Em Sheldon #11 Lies galore on tik tok, if you point them out Shel Boy will block!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl will do anything other than tell someone where something is from. Affiliate linking is a disgusting way of earning money in my opinion, especially this way. She doesn’t state that when clicking that way (her blog or bio) it’s affiliate.. super cheeky and tacky.
25FD74FB-16F1-4C36-830C-3A74CE09A046.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is that against ASA policy?
It’s not but honestly it’s so tacky. I’d rather an influencer just either not respond and say they totally are from [insert store] and if you click my affiliate link it’ll take you right to the product. I don’t mind affiliate linking at all. It makes my life easier if you drive me directly to the product. I DO MIND shady influencers not being upfront and honest. You are a walking ad girl just embrace it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Can she write off these designer bags on her taxes if she includes them in her rubbish reels?

I wonder if the brands she tags in the rare non-ad stories ever actually connect with her or if they flat ignore her? I'd love to know the chats pr teams have about her

Reactions: 2
Hmm. Good question. I’m no accountant but I expect influencers could purchase clothes and bag as part of their business expenses and get VAT knocked off.

I watched her organising vlog. I swear on parts of it she was putting on a different voice. And it was sorting out the same kitchen cupboards filled with freebies that she’s sorted out 3 times already last year. The pod is a disaster and lodger has purchased a squat rack 😂 and Em was saying she wants to buy an ottoman to store his dumbbells 😬 I don’t think she’s thought it through at all!

Reactions: 4
I'm an accountant :cool:
They definitely put it all through. That's why they show it and use brand names when they show everything on screen. To show that it was 'purchased' for content creation which is their business. I remember wondering why everyone did 'whats in my bag videos' years ago. This is why.

Pod is a glorified junk room. Matt is totally trolling her!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm an accountant :cool:
They definitely put it all through. That's why they show it and use brand names when they show everything on screen. To show that it was 'purchased' for content creation which is their business. I remember wondering why everyone did 'whats in my bag videos' years ago. This is why.

I wonder how she manages it then since she never shows a brand name on screen 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lodger is absolutely taking the piss. Ordered a squat rack and dumbbells. There’s a peloton and about 25 discarded chairs in there.
Must be like working in a store cupboard! She is moaning the pod is leaking, yet shows a pile of leaves/branches on the roof. Did it not occur to her to get up there and brush them off? Also saying settlement cracks are ‘interesting fact’ 🤣🤣 next she’ll be telling us bricks need mortar.

Reactions: 6
Baltic in London today but here's Shelboys outfit inspo. Ultra miniskirt anyone and bare legs?! The fake tan is bleeping hilarious. She doesn't seem to realise that people can see more than her front :LOL:

Reactions: 7
Oh my! That’s hilarious - didn’t spot the fake tan the first time. Literally laughable

Reactions: 4
I find her style is so dated / odd. She makes early morning coffee runs around London in tiny little skirts or skin tight dresses in these temperatures. Come on gal, style up some jeans and jumpers or seasonal clothing at least.

Reactions: 12
‘My friend asked for the link’ bullshit no they didn’t 🙄 just another excuse to post even more aff links 🥱
1B8ABADD-B034-4041-B164-1A0C2428EDFF.png

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.