Em Sheldon #10 lies to MPs, middle aged mummy’s hate me, and called my mam’s dog ug-ly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is everything in this flat AD/PR orrrr?? Now the shutters as well. I’m gobsmacked tbh. It’s shameful isn’t it

Reactions: 12
Idk why is everything she does sloppy. Like those energy balls she made for example - she didn’t even roll them out? Just shoved some coconut on top of like 2 of them. Why can’t she take the time to do anything properly I can’t 😩
Like most normal people would have rolled them into balls, and then rolled them in coconut to cover them all. But instead she presents tit with some coconut thrown at it. Great advert for the cookbook 👌🏼🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I can’t understand her. If I was having issues with my teeth I’d be straight to the dentist and pay whatever I needed to to actually keep my FRONT TOOTH!
It also makes me wonder if The Smile Direct thing has made the tooth worse because surely you shouldn’t be trying to move teeth if the roots are dead. She’s ridiculous.
Its blowing my mind that she’s not immediately in the dentist getting it sorted. You only get one set of teeth and I’d be devastated if I was potentially going to lose one!

Can anyone remember what thread the smile direct stuff is in? Before my time here but I’m intrigued as I cant get my head around the process with no dentist involvement!

Reactions: 4
Has she got lookfantastic to take down the Facebook video? I can’t see it anywhere on their page?

Can anyone remember what thread the smile direct stuff is in? Before my time here but I’m intrigued as I cant get my head around the process with no dentist involvement!
look like it’s thread 3!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
look like it’s thread 3!

Thank you 😘 So irresponsible. She’s caused this tooth thing herself all for a freebie 🤡🤡

Reactions: 4
Em - “I’ve had so much filler in my face to follow the crowd that I look like a wax work that hasn’t set properly” ps coloured in my dead tooth using facetune xox
B949F3C1-C8C4-4AAD-8587-5B61F48BEB8E.jpeg

Maple Syrup - “Are we bleeping done dragging me around for pictures yet? I’ve lost the absolute will to live pretending to be your dog”
93374C90-0C44-4B23-87F0-5DEC97D5BC74.jpeg

Mummy Shelly - “I’m just here for the free stuff…” *acts like Regina George’s mum*
C0E37B59-CCE3-4165-B4C7-9808C552EB91.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Em - “I’ve had so much filler in my face to follow the crowd that I look like a wax work that hasn’t set properly” ps coloured in my dead tooth using facetune xox

Maple Syrup - “Are we bleeping done dragging me around for pictures yet? I’ve lost the absolute will to live pretending to be your dog”

Mummy Shelly - “I’m just here for the free stuff…” *acts like Regina George’s mum*
😂😂 dying. Love this analysis! Her face isn’t looking good at all. Has she had more fillers possibly? Her face looks really swollen now. Honestly it’s really ageing her, she could pass for 40 in that photo.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 690658

View attachment 690660

View attachment 690661
Her mums a butters too. Must run in the fam

• Haha
Reactions: 3
im dead - she tags the lovely clinic and the doctor who gave her those horrible fillers in most of her posts. This absolute train wreck

She absolutely gets on my nerves constantly linking tit thats on sale when she isnt buying it herself. Or linking the same stuff 45435 times. You absolute cheap moron, get a real job!

😂😂 dying. Love this analysis! Her face isn’t looking good at all. Has she had more fillers possibly? Her face looks really swollen now. Honestly it’s really ageing her, she could pass for 40 in that photo.
Her mum almost looks fresher than Emma, she looks lovely in that dress.

Her mums a butters too. Must run in the fam
Aw, see I can't go after someone's mum. I would be gutted if someone made comments about mine.

Reactions: 14
Aw, see I can't go after someone's mum. I would be gutted if someone made comments about mine.
Your mum hasn’t raised an self indulgent, lying, thin skinned, affiliate linking, constantly begging for freebies bleep though. Her mum is responsible for indulging that orange moron and her nonsense and has created a polyester clad orange attention seeking beggar.

Reactions: 3
Roughly 7 tweets about Millie in an hour.. she’s not gonna shag or notice you mate
Definitely trying to go viral or get her tweets in what do the public think round.
She's definitely going with the tactic: Throw enough tit at a wall, some of it will stick.
Hasn't worked yet, and probably never will based on all the lies and all the things that never happened.

Reactions: 8
Why is she airing her problems on insta all the time? Surely a call to the plumber/fitters and wickes would be a better use of time?

it’s funny she’s had a freebie yet since she’s done the vlog and posts she was paid to do, she moaning about it. This is the problem with influencers. Happy to accept the dollar to say how amazing everything is except it isn’t in reality.

I really don’t feel sorry for her at all. Maybe she should have appreciated her old bathroom a bit more instead of just slagging it off.

Attachments

Why is she airing her problems on insta all the time? Surely a call to the plumber/fitters and wickes would be a better use of time?

it’s funny she’s had a freebie yet since she’s done the vlog and posts she was paid to do, she moaning about it. This is the problem with influencers. Happy to accept the dollar to say how amazing everything is except it isn’t in reality.

I really don’t feel sorry for her at all. Maybe she should have appreciated her old bathroom a bit more instead of just slagging it off.
I bet one of the caveats of getting everything ad gifted (aka free) is that there is no warranty or something?!

• Haha
She makes herself look so dumb when she posts stuff like this. Why do your followers care if your shower is running hot and cold? Just call a plumber like the rest of us do and stop acting like a child. She knows damn well that it isn't normal for a shower to do that and is just on the beg again. Just like with the 'do any of my followers know anything about root canals'. She honestly makes me sick.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.