Em Sheldon #10 lies to MPs, middle aged mummy’s hate me, and called my mam’s dog ug-ly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she airing her problems on insta all the time? Surely a call to the plumber/fitters and wickes would be a better use of time?

it’s funny she’s had a freebie yet since she’s done the vlog and posts she was paid to do, she moaning about it. This is the problem with influencers. Happy to accept the dollar to say how amazing everything is except it isn’t in reality.

I really don’t feel sorry for her at all. Maybe she should have appreciated her old bathroom a bit more instead of just slagging it off.
Literally. I bet that she has already been in touch with Wickes and they wont fix it, especially if it is a problem with the boiler as I doubt that was part of the work that they did.

She's probably already been told that she needs a new boiler but wont get that free and won't pay for it.

Saw she'd shared someone else's story showing her kitchen and omg I had not appreciated before how odd the lights look over the island. The cords are different lengths because of the RSJ running across and it just really looks awful. Would have looked a lot better to have had one or two cords coming down centrally to some kind of fitting that extends outwards in line with the island. I've never really noticed before.

Reactions: 6
Exactly! It’s not normal to have shower or bath water running hot and cold so why whinge on insta about it? The fact influencers beg for free plumbers, builders etc now makes me sick. Just pay like everyone else.

more food being shoved in her gob. Guess it’ll keep all the creepy blokes that follow and comment on her happy 🤢 She really is an uncouth slob

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
It’s so annoying… what exactly is it about your dental health or boiler situation that makes you think you should be remunerated with freebies as if it’s part of your job? Last time I checked her IG handle didn’t read “Foodie,fashion,travel,fitness,beauty,orthodontistry,gas engineering”.

This is the kind of tit that makes her cross the line between influencer and professional beggar.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s so annoying… what exactly is it about your dental health or boiler situation that makes you think you should be remunerated with freebies as if it’s part of your job? Last time I checked her IG handle didn’t read “Foodie,fashion,travel,fitness,beauty,orthodontistry,gas engineering”.

This is the kind of tit that makes her cross the line between influencer and professional beggar.
Haha that would be quite the profile handle.

She isn't a professional beggar - she's not skilled enough to be 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@epl000

I see what you mean about the kitchen lights… they look a right mess! I mean I know it’s trendy to have island plus drop down lights but if it doesn’t work in the space, it would be better not to do it than have this mess. I think it underlines the island just doesn’t work in that space.
No bar stools yet, guess miss beggy hasn’t managed to score a freebie yet

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Glad it's not just me! I don't know if I'd just not really noticed before, but I can't unsee it now.

Of course she hasn't got any bar stools. It's fine because she never eats at home anyway apart from a gifted takeaway that she eats on that sofa/bed monstrosity in the spare bedroom 🙃 - oh sorry or in the garden

Exactly! It’s not normal to have shower or bath water running hot and cold so why whinge on insta about it? The fact influencers beg for free plumbers, builders etc now makes me sick. Just pay like everyone else.

more food being shoved in her gob. Guess it’ll keep all the creepy blokes that follow and comment on her happy 🤢 She really is an uncouth slob
That looks like an actual piece of tit she is shoving into her mouth🤮

Reactions: 2
That looks like an actual piece of tit she is shoving into her mouth🤮
i know… unfortunately there’s men with weird fetishes out there and she seems to be playing up and posting content that would attract pervs. She has men commenting on her YouTube and Twitter, and they are bound to follow her on insta too. Maybe she likes the attention though 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Why is she airing her problems on insta all the time? Surely a call to the plumber/fitters and wickes would be a better use of time?

it’s funny she’s had a freebie yet since she’s done the vlog and posts she was paid to do, she moaning about it. This is the problem with influencers. Happy to accept the dollar to say how amazing everything is except it isn’t in reality.

I really don’t feel sorry for her at all. Maybe she should have appreciated her old bathroom a bit more instead of just slagging it off.
First time poster - I thought this, for someone who has had her house done mainly on PR / AD all she has done is highlight the poor workmanship and job that’s as done wouldn’t hire any of the people she has!

First time poster - I thought this, for someone who has had her house done mainly on PR / AD all she has done is highlight the poor workmanship and job that’s as done wouldn’t hire any of the people she has!
Yeah if anything she has put me off using Wickes etc

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Do we know where she's getting all the money to do this renovation?! It's blowing my mind, is she knee deep in debt or something

According to Em the reason to do the bathrooms and kitchens was to correct the initial poor workmanship. So she’s admitting that it’s still not fixed or she’s caused some further problem 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Yep, and she clearly has beef with the flooring company as has mentioned that there’s problems with it. Am sure that was another freebie/discount. Even her snagging list is massive, so doesn’t reflect well on the trades she’s employed. If i was them I’d be fuming at the negativity.

Someone said on the last thread it’s embarrassing that she won’t clean the floor or pick up a paintbrush to sort a few things herself and I totally agree. Neither she or lodger seem to have any practical skills to sort things. She seems to expect other people to sort everything for her. Because that’s her mentality. Why hang a mirror yourself or sort a mark on the door when you can moan online about someone else not doing it.

Also she’s started slagging off her freebie appliances. Like the washing machine making her clothes dirty. She an absolute liability. Any brand that works with her risks their reputation!

Reactions: 14
Yep, and she clearly has beef with the flooring company as has mentioned that there’s problems with it. Am sure that was another freebie/discount. Even her snagging list is massive, so doesn’t reflect well on the trades she’s employed. If i was them I’d be fuming at the negativity.

Someone said on the last thread it’s embarrassing that she won’t clean the floor or pick up a paintbrush to sort a few things herself and I totally agree. Neither she or lodger seem to have any practical skills to sort things. She seems to expect other people to sort everything for her. Because that’s her mentality. Why hang a mirror yourself or sort a mark on the door when you can moan online about someone else not doing it.

Also she’s started slagging off her freebie appliances. Like the washing machine making her clothes dirty. She an absolute liability. Any brand that works with her risks their reputation!
I can’t comment on the trades people that have done the work on ems but any trades person I know personally doesn’t need to offer freebies or discounts to influencers to get work. Their work speaks for itself and they build up clients via reputation and workmanship. She only has herself to blame if she’s hired the trades based on price or discount only.
I missed the problem with the floor 🤦🏼‍♀️ How can you possibly ruin a flat in walk in condition to this extend in such a short period of time. I guarantee in a month or so those shutters will be next.

Reactions: 7
I noticed that someone commented on her ‘lounge glow up’ post on her main feed asking where her yellow dress was from, and she responded that it ‘should be linked in her June or July highlights’. I thought was quite distasteful and really just a little bit rude. Aff links are a great tool but I’m not aware of any other influencers who shill them as relentlessly as emshelx.

Reactions: 14
@epl000

I see what you mean about the kitchen lights… they look a right mess! I mean I know it’s trendy to have island plus drop down lights but if it doesn’t work in the space, it would be better not to do it than have this mess. I think it underlines the island just doesn’t work in that space.
No bar stools yet, guess miss beggy hasn’t managed to score a freebie yet
No bleeping way are they her lights 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 absolutely brilliant. She hasn't a clue about design and the whole flat looks a tit tip. Far too many kitchen cupboards in that bloody kitchen, the lights are a whole new level of jokes and the sink stuck where it’s at is just… wrong. Island also looks cheap and out of place. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I noticed that someone commented on her ‘lounge glow up’ post on her main feed asking where her yellow dress was from, and she responded that it ‘should be linked in her June or July highlights’. I thought was quite distasteful and really just a little bit rude. Aff links are a great tool but I’m not aware of any other influencers who shill them as relentlessly as emshelx.
It’s her mentality all over. She won’t share or say H&M because she might miss out on £2.50. Thinking back to her whole pity party to MPs and the press she never really once mentioned her audience like how she enjoys interacting with people and stuff. Because she doesn’t give a tit about followers or her audience at all. She won’t even tell people where a dress is from. It’s only such an insight into how tight and nasty she is

Reactions: 12
It’s her mentality all over. She won’t share or say H&M because she might miss out on £2.50. Thinking back to her whole pity party to MPs and the press she never really once mentioned her audience like how she enjoys interacting with people and stuff. Because she doesn’t give a tit about followers or her audience at all. She won’t even tell people where a dress is from. It’s only such an insight into how tight and nasty she is
I read on anther thread last week that apparently H&M are stopping the Aff links for influencers. Guarantee H&M will not feature in half of these people’s stories any more if this is true.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.