Em Sheldon #11 Lies galore on tik tok, if you point them out Shel Boy will block!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Em Sheldon who is also known as

• emshelx
  • emshelhome
  • emshellyshel
  • mattaroberts
  • mapledoodlediaries
  • arlo london
  • roemenswear
  • and potentially others 😂
previous thread here https://tattle.life/threads/em-shel...-my-mams-dog-ug-ly.21554/page-50#post-6868331

Not much to recap since her star appearance in the media where she blamed middle aged mums for criticising influencers.

• Went on hoilday. Barbados first where she did duck all interesting and thought looking at houses was exploring and culture. Then to Sicily to be Danielle Peazers plus one, after which she flew back to London for a night before flying to ibiza the next day. You can tell she really cares about the environment.
  • her lodger Matt booked 3 nights on Ibiza like the cheapstake he is then they begged for more free nights to extend their stay.
  • her life is still chaos. Rubbish and stuff hoarded all over that flat and she still doesn’t have enough storage. Organising involves throwing things in a cupboard and shutting the door
  • shes blaming her builders for not doing stuff like hanging mirrors and sorting out gutters. She tried to shame and expose them on insta for not doing things for her. Nice woman isnt she?
  • she filmed a tik tok where she pretended she has a flat with views over tower bridge. It was actually a gifted stay. Some bloke called HonourableTom filmed a tik tok back in response as he lives in tower bridge and she went Loco when people pointed out she doesn’t live there 😂😂😂 that has inspired our thread title as Em Sheldon cannot stop lying and when she gets caught she turns angry and then blocks.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Yay a new thread!!
Classic Shelboy this morning using 'unnamed skincare brand that EVERYONE swears by' in front of her oven in the kitchen despite getting BOTH bathrooms re-done.

Reactions: 9
What is she planning on doing with that bed once she’s begged a new one? She’s so so wasteful I cannot wait to see how little space she has once she’s squeezed a king size bed in there lol

Reactions: 5
What is she planning on doing with that bed once she’s begged a new one? She’s so so wasteful I cannot wait to see how little space she has once she’s squeezed a king size bed in there lol
She'll obviously gift (or sell) it to a really good home :rolleyes:. I can't believe that she is keeping up with this stupid charade, really needs to just grow up. Why do they even need a bigger bed?

Thanks for the great recap @Lechat. It made me realise just how dull her life has become.

Reactions: 5
Everything she does is so manky and disgusting. She can't even apply serum nicely. Makes me want to vomit looking at her. Imagine getting so many treatments, hair, nails etc for free and you STILL look like a complete slob.

• Haha
Thanks for the great recap @Lechat. It made me realise just how dull her life has become.
No problem 😊 she definitely has become very boring. I wonder if the backlash from being on that MPs committee and in the papers made her shut up. She didn’t have the hot takes she thought she did especially when it was mostly men ripping the tit out of her on Facebook. Also all her peers stayed very very silent which is pretty telling.

her recent holidays were boring and her ads are like crisps.

can see her chucking that bed on the street where it will fester for weeks before she sorts a removal. I bet the outside of her flat looks like shameless with bags of rubbish everywhere 😂

Everything she does is so manky and disgusting. She can't even apply serum nicely. Makes me want to vomit looking at her. Imagine getting so many treatments, hair, nails etc for free and you STILL look like a complete slob.
I know what you mean. Like why is she applying product in the kitchen? She had a whole bathroom refurb to show off in and now never uses it.
And the Clinique balm cleanser where she pushes her finger into it makes me gip. It’s not a nice way to show it?!!

Reactions: 8
Is it allowed to put an aff link to a product but not actually name it, meaning people have to click the link to find out what it is?

Reactions: 3
She posted this reel two hours ago and it’s got 26 likes. Also she shouldn’t be using a song in adverts as you need copyright.
I get more likes than this and I only have about 300 followers 😂

• Haha
Really? The artists provide the songs to Instagram though for reels.
They do but I believe there’s an issue using copyrighted music on adverts because the artist could claim compensation. So you can use the music for normal reels and stuff but anything that’s an ad, you should use royalty free music. Lily pebbles talked about it on her account and as she is represented by gleam I imagine its true as they’d have lawyers to advise.

Reactions: 1
Does someone want to tell Em that just because there's space around furniture doesn't automatically mean you need something bigger? Using negative/blank space is a crucial rule of design. She would cram every inch of floor in that flat if she could

• Haha
Reactions: 7
another day of ‘organising’. Her cleaning out her minging kitchen drawers. How are they full of bits and crumbs when she’s had the kitchen like 5 minutes? And says the drawers are overloaded!! More tit crammed in every cupboard and drawer possible. It’s actually gross how much stuff she has hoarded.

Reactions: 6
another day of ‘organising’. Her cleaning out her minging kitchen drawers. How are they full of bits and crumbs when she’s had the kitchen like 5 minutes? And says the drawers are overloaded!! More tit crammed in every cupboard and drawer possible. It’s actually gross how much stuff she has hoarded.
The are overloaded but if she got offered a pack of spoons for free right this second she would accept

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why the hell is she always ‘organising’?! She’s been in her place less than a year! How does it get so disorganised? Make it make sense. I need to do this less than her and I have a 4 bedroom house, 2 children and a dog 😝 plus doesn’t she have a (gifted) cleaner?! Why is everything so dirty?

Clinique is one of the first big brands she’s worked with in ages. She needs to realise that her ads are tit and have a rethink. All her in the same place. Pouting. Transitions that are tit. No explanation of any of the products. Just tragic.

Reactions: 12
More clinique shilling on stories this morning. Seems to be promoting every gift set using a 'my nana would love this' angle. Does that mean it's only for older women? Bit specific?!

Also why is she prancing around her kitchen in her dressing gown halfway through the day. Just looks so slobby!

Reactions: 3
She is such a dipshit. Banging on and on about these damn GiFt sETs without actually saying what is in them. Why can't she just get this right? So from this hyper bullshit all i am getting is that clinique do gift sets with 'everything a nana needs' but I'm not sure exactly what that is.

Lucky Nana...getting shelboys rejects.

And why didn't she just put some clothes on to do this?

UGH. The fact that she gets paid for this is beyond sense.

Imagine referring to yourself as ‘Em the Christmas fairy’ 😬
Utterly cringe and makes her sound like an 9 year old child.
I bet Clinique are thrilled she’s implying their brand are only purchased by older women. whereas I imagine they want to target quite a broad age group.
She’s so laughably awful at her job. Whenever she talks to the camera you just get reminded how tit she is. And it’s all about her, she centres herself in everything because she’s a massive narcissist.

Attachments

• Haha
She appears to be having a mental breakdown about her aff links not working. I suppose it is her livelihood. How fulfilling.

ETA: is she actually doing a Q&A on the home account to push the aff links some more?!😫 bleeping hell 😆 times must be hard

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.