Em Sheldon #11 Lies galore on tik tok, if you point them out Shel Boy will block!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is another disaster. She’s been aff linking this bath mat for days and it doesn’t even fit. Does she measure anything ever??
jesus this is hideous. Why go for a gold and white colour scheme if you’re just going to bang in a pink and white bath matt? Grim.

Reactions: 1
I need to unfollow her because I’m hate watching now and I don’t like doing that haha but metal utensils with a ceramic pan?! Goodbye non stick 😩 why pay for a decent pan then use metal utensils?!

Reactions: 7
I need to unfollow her because I’m hate watching now and I don’t like doing that haha but metal utensils with a ceramic pan?! Goodbye non stick 😩 why pay for a decent pan then use metal utensils?!
Oh god, just a new way for her to be wasteful!

I completely get how you feel about needing to unfollow because you’re hate watching. She brings out a special kind of frustration/hate in me because I see her summing up the influencer community and why it all needs to go, starting w em and begs on her level. She’s won the race to the bottom of the industry imo

I feel like even if you unfollow she’s still under every influencers post trying to draw traffic, still paying for ads to go on your feed/stories lol no escape from sloppy shelboy

Reactions: 10
This is another disaster. She’s been aff linking this bath mat for days and it doesn’t even fit. Does she measure anything ever??
she shows herself up with her half arse sloppiness. Why she can’t measure the space and buy something that fits is beyond me.

Reactions: 2
“Can’t let the neighbours cat in the house flat because the dog that we do not own and that does not live here does not like cats”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“Can’t let the neighbours cat in the house flat because the dog that we do not own and that does not live here does not like cats”
Actually hilarious that she proceeded to show a photo of her mums dog at her mums house to further undermine her own comment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So em has a cat that comes to her garden, she knows its her neighbours but didn’t ask said neighbour the cats name so just made one up and the cat who comes EVERYDAY isn’t allowed in the house cause her mams dog that lives in leeds doesn’t like cats…. Make it make sense?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
the walk on the reel 😂
She cannot walk in those first pair of heels at all haha. She’s trying abit hard on the reels recently. No idea is original, I see these videos all over my Instagram and have done for months. Abit boring and not very unique

Reactions: 2
She surely isn’t wearing these heels out with all that arm swinging and staring at her feet?! So awkward compared to other people doing this reel style, it was distracting from the outfits.
And the vacuuming story?! bleeping hell.

Reactions: 3
Bloody hell the tags 🤯 the walk 😱

she’s trying to gain followers with her reels but they are just tit. The fake acting and laughing is beyond cringe. She has nothing on as evidenced in that mess of a vlog she uploaded. She is just forever moving her hoarded tit around! How do her cupboards get so messy the whole time?! Why is everything just so messy in the flat? And broken!

No cohesion in her content at all. There is so much higher quality content out there and she just isn’t cutting it. She seems to be meeting a lot of PRs for lunch too which makes her look desperate.

3E45F8BD-1EC0-40C0-A3B8-F4D5297E8E1D.png
BB8DC902-80C2-489A-88C5-C7BD28609E32.jpeg

‘Keep an eye out for the things I wear 😍

In other words I’m sending everything back 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if there’s a way to report her buying all these clothes and then returning. I know ASOS introduced a policy for serial returners like her 😡 it makes me angry because a lot of places will throw them away if returned.

Reactions: 14
I wonder if there’s a way to report her buying all these clothes and then returning. I know ASOS introduced a policy for serial returners like her 😡 it makes me angry because a lot of places will throw them away if returned.
I bet she was banned from ASOS. Haven't seen her buy from then in a while

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.