Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rbarb-bkini

I was following Eltoria around her AC scandal so watched the fallout in real time. I think I was only following her after she gained a lot of subs from doing the Zoella AC, but she came across as dim even then.
I unfollowed her after all the events unfolded.
Just decided to look up what she's doing now and can see she's just launched a new collection with a whole mish mash of products she's touting as "Personalised" how does this girl have the confidence and audacity to try and launch another business after the absolute shit show of her last one?
This girl should NOT be allowed to be selling any tat after the illegal shit she pulled.
It amazes me she even has any fans left. I can see her YT following hasn't grown much from what it was in 2018, wasn't she bragging in Nov 18 about nearly being at 150k and she's only hovering around 215k now?
I can see only the more popular ACs she reviews get a higher viewership but then her vlogs are averaging much lower, so she's def a nobody still.

Reactions: 4

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
Maybe she's confused about gifting ever since sending unwanted PR to paying customers?

As for the poor pig [animal, not the boyfriend] suspect he's gone to live on a nice farm somewhere?

LittleRoots

I emailed the shop I linked above as they seemed so similar and they replied with;

"The fringe, and brass caps and ear wires are pretty widely commercially available to assemble them, while they're really similar (I think our fringe is a longer) I have a lot bigger fish to fry getting ready for the holidays than to get into an internet spat over earrings, they were last season anyway! ;) Shame they used cheap fish hook wires though on their version. Thanks for letting us know, though.

Have a good one! :)"

Which I found rather funny lol

boostar

Just had a look at her website and the advent calendar info is gone. The tab marked "Advent Calendar" on her shop is still there but the link leads to missing images. I wonder if Trading Standards or someone official is investigating.

Scam me no

Eltoria is downright lying saying she bought products for the calendar and didn't make any money from it!

She sold 200 so that's £10'000. Her candles, earings and pop sockets wouldn't have cost much and shes quoting retail prices for the other ones.

That was such a non apology video and tried to make it out like the soon to be girl was complaining over nothing.

I can't stand it when YouTubers do the please watch until the end, and it's still a shitty response.

She wanted to make a fast buck and resell loads of stuff she had, just own it eltoria and stop lying!

F

FamHam

She's now releasing her Christmas in NYC luxury hotel vlogs that she filmed at the same time as her homeless fake charity work videos went out.

She starts off the video "I'm at Heathrow airport but it's only just dawned on me I'm going away" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: her idiot fake acting is awful, I'm done.

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
I've just watched her Elle video after months of not watching anything after her calendar scandal.

Her performance acting is terrible - like a mixture of playschool teacher and Big Brother contestant. Is she still trying to be Zoella?

Reactions: 3

beans01

Chatty Member
She’s definitely tarnished her ‘career’ after that calendar scandal. I’m surprised if brands even work with her anymore.

wonder if Simone Partner (Eltoria) and Joe Menghini are still together.

simone literally scammed over 100 people for personal money gain and Joe went around calling them names for calling Eltoria/Simone out for selling PR gifts

Both awful as each other.
---
D828DFD3-A769-4F0B-93C3-24EF8E102C5D.jpeg

DCC3B5A9-2B63-4D0D-B4B9-859B9B29CAEC.jpeg

her socials have not increased in a long time.
Maybe people have finally realised how fake she is.

Last edited:
F

FamHam

I don't know how to report it, I've tried and failed ? But her YouTube videos needs reporting absolutely no where does she state it's an advert or even say it's an advert yet her matching instagram post has #ad so proves it it. Why is she so sneaky trying to get around things thinking they don't apply to her
https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

There!

She must be really broke and desperate to open the same calendar again.

Those are slightly longer than eltorias, hers are even ugglier. Someone found exactly them on AliExpress for 0.60cents a pair delivered from China!

I don't know how anyone can watch her and not be annoyed at how fake she is.

F

FamHam

Love how the first item in the calendar was a lipstick called immoral ?

MrsPastypop

Chatty Member
I can't cope with even looking at her! She's a soulless money hungry lizard with a top notch twonk of a boyfriend.

Emjay898

She is vile and a complete wannabe.
The only reason I found out who she was was because of her advent calendar scandal. There was nothing original about her then as the zoella clone and the fact she’s still going amazes me. She needs to be cancelled.

Chimpmunk

Eltoria is deleting lots of videos that show unboxing products that she sold on. She's using her law degree to pretend that the extra products given are gifts as legally she isn't allowed to sell them on. She might be fine legally but she's shown herself to be a scammer.as all the products have shelf lives and some she opened last year they could have been way past their best. It's time she actually addressed it and was honest.

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
Why are youtubers so scummy? It blows my mind how unaware they are. How greedy they are. How shameless they are. How money grubbing they are.

I know I'm generalising horribly, and there are some awesome kind, generous youtubers out there.

But a large percentage are absolute scumbags, who lie through their teeth for more money, fame, and subs. It's honestly gross. Eltoria is a classic example. I also can't stand how stupid they are, and how stupid they think we are as a whole.

I have a friend who LOVES mrs hinch. I kinda made a few noises and she said what's not to like? she cleans her house all day, encourages everyone to do theirs, and she even links people to bargains on ebay to help people with their chores, it's so kind of her, she doesn't benefit in any way from doing that. Honestly, I nearly fell off the chair LOL

They are only pretending to do these things in order to make money. They are selling you endless items, which they get a % from each sale. The end. You are just being sold a lie, so you give them your money and make them millionaires. I mean. I do love it's all coming to light though, and I'm enjoying the slow yet steady descent of all these supposedly untouchable youtubers lol. I never thought this day would come, when people would turn against them and see the light! Even people like graveyard girl who wasn't involved in any scandal that i know of (i stopped watching her a few years back) is falling out of grace with subs leaving her tired format.

hehe. Eltoria must be kicking herself she was too late for this scam to work properly. she's like, 6 years too late haha! She got caught out in her very first scam. lols!

Last edited:

moimoi

VIP Member
It’s been clear he hasn’t wanted to do the Zoella book and Eltoria vids from his recent live streams, he’s said loads of times that he doesn’t want to be that type of Youtuber.. :rolleyes: Idk why I watch them.

He’s only done them for views cause people have been begging him to do them but they just come across half arsed.

I was looking a while back and he’s been quite chummy with Eltoria on Twitter in the past so probably felt a bit bad/awkward.

He seems to be in bit of a YouTube content rut as they all are. He doesn’t want to do these videos but ends up doing them anyway cause that’s all his subs want. He’s jumped on the podcast hype as well to do something with more substance :rolleyes: but he doesn’t even put the full eps up on YouTube, just ‘highlights.’

PeppermintPatti

There are so many things wrong with Eltoria and the advent calendar. The video that went up yesterday should have been a sincere apology. I urge you all to look at the videos by Just Nicole UK, b00dth1rsty and soon to be Wilson, all of which have proof of the scam.

She is saying she has done nothing wrong, and the items were either from collaborations or purchased herself. There is proof on her unboxing videos that she opened these items in unboxing videos and in some cases used them, and didn't like some of them. Why on earth would you buy another item the same as the one you said you didn't like, and put it in your customer's calendar? Why would you promote items you don't like? How did she even buy the makeup bag in the bandy's jukebox video if it was a birchbox VIP item that you cannot buy?

She has now deleted/ made private 13 videos which are all unboxing videos with proof of her opening these items. They are also proof that she used PR and She's in trouble with the companies for selling on.

She can't even make up her mind if there were 125 calendars or 200.

Now she has set her comments to 'hold all comments for approval' and the fact there haven't been any approved in the last 13 hours says it all.

She wants everyone to wait until December to open their calendars . What a coincidence that that is when their consumer protection will run out!

This woman has robbed Christmas. I saw someone else call her Scamtoria Grinch and never was a truer name given.

in this video at 5:40 which is Eltoria giving advice about how to be an influencer she says "nothing is below" her. Says it all.

Last edited:

Hurrah54

VIP Member
Yeah was going to say this on the Elle thread but thought I best not 😂 Eltoria is just tragic and desperate to be relevant.
She had all videos about her advent calendar scandal removed from YouTube but then she's gone to make a scandal video too. She's odd.

• Haha