Em Sheldon #11 Lies galore on tik tok, if you point them out Shel Boy will block!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is going on with her at the moment?! All these absolutely tit and sloppy reels! So badly edited and executed and so damn sloppy! If she thinks that this is going to improve things for her then she is mad. So many well done reels out there that all these do is highlight how bad hers are. She has visible tags on the clothes, the cuts are all over the place, she looks like she's rubbed furniture polish all over her! Its a car crash!

And the desperation of linking every single damn dress on the internet is just so cringe.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her latest reel… Sat down. How is anyone meant to see how those dresses fit or the length? She never seems to think through what people would actually want to see? Every reel is just her pouting at herself.

Reactions: 6
Her poor teeth I wonder if it was mostly caused by those braces! I have Invisalign which is obviously pricier but I get regular check ups and a lot of teeth filing etc for everything to fit nicely when moved. I researched into smile direct club when I was looking and read so many horror stories!

Reactions: 3
Her latest reel… Sat down. How is anyone meant to see how those dresses fit or the length? She never seems to think through what people would actually want to see? Every reel is just her pouting at herself.
Ive been blocked so can’t see the cringe fest

Reactions: 2
Her poor teeth I wonder if it was mostly caused by those braces! I have Invisalign which is obviously pricier but I get regular check ups and a lot of teeth filing etc for everything to fit nicely when moved. I researched into smile direct club when I was looking and read so many horror stories!
Any normal person just books a dentist appointment but the modern day “influencer” just spends her days moaning on social media she’s in pain. Like… maybe do something about it? Obviously a dry content day 💤💤💤

Reactions: 5
Any normal person just books a dentist appointment but the modern day “influencer” just spends her days moaning on social media she’s in pain. Like… maybe do something about it? Obviously a dry content day 💤💤💤
Every day is a dry content day, the girl doesn't have it in her to be interesting.

Reactions: 6
Today she’s had a couple of freebies arrive, moaned about golf clubs and whitter on about knocking out her flat to make that alcove a room 🙄 she’s got zero going on right now. Oh and her tooth pain. I absolutely agree it’s probably from her free retainers. Her teeth seem fucked.

Reactions: 2
It’s so embarrassing she keeps going on about toothache. Just go to a dentist or shut up! Seems like she’s trying to blag a free dentist to me.

Reactions: 8
But she’s sooo soooo busy 🥺👉🏻👈🏻

Busy doing duck all, making shite reels, grabbing freebies and going out for the ‘dreamiest brunches of dreamssssss’

Reactions: 10
Yeah I don’t understand. You’re really struggling with tooth pain? Ring the dentist. It’s all for attention or freebies. Can’t stand her.

Apparently she’s in so much pain but she had time to go and get her brows done for free? Can’t feel that bad then eyyy?

the stuff she’s had to buy suggests she’s got an infection. Bet the grubby mare doesn’t clean her teeth daily and we know her diet is trash (she said yesterday she doesn’t like chickeny chicken 🙄) so probably has a gob full of sugar after munching on free protein bars and chocolates all day. Serves her right

Reactions: 10
is that an ad/aff link for Oral B/oral hygiene products? Is she for real 😂😂😂 did she wait until she got toothache to post this or is it all an elaborate ruse to shill for ad money

• Haha
  • Wow
How many times has she said she’s so busy this week? 🙄🙄🙄 yeah right

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.