Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

boredjess

VIP Member
I think he meant, that 200k of us doesn't understand how businesses' scams work, because it's meant to be a scam, so his gf is doing it right!
*shrug*

Reactions: 4
F

FamHam

She's posted on her ig that she's been so unwell last few weeks and her twin has been helping her.

How strange she gets so unwell just as her scam is exposed and people turn on her.

The twin doesn't have a fake put on voice like eltroia.

princesssparklepants

She's (sadly....) back again with the advent calendar run down.

Apparently she's launching an "advent addict" range of lounge wear and other stuff.... Wonder who she's pinched that one from or tricked in to gifting it :rolleyes::rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Wow

notahater1010

VIP Member
After the advent calendar scandal I would be embarrassed to ever launch anything to my followers. I wouldn’t be surprised if she start receiving bad reviews for selling crap products for a premium price.

princesssparklepants

I believe her subs are from her forced "subscribe and when I hit ***k subscribers you could win this advent calendar" each year. They probably just didn't ubsubscribe after

F

FamHam

Amazing the stuff some people do, £49/box.
She did conveniently when she did the unboxing of her own advent calendar have a jeffree star blood sugar pallet worth about 40 for one of the days.

Someone has tracked all her unboxings to the items people got, even items she said she didn't like.

Everyone received eltoria signature earings and they look like an old mop. Looks like something she imported thousands in for 10p each from China. Unbranded in plastic film.
Screenshot_20181017-092028.jpg

Also they got a pop socket, everyone knows they cost pennies to make.

She pretends that she sources her items from local artisans to support her community, they all come from China.

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
I think he has a crush on eltoria, same as zoe.

Who was it said when Jack first came on the scene he tried hard to do collabs with zoe and alfie and all the well known pretty youtubers but he was roundly ignored.

Since then he's been outing them one by one. Deep down I think he's a fan girl.

He's definitely not bothered the last few video's. He's just digging up really old material. The sex doll one is YEARS old. And these youtuber video's he's doing are really lazy.

F

FamHam

It's nothing to do with business, her breaking all the seals then sticking her fingers in means they should have never even be given away let alone sold for a profit.

boostar

Just been catching up with all the comments on all the related videos.

There are a few new things:

1) she seems to have made 13 videos private - these videos show her unboxing products that were then used in calendars. I think they are PR and beauty box unboxings.

2) someone pointed out that, as she didn't buy in bulk, the mystery gifts would have cost her between £40 and £60 per box, giving her a net loss of almost £10k.

3) she paid her fiance and friend to take time off work to wrap her advent calendar! This makes absolutely no sense and she claims that's one of the reasons she didn't make much money from the venture (oh, that and the expense of customised Eltoria stickers!).

4) she said she/her team wrapped 2400 items for 200 calendars. The earrings, bath melts and pop sockets all came in clear cellophane (as do most cheap things from China) - all she did was pop one of her really expensive Eltoria stickers on them. So technically, she wrapped 1800 items (the free Disney face mask was unwrapped too).

5) The bath melts are from Prezzybox and, although handmade, you can see how simple they are to make in Bandy's Jukebox's new video (where they meet Eltoria). Given the £3.50 price tag for the bath melts, I am not impressed. Jeez, I though Lush was overpriced...

Last edited:

Libertine1975

VIP Member
She has been called out by Estee Laundry for last few days for being racist. I've not see the video but couldn't pronounce Gua Sha and apparently made racist noises.

princesssparklepants

I genuinley don't understand why she is so over the top over excited about everything.

Surely she'd get a lot more viewers/interest if she was honest and admitted that sometimes like her own advents are sometimes a little bit rubbish.

Not every one is knicker wettingly amazing.

But then if she was honest she wouldn't get the companies to send them for free if she didn't gush over them.

(Also surely they've researched her and heard all about the advent calendar mess?)

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
I've also left a comment on her Birchbox unboxing (latest) one asking if she's going to be restocking her own advent calendar because I've just bought a Birchbox one and I don't want duplicate items.
Haha you're a genius :cool: :D

I was subbed to Eltoria ages ago, a good year or more and I unsubbed her after one week as she left me cold. I like these stupid novelty ott calendars, not enough to buy one (got scammed by yankee's calendar, never again!) so I like to see what is inside, but she seemed like a witch to me I was getting really off vibes, so yeah I'm not surprised this has happened tbh. And I'm proud of myself it took me 1 week to figure that out :ROFLMAO:

boredjess

VIP Member
Ruin her thriving business
Glad there's people who's supporting her scamming business! I hope her fans goes to shops and restaurants and supermarkets and gets handed 2nd-hand nasty stuff.
I don't mean thrift stores, I mean going into a shop to buy something new but getting a 2nd hand item marketed as new. Like Dominoes and being handed a month's old mouldy pizza for £16.99

Long live Eltoria's Advert Calendar!

boostar

I don't understand how she can get away with claiming 3 of the items were a "gift" as if they were extra.

If she's selling a 12 day advent calendar surely it should be that 12 items are the product, not 9 items are the product and 3 are a "gift"?

I would understand her claiming that if it was a 12 day advent calendar with 15 items but it's not
Weirdly, she included a free face mask (a Disney one) so there were thirteen items but only twelve were wrapped. So she did put in a free gift which was clearly a free gift, making her claim that the four mystery items were gifts even less believable.

I used to enjoy her advent calendar unboxing videos but now her voice goes right through me! I have to mute her lol 🤣

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I think you lot need to get a life. You just seem very jealous of the beautiful eltoria and her very hot boyfriend.
There's nothing illegal about making a profit!! It's very basic buisness and it's embarrassing that you lot do not understand one of the most basic concepts in the world!
Eltoria always works so hard and it's sad that people are trying to ruin her thriving business because of jealousy and being two thick to understand basic concepts.
Most were really really happy with their eltoria advent calendar but a few are trying to attack just to get fame. It's pathetic and it needs to stop now!

God this made me laugh. I have no argument with her work ethic, I don’t know enough about her to know how she got her law degree or how she grew her channel from the ground.
But, looking at this scam I have my reservations how honestly she did it.
Even the most basic of qualification would make her realise what she’s done here
Is down right illegal ?

Completely false falsely advertised from the get go, stating it would be full sized products? When what was received was definitely not as described!
She also had absolutely no agreement with the company's of the products she's selling to work with them. That is illegal, like her or not it’s illegal!
Also there were open swatched products?
Absolutely not allowed under trading standards. You cannot sell a product that has been used or swatched like this. And that’s not even touching on the fact some came without directions for use or as part of a multipack “not to be sold separately” set.

She can delete all the evidence she wants and twist the facts to suit herself but ultimately what she’s done is show herself up as a scammer.
Until she openly addresses the whole disaster and makes it ok with EVERYONE involved she will continue to be a scammer.

You can like her channel, like her as a person, but see how much she’s messed up trying to make a fast buck. Not right.

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
She's also wading in on the #Ad issue in her stories saying that the people who have written the guidance 'don't understand' influencers. JFK :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
F

FamHam

She's also wading in on the #Ad issue in her stories saying that the people who have written the guidance 'don't understand' influencers. JFK :ROFLMAO:
She's so thick, oh eltoria they understand it perfectly you're just not smart enough to see it from an unbiased point of view.

She doesn't even declare her affiliate links or gifted things so she's going to be be pissed.

It's not hard to get, a brand gives you free things you have a buisness relationship with them they aren't really gifts. Theyre promotional items to get sales. No way the same as a friend giving a gift! Thick bitch.

I don't know why she's polling her followers. That won't change the rules.