Em Sheldon #10 lies to MPs, middle aged mummy’s hate me, and called my mam’s dog ug-ly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon there’s loads of influencers in here including Em. Would be funny if that law they all want got implemented and you had to give ID to create a tattle account. Could basically lock the site and keep them all out 😂

Reactions: 16
Cannot deal with her home account stories of her prancing in front of some old English manor. She looks beyond tacky (the poses?!!! Why?!)… why does she think it’s a personality trait to have bought a property and then drool over every single expensive house you see and won’t ever be able to afford? The second hand embarrassment is real.

Reactions: 14
Who walks around flipping their hair like that? She comes across such a dick. So unlikeable.

Reactions: 12
She thinks she is tit-hot when really she is just tit.

Her lips looks bleeping atrocious.
Why..does she..talk..like this.. in every video?!

Who walks around flipping their hair like that? She comes across such a dick. So unlikeable.
If i did that every time I asked my mum/boyfriend to film me, they'd ask me why on earth I kept doing it and tell me I look ridiculous :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's so desperate for a freebie. The place where she is staying is just on the edge of a main road. Not a resort or in a village. Like it's nice don't get me wrong. But she'll take any old freebie is what i mean. head. Also your dog is minging
Please don’t call ems mams dog minging. It will cause em great distress and she will call the police and report you to your employer for bulling her mams dog. 😀😂🙃

• Haha
If you want to know if a place is dog friendly… call them up. Sage advice. I’m enlightened.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Poor Maple, dragged around the Cotswolds for ‘content’.
Em giving out dog advice… when she doesn’t even own a dog. Laughable.

Now she’s asking if the apples on her tree are apples 🤡 is it a joke that she wants to appear this stupid??

• Haha
Why does em think her cleaning a dirty vase is content? Imagine on a Tuesday morning filiming yourself cleaning a vase and then have the nerve to say you work 20 hour days.

Also this posing she does trying to stick her bum out to make it look bigger.., why? We have seen it in the daily mail, it’s not big. The hair flicking gives off such nasty bitchy mean girl vibes.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
That yellow swimsuit 🙈

On her home account she’s moaning about getting stains out of towels. How can you be 27 and not know how to wash things?? Washing towels at 90 degrees is so unnecessary and bad for the environment. Maybe don’t have white towels if you’re going to plaster them with fake tan

• Haha
That yellow swimsuit 🙈

On her home account she’s moaning about getting stains out of towels. How can you be 27 and not know how to wash things?? Washing towels at 90 degrees is so unnecessary and bad for the environment. Maybe don’t have white towels if you’re going to plaster them with fake tan
I was gonna ask how does one even stain their towels but then read the fake tan part and it makes sense... She ruins everything. Has she never heard of Oxiclean??? You know she reads here if that suddenly pops up on her stories. Or if they are white, she could use bleach but she would probably duck that up too.

Reactions: 5
If you want to know if a place is dog friendly… call them up. Sage advice. I’m enlightened.
I just came on to say this, she has written a whole post on dog 'tips' and it is just... some places allow dogs. some don't. call them to check. It's not only landlords either Em, there are laws to do with food hygiene practices - you can't have dogs in restaurants where there are open kitchens/food, if there aren't then it's down to owner/manager discretion, as it should be! She is ridiculous. Also every time I've taken my dog to stay in a (dog friendly) hotel they have asked us to keep him off the bed/furniture and she has clearly let that dog on the bed. uncool.

As for her 'how do I wash towels, I can't work out why my overstuffed washing machine boiling the stains into them isn't working'. didn't she say recently she had had some towels for 'at least a year' and they were still as good as new?! and her dishwasher is only half full yet loaded and ready to go... I wish I felt half loading a dishwasher was worthy of a medal !

• Heart
This thread title makes me laugh so much. In my head I hear it in a whiny voice.

Must be due to working 20 hours a day!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
How do you get to 27, having lived on your own for years and not know how to do basic things like stain removal? Take yourself to the supermarkets and have a look at the laundry aisles 🙈 as for the fake tan, I’ve used tan for around 20 years and have never ruined towels or sheets….. because I have common sense and have specific towels for tanning and stay clear of white towels until I’ve showered it off, it’s not hard to do. I think she puts this ‘ditsy’ act to come across as endearing.

I just came on to say this, she has written a whole post on dog 'tips' and it is just... some places allow dogs. some don't. call them to check. It's not only landlords either Em, there are laws to do with food hygiene practices - you can't have dogs in restaurants where there are open kitchens/food, if there aren't then it's down to owner/manager discretion, as it should be! She is ridiculous. Also every time I've taken my dog to stay in a (dog friendly) hotel they have asked us to keep him off the bed/furniture and she has clearly let that dog on the bed. uncool.

As for her 'how do I wash towels, I can't work out why my overstuffed washing machine boiling the stains into them isn't working'. didn't she say recently she had had some towels for 'at least a year' and they were still as good as new?! and her dishwasher is only half full yet loaded and ready to go... I wish I felt half loading a dishwasher was worthy of a medal !
This entirely. It’s common sense that some places are not dog friendly. It depends on so many factors and in some cases, places don’t allow dogs because not everyone likes dogs around them when eating (personally I don’t mind but say, in a high end restaurant I imagine a lot of people wouldn’t want dogs there). It’s like she can’t understand that. Plus it’s not even her dog so how many times has she really had to look for dog friendly places?!

As for the towels, she’s either that dumb or trying to beg for an advertisement with a washing brand 🤣
I’m not surprised her towels lasted just a year washing them at 90.

Anyone else noticed more influencers seem to be going abroad or on trips? Lots of influencers are with GHD today like allChloe rose, Patricia Bright, Yasmin Devonport etc. Josie and Lydia are in Ibiza together. Lots of the high end influencers are in Italy with Revolve. What’s Em doing? Talking about her stained towels and drinking freebie magners 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How do you get to 27, having lived on your own for years and not know how to do basic things like stain removal? Take yourself to the supermarkets and have a look at the laundry aisles 🙈 as for the fake tan, I’ve used tan for around 20 years and have never ruined towels or sheets….. because I have common sense and have specific towels for tanning and stay clear of white towels until I’ve showered it off, it’s not hard to do. I think she puts this ‘ditsy’ act to come across as endearing.
She should be embarrassed that she comes across as so stupid.

Reactions: 3
Her fridge really bothers me. Why are there so many drinks in there? All the food is then just shoved in at random!
Not sure what groceries she had delivered as all I can see foodwise is eggs and butter?! Probably because all she does is get gifted meals out! Ad PR of course.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.