Em Sheldon #10 lies to MPs, middle aged mummy’s hate me, and called my mam’s dog ug-ly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My sister's fiancee has diabetes (the type you're born with) and he hasn't left the house beyond walking in the country and getting his jabs. He and my sister aren't going anywhere until she has had her second jab.

And she's asked us to get tested before we have a family meet up. I'm happy to do it to keep him safe. All the freebies in the world wouldn't make her risk his safety.
Isn’t it vile that Em puts freebies before the health of her boyfriend? Wow, she needs to take some advice from you guys

Reactions: 7
Wow those comments under the look fantastic post are brutal, more scathing than we’ve been here about her skin!

she’s posted about wishing she was in Ibiza. She’s so thirsty. Just because Josie and Lydia are there. Clearly they didn’t invite you Em! But you could book your own trip by dipping into your own back pocket

Reactions: 8
Wow those comments under the look fantastic post are brutal, more scathing than we’ve been here about her skin!

she’s posted about wishing she was in Ibiza. She’s so thirsty. Just because Josie and Lydia are there. Clearly they didn’t invite you Em! But you could book your own trip by dipping into your own back pocket
Where do you see the post?

Do you think she rushed her double Vax thinking she was getting an invite?
And now because she didn't she's moaning and being salty about it? 😂
100% The thing is she could go on holiday if she pays for it like a normal person, but we all know that she won't put her hand in her pocket.

Instead she’s thirsting all over Josie and Lydias photos. So beggy. Bet she’s texting Josie non stop to try and get on holiday with them next time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Knew Em would be the type of person to not wear a mask as soon as it not a legal requirement 👍🏼 She always striked me as a person like that.

Reactions: 9
Oh lord I didn’t realise it was her front tooth that is dead and needs to be removed 😨
I can’t understand her. If I was having issues with my teeth I’d be straight to the dentist and pay whatever I needed to to actually keep my FRONT TOOTH!
It also makes me wonder if The Smile Direct thing has made the tooth worse because surely you shouldn’t be trying to move teeth if the roots are dead. She’s ridiculous.

I don’t think the tooth needs to be removed, it’s just a root canal? It could get very painful quickly though if the root is still alive, I agree I wouldn’t hesitate to get it fixed ASAP 😬

Reactions: 1
Same. I’d be getting it fixed ASAP as if the tooth does need to come out, she’d have to have a temporary tooth before they can make a crown to go in? Would fill me with absolute dread going through that, especially with a front tooth.

It’s funny she says the dentist says it could be from when she was young… so why haven’t previous dentists picked it up then? I bet she hasn’t been going to one because she’d have to pay. My dentist x rays my teeth every 2 years (he told me this is clinical guidance) to detect any issues that can’t be picked up via a check up. And that’s been the case for a while as I’ve been with my dentist for 6 years now. So how has this issue gone undetected. Really shows the priorities of influencers. They literally will not pay for anything, even medical or dental related. But free fillers…. 🏃🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Same. I’d be getting it fixed ASAP as if the tooth does need to come out, she’d have to have a temporary tooth before they can make a crown to go in? Would fill me with absolute dread going through that, especially with a front tooth.

It’s funny she says the dentist says it could be from when she was young… so why haven’t previous dentists picked it up then? I bet she hasn’t been going to one because she’d have to pay. My dentist x rays my teeth every 2 years (he told me this is clinical guidance) to detect any issues that can’t be picked up via a check up. And that’s been the case for a while as I’ve been with my dentist for 6 years now. So how has this issue gone undetected. Really shows the priorities of influencers. They literally will not pay for anything, even medical or dental related. But free fillers…. 🏃🏼‍♀️
I agree. It either came about as a direct consequence of her aligners or she’s been neglecting proper dental care!

Reactions: 4
Well it’s quite ironic that we noted the issues with Smile Direct on here when she was shilling then which include people losing teeth or getting dental issues etc.
Yet we’re all just trolls calling her dog ugly 🤔 would have been nice if journalists like Emma Barnett had asked Shel Boy if promoting Herbalife, free fillers and aligners without dentist oversight is ethical or moral instead.

Reactions: 10
I wouldn’t put it passed Em to be trying to get some cosmetic dentistry done on the cheap. I’d be getting that tooth fixed before it gets worse.

Reactions: 1
Always thought her skin looked decent but this ad suggests otherwise. I wonder if she usually filters the tit out of her photos and stories because her skin looks dry as duck in those close ups 😬

Reactions: 2
I've always thought she had nice skin. There are some foundations that are just so cakey and even the tiniest dry area will look awful with them on. I have good skin but Fenty foundation and Tarte water foundation made my skin look like Emma's. They were horrible so I returned them.

Idk why is everything she does sloppy. Like those energy balls she made for example - she didn’t even roll them out? Just shoved some coconut on top of like 2 of them. Why can’t she take the time to do anything properly I can’t 😩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.