Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
F

FamHam

Biggest eltoria response so far, I don't think she's going to get away with just that one weak response.

How has she won a vlog award? For opening advent calendars?

Reactions: 3

Aubrey73

I had forgotten she existed post her scammy advent. Her video for the sunday times advent came up as a suggestion, I went for a nose congrats to her on her pregnancy but what in the 90s rom-com was her "I'm pregnant let me cash in and tell everyone about this" video. For real it was cringey af. She clearly hasn't grown much since the 2018 scandal. Is she still trying to be zoella?
Oh I know!! She'll always be a Zoella wannabe. Funny how she disappears for month then comes back pregnant making out like she's some big shot creating all this content about gender reveals etc like anyone gives 🤣 I'm just following for the humour aspect. Shes just so fake, it's cringe 🙈 Wait until motherhood hits her and she'll actually have to work hard at something. What ever happened to that Darling It's Tat shop she started?

F

FamHam

I’m really interested in seeing her boyfriends bully boy replies to comments about her calendar scam. From what I’ve seen he’s done more damage on line than she has ?
He admitted that the products were freebies and said something along the lines of "you jealous bitches should have been happy to get something hand wrapped from eltoria".

It only takes a few clicks to find out her fiance's work and eltoria has even told the local newspaper what road she lives on making it easy to find her address - https://www.gazetteandherald.co.uk/...vous-micropig-escaped-for-a-little-adventure/

Shes on purpose given away her address while trying to desperately promote her YouTube channel.

F

FamHam

The ASA got back to me that they've warned eltoria about not saying ad. She's updated just the video with it in the description and title, not the thumbnail and only for the one video not the countless others where she breaks the law. Ugh.

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
Yeah, that wasn't good. He hasn't done / edited a video as good as his zoe video for a year.

His zoe book review was disappointing.

this eltoria one was almost unwatchable for me. who tf is Alex, annoying. And that blue filter!

At least he did a video on her though. She's gonna be pissed, she thought she had worked hard to cover this up.

@LittleRoots It's okay, he does mention the most important things I guess & just like the zoe book one he didn't do his homework just rushed it, it's just a bit too jokey for me. People were really ripped off and he's just acting like it's a bit of fun ig. I haven't finished it yet though. I can't stand that kid with him.

He didn't show any of the footage of people opening the items and the footage of Eltoria doing the same, so all the incriminating stuff like that is missing. he didn't show eltoria receiving that rainbow type make up thing or whatever it was as a reward from a company that's unavailable to buy, then someone receiving it in the calendar!

I guess that footage is gone, hidden, and he didn't want to risk showing it in case eltoria came after him and deleted the video.

But he did show footage of her opening zoe's calendar to show her personality, then said he's not gonna hate on her personality, so that was both pointless and bizarre!! At least he did out her for being fake when opening calendars, I guess?!

I'm a bit confused by this video.

It is me or did Jack twice laugh at his own laziness and incompetence making this video ?

Last edited:

beans01

Chatty Member
IMG_0243.jpeg

tried to rebrand her channel a bit but her channel has not grown in months. The number of views on her videos have massively decreased from a couple years ago.

plus who can forget how she ripped into Zoe’s calendar then created her own with gifted PR items and sold them 🤣

• Haha

boostar

I've been watching Eltoria's unboxings since last year and I watched her original advent calendar video at the beginning of September. The video (which was removed a few weeks ago) showed her unboxing one of her own calendars. At no point were the four mystery items referred to as "gifts" and she included the cost of them in the running total of what that particular box was worth. At the time, myself and a few others commented that the mystery gifts looked familiar - especially the Body Shop Morenga shower gel (which she'd received in the largest Body Shop calendar, only a few days before). Our comments were deleted. Some comments were made by other subscribers remarking on the value for money and Joe, Eltoria's partner, stepped in and started posting nasty comments. Everyone who expressed an opinion not aligned with theirs was called a hater.

The boxes sold out within a few hours and they were shipped in mid-September. The first unboxing I saw was Willow's (who Eltoria recently collaborated with on two videos) and the items seemed very familiar. Willow was very happy with her box, which was okay but nothing special IMHO. I watched Bandy's Jukebox and they were ecstatic but their mystery items were pretty rubbish and included a Glossybox exclusive make-up bag. Soon to be Wilson then did an honest unboxing. Her advent calendar was definitely the worst I'd seen: an open make-up brush with some sort of red stuff on it, a facial scrub that was part of a set (and said specifically "only to be used in conjunction with X product", which, of course, wasn't included). Although I felt that Soon to be Wilson had a right to be upset, she was attacked by commenters. One in particular (calling himself Johnny Blaze) was pretty nasty to her and anyone agreeing with her. It was suspected that he was Joe, in disguise.

After seeing Soon to be Wilson's review, Lucy Purtface contacted Eltoria and asked for a box. They were supposed to be sold out, remember. Anyway, Lucy stated that she got the box by going to Eltoria's website (later Soon to be Wilson confirmed that Lucy had approached Eltoria directly and asked for a box). Anyway, Lucy received a fantastic advent calendar, including the Blood Sugar pallette (albeit without the plastic cover and with fingerprints on the mirror). The positive review was taken down a short while ago, Lucy stated that it was because she was moving house (lol, wut).

Since then, there have been a few other unboxings, some of which are still available on YouTube and some that have since been deleted. The ones that remain seem pretty positive. One that featured a opened/used highlighter has been taken down.

Eltoria is not issuing refunds, stating that her calendars are handmade and personalised to get around distance selling regulations. The personalisation seems to amount to a handwritten card (addressed to "Hey!"/"Hey Love!"/"Love!"/"Hey lovely!") and the selection of mystery items.

In her "How it was made" video, she skirts around the issue of the mystery products, saying that these don't factor into the cost of the calendar and were intended to be bonus items (although, in the original video, she includes them in the RRP calculation and, in the comments of that video, kept stating that calendars would have a value of between £90 and £120). Just Nicole UK and Soon to be Wilson have videos up showing comparisons between items Eltoria has unboxed on camera and those sent to her subscribers.

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
Btw I just saw this comment and I hadn't thought of it it's brilliant!

By the way the shitstorm is on its way. A lot of people Will Be Opening the calendar in december. More disappointed customers. Yay

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
OMG. He's an actual idiot! NO WAY does it only cost Domino's 0.05 pence per pizza! Is he having a laugh. His comments make him sound crazy. Yes his partner ripped off her adoring fans. Yes that a really stupid thing to do. Yes her fans were smart enough to figure it out, and then found evidence to back it up. Yes deleting those vlogs and going on the offensive is a serious PR fail. Yes writing bs crap about it on your facebook looking for sympathy is dull, at best.

Lol. How embarrassing. They are really incredibly naive. Swindling isn't their forte! :LOL:

Aubrey73

View attachment 2495147
tried to rebrand her channel a bit but her channel has not grown in months. The number of views on her videos have massively decreased from a couple years ago.

plus who can forget how she ripped into Zoe’s calendar then created her own with gifted PR items and sold them 🤣
Probably realises that the only content people generally are interested in from her is the advent calendars once a year so she's taking this pregnancy and running with it to milk some content and to stay relevant! 🤣 I know someone who knows her sister in law and she said they still have the "Micro" pig (it's huge) and her garden looks tiny. She claimed she knew he wasn't a micro pig from the beginning but I'm pretty sure he had his own channel and there's still videos floating around. Her Fiancé is quite cruel to the animals apparently!! 😡

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry

princesssparklepants

You'd have thought the companies would have disassociated from her after advent calender issue. Not just because of what she did and the whole scamming but also because she was reusing what she'd been given and potentially making them complicit

F

FamHam

She's disabled all comments and reactions in her last few videos. Really showing her guilt. She had liked some comments that were people "I think it's fine she regifted products" although a gift isn't usually 49+6 postage!

Her new video is sponsored but doesn't say it in the title or thumbnail, that's illegal. I'll reporting to ASA please others do the same

https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

Reactions: 2

boostar

You will need to watch her latest Lush video. She's had some Botox and/or fillers and can hardly speak ?

• Haha

tomatosauce

Latest video not disclosing affiliate links, posibilly sponsored?
There is something just so smug and of putting about her, she comes across like she's fake and probably not half as nice of a person as she tries to be in her videos which is why she comes across and so condescending as it isn't her natural personality

Hurrah54

VIP Member
I'm surprised too! No comments about how she did a b&m haul during lockdown and touched E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G!
Oh and deleted all the comments about it

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
Yep I bought a pair just like it (forgive me I went through a Kath from Kath & Kim stage when it came to earrings, I even had her parrot earrings from a holiday haha) about 6 years ago. They're common and def nothing original there from Eltoria or whatever her real name is, she's not that creative.

I mean how hard is it to design a unique pair of earrings, wear them then include them in a calendar with your name on them. That's the sort of thing she should be doing. My friend got some bags made up to sell from China, and they put her name on the labels, looked the business. Wasn't expensive in the slightest, I imagine earrings would be pennies each inc her name on the tags.

That's one of the things that bothered me about Zoe's one, the lack of personalized items, there could have been one cookie cutter, but make it coloured, a dark green like her calendar and a unique shape, a christmas tree or a pug with a santa hat on shape, and have in rose gold Nala or some clever play on her name for christmas and Zoella on the other side. Everyone knows she loves trees so she could have got away with that basic shape. Not just a random silver cheap bit of star tat, and two of them. lol. It's so lazy.

Last edited:

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
oh no. It's like when I found out logan had a brother called jake and checked him out to see if he was any better :sneaky:

boostar

Eltoria's put up a video of her unboxing a Birchbox advent calendar. She's casting a bit of shade at Soon to be Wilson with the highlighter pencil comment - flat tip is better for sculpting.

Comments seem to be screened as most of them are pretty positive.