Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
F

FamHam

Her boyfriend is both nasty and thick. To be giving insults publicly at her viewers calling them jelous ugly bitches isn't smart and just damages her.

She pulled out a but plug and thought it was a dildo. I think she's been doing this thick eltoria act for so long it's becoming her. Not that she was ever that smart to start with.

Reactions: 6
F

FamHam

Is she breaking rules? What does working with mean? That's usually an ad but she doesn't say that anywhere. Seems like an bad ad as she's speaking all kind of crap about the product that sounds like the brand has told her exactly what to say.

She's so fake, loud and annoying.

"Rainbows are really in this year with pride and everything" yes because rainbows for pride is a brand new thing for this year :rolleyes:

Saying this calendar is perfect as a gift for just about everyone and all these products are so moistureing, this is an ad. Reporting to ASA please do the same.

I've also left a comment on her Birchbox unboxing (latest) one asking if she's going to be restocking her own advent calendar because I've just bought a Birchbox one and I don't want duplicate items.

breadpitt

I enjoyed reading his thread 😂😂 I know Simone personally as we were the same year at school and she was horrid. A proper mean girl. Any kind of video claiming she’s relatable is bullshit she’s well off and knows it (so is he, majorly so).

Joe has always been creepy. Love heart and like 15/16 year olds pictures kinda creepy.

Simone has had a long standing beef with Joes brothers wife (who is lovely) and it’s caused some major family problems. The funny thing about that is Simone is still trying so desperately to be relevant, make videos and just be a ‘thing’ and joes brother and his wife are the founders of Six Stories the stocked in Selfridges highly successful brand 😂 sorry Simone!

• Haha
  • Wow
F

FamHam

this Zoe/Eltoria clone just popped up on my suggested vids. Who wants to take bets next year it will be her selling a shitty advent calendar for £50?
That eltoria zoella clone just released an eltoria collab, so all that sucking up worked. She's wearing some fake eye contacts I think, really isn't working for her

beans01

Chatty Member
She literally went after anyone who exposed her selling her used makeup. Anything to stay relevant.

Eltoria is no better then Elle. If anything it highlights Eltoria for the bully that she is and brings up her own scandal with her advent calendar ☠

Eltoria forgotten her own scandal.
37F4C4A9-963A-451E-8FF3-FCA2F22AC17E.jpeg

82F8D869-253F-4347-B42B-91FC0504C1AC.jpeg

A993E9A6-FB4C-4024-A69A-66EF3ECD9547.jpeg
818A3260-AC7B-4971-BFB7-B260AB323488.jpeg
A7D9C001-E18E-45E5-9EDA-835F8C523582.jpeg
7A26E3E3-C3BE-44FB-8217-F36941F24BF9.jpeg
7FA60E7F-C774-434B-9580-7B13A564FFAB.jpeg
4AA1B11B-B130-42CB-9EC3-65C0BBC3FD42.jpeg
52EB4404-8BFD-4132-81E8-707CC6C451B0.jpeg
2184403C-AD17-4BF8-9872-12668F5A692C.jpeg
36AF3117-1FD5-4BC5-9F3E-BBF78C4B0AAB.jpeg
0663AC83-A36A-4122-9AFA-F03E9C04E381.jpeg
FF9B891F-4B39-4C04-AB0D-F4946A02DF27.jpeg
30B73393-E6E0-4E6E-9F29-652B48C73987.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

tomatosauce

She's always shirting around the answer on her new video, she responds to questions like 'can you catagorically deny using advent calendars...etc' and responds with such a vague non answer like, I either have permission to use them or I bought them myself...this doesn't answer the question ? She bought the advent calendars so technically paid for them.
Plus this gift thing (which is bullshit) means your literally paying bang on for what you get, not saving any money (by the time you've added postage) and are just getting a couple of shitty gifts for free. Nothing like the bargain you were getting that she claimed in her first video

Libertine1975

VIP Member
She is in the Mail complaining about how someone lied about her advent calendars and it's taken her two years to recover from the bullying she received.

Making herself out to be completely innocent and that she had the brands backing when she included their products...yea right.

• Wow
  • Haha

PeppermintPatti

She's always shirting around the answer on her new video, she responds to questions like 'can you catagorically deny using advent calendars...etc' and responds with such a vague non answer like, I either have permission to use them or I bought them myself...this doesn't answer the question ? She bought the advent calendars so technically paid for them.
Plus this gift thing (which is bullshit) means your literally paying bang on for what you get, not saving any money (by the time you've added postage) and are just getting a couple of shitty gifts for free. Nothing like the bargain you were getting that she claimed in her first video
Totally agree. When you factor in the fact that she applied in inflated RRP on her own items it's even worse. And how is she promoting the local businesses who made the items when she hasn't said who they are ?

F

FamHam

So her vlog channel is changing to a joint vlog with her twin called "country and city twin".

I don't know if eltoria is the country or city twin? She lives in a Wiltshire town (not bath as she trys to make out) in a help to buy new home. She's neither city or county. So this is already off to a good start.

It's that time of year when I rewatch the icon video of the girl unboxing Eltorias scam advent calendar again XD
Ahhh the brown nosing willow biggs video; a classic. I will always be forever surprised that in the age of cancel culture that she eltoria managed to weather the storm of scamming people without being permanently cancelled. In fact I'm more than surprised, I'm disappointed 😔

• Haha
F

FamHam

I think pride just attracts more basic bitches thesedays that don't give a fuck about human rights but like an excuse to wear glitter and face paint.

If the LGBTQ community was facing big problems in the UK eltoria would not be supporting or mentioning it.

Emjay898

This girl is the worst thing I have ever seen on YouTube.
The way she shouts in that false voice at the camera makes my blood boil.

princesssparklepants

I agree with not being able to even hate watch her. I wouldn't give her the views. Awful awful person.

Her partner was essentially threatening to "visit" people not happy with her advent calendar because "he has their addresses"

• Wow

Whatliesbeneath

VIP Member
Im glad theres a thread on her... this girl is so boring. She wants to be a top youtuber so bad. I found her channel last year when she started reviewing advent calenders... when she reviewed the zoella one she was so up zoes arse pretending asif she loved the calender hahahah

LittleRoots

Jack made a video about her and then she releases a sob story and charity work for the first time. That's not suspicious why would that be weird timing

beans01

Chatty Member
The way Eltoria jumped onto the Elle Darby drama so quickly for views.

eltoria hardly has a clean past herself. Whilst what ED has done is clearly wrong, Eltoria jumping to YT to dramatically read out the tweets is pathetic.

Grow up Eltoria.

She is so fake...
‘Oh woooooow I’ve wanted to try this forever’ no you haven’t so STFU
And that high pitches squeal she does about a 10ml sample of some shit she could have got free 😂😂😂😂

• Haha