Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

boostar

Some did, petty paige did a video on it. She was condescending to them in messages, making it sound like she was doing them a favour and didn't have to do it. I think a lot got partial refunds unless they pressed her for it. She wasn't interested at refunding anything until it blew up on YT.
I wonder how the PayPal claims went - I think quite a few people were going down that route.

She's just uploaded a video about her mental health. I hate to say it but it seems just as false as the homelessness video. I understand she had a bit of a crap 2018 (having to refund all those unhappy customers and getting so many dislikes and advent calendar comments on her videos that she disabled comments for most of Nov/Dec) so maybe it's true. She certainly does have a little packet of anti-depressants.

I wonder what it is about YT (and social media in general) that attracts those prone to anxiety and depression. Surely it's the worst thing for someone with mental health issues to be lambasted by strangers on the internet on a daily basis?

Reactions: 3

emm

VIP Member
I wonder how the PayPal claims went - I think quite a few people were going down that route.

She's just uploaded a video about her mental health. I hate to say it but it seems just as false as the homelessness video. I understand she had a bit of a crap 2018 (having to refund all those unhappy customers and getting so many dislikes and advent calendar comments on her videos that she disabled comments for most of Nov/Dec) so maybe it's true. She certainly does have a little packet of anti-depressants.

I wonder what it is about YT (and social media in general) that attracts those prone to anxiety and depression. Surely it's the worst thing for someone with mental health issues to be lambasted by strangers on the internet on a daily basis?
i have always thought this, and this is what tbh makes me think a lot of them are just making it up/ exaggerating it for sympathy

Aubrey73

Anyone else cringing at this "content" she's making? It's like she thinks she's the first person to ever get pregnant. I feel sorry for the kid already. Also her boyfriend has a creepy look about him. Scary.

catmiaow111

VIP Member
This girl actually still has an active channel after the calendar scandal?? I knew nothing about her until that but the fact she sold her viewers used/poor quality/gifted products in exchange for their hard earned money blew my mind!!
I know right, how the hell she got away with it I don't know. Are people that stupid?

Hadn’t heard of her until her advent calendar scandal. Just checked out her most recent video - a primark haul, and noticed in the drop down box a list of advent calendars with a * next to them. Surely this can’t mean she’s been gifted them all!!!!!
How brands want to work with her, it makes me so sick. Complete morons!!!

It's advent calendar time again and I (shamefully) have resubscribed. She's collaborated with The Body Shop this year (legitimately!) to open their three calendars and do a sneak peek.

I feel like she's dumbed down a lot in the last year and has she always had that faint lisp or is it all the lip fillers?
I can't even hate watch, I can't stand her!

Last edited:

MadamMim

The James Bond calendar was overpriced I’ll give her that, but she really can’t talk when hers was complete shite. She’s very patronising and seems to think she’s really intelligent and she pronounces things wrong all the time. She says “anoymonous” and “a socks” then when people laugh or correct her she flicks the V.

Her nails really bothered me in this video :ROFLMAO: If you are going to do close up shots, atleast sort out the nails:rolleyes:
Omg that’s so rank 🤮

• Haha

boredjess

VIP Member
before Youtube, corporations are the evil ones.. now it's literally individuals scamming. From that corny book to this.

where can I go to read people complaining about her calendar? is it in one of her videos?

F

FamHam

She keeps saying "this is a collaboration with..." No girl it's an advert and you're breaking the advertising rules by not making it clear!

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
I absolutely hate Jack's edited video's. He doesn't need to go to those levels. I think he's spending more time on special effects than content these days, his Zoella book review felt rushed and he missed the best comedy home goals. He could've just read any of the threads here and got a better script for comedy. Not that I encourage that, it's lazy, but you know.

That video was so dark it annoyed me so I had to play a game and listen LOL I kept trying to brighten my monitor, I thought it was me for a while :ROFLMAO:

F

FamHam

Eltoria starts off a video "I really want to know how much each door of this £6 calendar with 24 doors is worth"

She has to use her phone to work it out, then is amazed that it's 25p. This is the failing education system.

I'm dyslexic and my grammar is awful, but this is basic maths.

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
It's like these people aren't even human anymore. They're like those gross things in Harry Potter where a body is taken over by evil and pretends to be nice while stabbing you in the back! :ROFLMAO:

Aha

I wouldn't trust a word any of em say. No authenticity, just give me your money and now!! lol

LittleRoots

New video:

I thought I was going mad because I was sure she'd already unboxed the John Lewis calendar but it appeared on Willow's channel. It's weird that she's acting all surprised when she literally opened it a couple of weeks ago.
How is she getting away with this? It's awful and she's getting so many good comments

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
I hope someone takes her to trading standards over the refusal to issue refunds. I totally would if I had bought one.

That soon to be girl had such awful products - stuff from China in Chinese, used brushes, a used pencil with the end chopped off, a shampoo for blonde hair!
Her box was disgusting. Completely unhygenic. It even had Eltoria's red nail polish from her fingers on the brush plastic, which she didn't bother to close back up the packaging after she showed in on her youtube. It's the brush where Eltoria did the 'bristle test' she opened it and yanked them out with her fingers. Then resold it and sent it to the 'soon to be' youtuber as if it were new and untouched!! The nerve of her :eek:

It shows that Eltoria thinks everyone is as stupid as she is. She thought nobody would notice!! I mean.. how stupid do you have to be to try to scam in that way? :unsure: The video's are / were all out there lol

Deleting video's doesn't help her case, it only makes it worse. The video proof is already out there, youtubers already have their evidence. She cannot hide it or hush it up.

She's a scammer, and an illegal one at that. She has zero regard for her followers / fans. That much is very clear.

Everly

She's always breaking the laws! Hope she gets a big fine.

The pigs Instagram has been deleted and people are saying she's going to ditch it soon. She was an idiot thinking it was a micro pig, it's a fully grown pig and not nearly as cute as she wanted it to be for Instagram.
Anyone who buys a micro pig and doesn’t expect it to get pretty big is a fool.