Em Sheldon #11 Lies galore on tik tok, if you point them out Shel Boy will block!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn't got a clue. That chair looks very functional but I don't think it looks that nice personally. She probably only likes it so much because its white and grey.

Reactions: 2
She’s kind of shot herself in the foot with engagement as I’ll just not watch her stories now in case I get blocked 😅 I did however want to check out this divisive island and I can’t explain how irritating she is in some of these reels. She doesn’t even bloody do up her clothes 😭😭😭 messy delivery.
Ps the stools are daft. Who wants boucle in a bloody kitchen. And no you can’t fit anymore.

Reactions: 5
1642529347956.png
1642529423861.png

Her flat is just full to the brim of tit, why are these drinks on the floor and hidden on the work surface?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The greedy grabber just can’t bare to turn down a freebie. As I’ve said before, the amount of free food she’s accepted over the past two years has repulsed me.

• Angry
It's disgusting. If something doesn't fit in my cupboards then I don't keep it. It's really simple

Ugh my Tattlers…I cannot afford to snark on another guru insta blogger but I stumbled on this fine specimen today via Freddy’s video. I actually really like(d) the kitchen. That is until I went to her instagram and I see that Em has ripped out a brand new perfectly nice and expensive kitchen. So many small upgrades could have happened (either replacing the countertop only, or just laying new floor, or replacing the cabinet knobs). Instead of just tearing out and wasting. Terrible.
AMEN 🙌🏼
So fed up of influencers being so bleeping wasteful and ungrateful they are all ‘renovating’ perfectly fine (and nice!) houses to achieve Instagram perfection.

Reactions: 7
Her latest reel… so odd. There’s two of her just laughing.

• Haha
  • Wow
She, and tattle got a mention in the Daily Mail yday! Her wonderful appearance giving evidence to parliament 🤣

Here’s the link - but without giving the DM the clicks - found on the Stacey Solomon thread

Might bring some more lurkers over!

(ETA that it was yesterdays news, thought it was todays)

Why does she keep showing her gross dinners? Why is she using a fish slice to stir it instead of a wooden spoon? WHAT IS SHE DOING ALL DAY?
Her acting always tickles me though. The fake laughing and moving her head around. Comedy gold. Reminds me of my 5 year old acting :m

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg the fish slice for making a chilli. She mustn’t have been gifted a wooden spoon yet. I’m so embarrassed for her 😂 Dead over here ⚰

I thought that when I moved back out of London I might be a bit jealous of Em and the like out in London, but it’s been like 4 months since I left and her stories don’t make me miss it one bit. She makes West London look look so basic and boring. Opposite of ‘goals’ / ‘dreams’ really!

This is another disaster. She’s been aff linking this bath mat for days and it doesn’t even fit. Does she measure anything ever??
I am just dying at her saying she will try and lift her bath to put it under the feet - the bath is plumbed in? And hopefully sealed to the floor somehow so it doesn’t move and knock the plumbing?! I have an almost identical bath (came with the house - not my cup of tea other than it being a big free standing bath) and it’s got a pipe from the plug (of course) and is sealed to the floor else it’d move all over…

• Haha
Also, this is the narrowest bathroom I have ever seen!

Her flat isn't that big that it needs two bathrooms so she would have been better off turning this into a cupboard to store all the tat littering the flat up!

1642628569223.png

Reactions: 2
Why does she keep showing her gross dinners? Why is she using a fish slice to stir it instead of a wooden spoon? WHAT IS SHE DOING ALL DAY?
Her acting always tickles me though. The fake laughing and moving her head around. Comedy gold. Reminds me of my 5 year old acting :m
Aye that chilli is watery as duck

Reactions: 3
The worst thing when she was filming Matt trying the bath mat in the tiny shower room was that it effectively made it a rug round the loo 😆 can’t imagine anything more vile than fabric near the toilet! The loo seat up as well - grim!

I can’t believe she took the shower out of the other bathroom. So on a daily basis they both have to use the smallest bathroom?! It makes no sense. Surely you’d make your biggest bathroom the one with the bath and shower and keep the little one for guests. Or turn into a cupboard!

1642628943436.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.