her style is so dated / odd. She makes early morning coffee runs around London in tiny little skirts or skin tight dresses in these temperatures. Come on gal, style up some jeans and jumpers or seasonal clothing at least.
Totally agree. She has the weirdest style. I think she likes showing her body off (fine her choice) but it all feels for the male gaze

Reactions: 8
I think she thinks the only thing she’s ‘got’ is that she’s skinny. Which is probably true cos her attitude and personality are disgusting. So just wears the least amount of clothes she can at any given time?
No one in their right mind is wearing a tiny skirt and no tights in this country this week.

Reactions: 12
What is also odd is that none of the sloppiness seems to be picked up during the editing process. Doesn't her brother edit her stuff for her? Why the hell doesn't he tell her that half her leg isn't fake tanned?! I swear her family are scared of her!

I think she has a great body but it is weird the amount that she wants to show it off. Lets be honest, most influencers look better than average in terms of their figures but people are still showing casual, warm clothes that are seasonally appropriate! And you can still see their figures.

Reactions: 7
I’m confused, is she a “fashion blogger” at the moment? Jack of all trades and a master one none

‘My friend asked for the link’ bullshit no they didn’t 🙄 just another excuse to post even more aff links 🥱
View attachment 1016330
She literally shares the link once a week, minimum, and it’s probably in her highlights too. How do people buy this bullshit tactic 😂

Reactions: 3
I think she thinks the only thing she’s ‘got’ is that she’s skinny. Which is probably true cos her attitude and personality are disgusting. So just wears the least amount of clothes she can at any given time?
No one in their right mind is wearing a tiny skirt and no tights in this country this week.
It’s a wonder she’s even got that with the amount of free pizza and pasta she eats.

Reactions: 6
She said something on insta the other day about only eating beige food. I honestly don’t think she eats much variety or her greens. She only seems cooks pasta or risotto. And she’s shown her fridge before and it has like no actual food in it. I imagine her diet isn’t good, and she just over exercises to compensate.

shes moaning on her home account that electrics keep tripping. honestly she lurches from one drama to the next. I thought she hired top end trades that other influencers have used yet she has so much going wrong. It’s a joke!

Reactions: 4
Incase her content wasn’t dead and lost already…. She is now showing us “what she eats in a day” and written a blog on her snacks…. Ie visible Babybel cheeses that’s she’s covered to make you go to the blog?!? She’s got to be trolling us 🙈
4BACE111-C07F-4933-B766-4EDF6BA04A05.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The blog post 🤦‍♀️

she’s happy to recommend sugary protein bars and slim fast….

6A7AE29C-8953-4921-B9F4-D95B82D3E0CA.jpeg

But fish is out unless ‘heavily‘ battered or it’s tuna. And she only eats the yolk in soft boiled eggs or omelettes when abroad ( why not at home?). I think this shows she’s a very fussy eater.

7393C638-E165-4754-A747-4927EAF59F7D.jpeg

jerky gets a shout out. “apparently it’s high in protein” but then says the ‘nutritionals‘ (sic) are good?? How can she say that when she clearly doesn’t know what’s in it?

AD339B27-E031-4583-84F9-F8A7C158C2C1.jpeg

oh and what insight to grapes. How ever would we cope without knowing this.

E4CBAAC5-A4E3-4ED0-A835-AE0372D609B6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The blog post 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 1019113
But fish is out unless ‘heavily‘ battered or it’s tuna. And she only eats the yolk in soft boiled eggs or omelettes when abroad ( why not at home?). I think this shows she’s a very fussy eater.

View attachment 1019114

jerky gets a shout out. “apparently it’s high in protein” but then says the ‘nutritionals‘ (sic) are good?? How can she say that when she clearly doesn’t know what’s in it?

View attachment 1019112

View attachment 1019115
I cannot believe this is her job, who the duck doesn't know about eggs and tuna?

• Haha
The blog post 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 1019113

View attachment 1019114

View attachment 1019112

View attachment 1019115
Sounds like a Year 6 homework food diary

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She says “yummy” far too much in that. Sounds like an mlm hun trying to convince you that aloe Vera gel isn’t disgusting 🤣

• Haha
The blog post 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 1019113

View attachment 1019114

View attachment 1019112

View attachment 1019115
the amount of vegan products she gets sent for someone who isn’t even vegan is shocking

Reactions: 6
Incase her content wasn’t dead and lost already…. She is now showing us “what she eats in a day” and written a blog on her snacks…. Ie visible Babybel cheeses that’s she’s covered to make you go to the blog?!? She’s got to be trolling us 🙈
View attachment 1019071
for me, it’s the fact that she feels she needs to clarify that she bought the cheeses so it’s not an ad. What does that say about her?! 🤯

Reactions: 11
for me, it’s the fact that she feels she needs to clarify that she bought the cheeses so it’s not an ad. What does that say about her?! 🤯
Bought them so she won’t use their brand name in the hope someone clicks through for her real favourite treat: cookies on your devices.

The blog post 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 1019113

View attachment 1019114

View attachment 1019112

View attachment 1019115
Erm… doesn’t like fishy fish but does like seafood… which includes fish, unless I’m the thick one here. Does she mean shellfish? And if this is meant to be a list of snacks, is she really saying she has a jacket potato and tuna as a snack there?
Reads like she’s googled someone else’s list and then inserted her ads and her brain dribble.

Separately, has anyone had positive responses from telling brands they will no longer use them because of their choice of influencers? I’m sure the choices are made through agency etc but I feel really disappointed in ghd.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The blog post 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 1019113

View attachment 1019114

View attachment 1019112

View attachment 1019115
It really gets to me that this is her job, she is awful at it, and benefits so much more than people who are good at what they do & do something meaningful 😤

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.