Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
F

FamHam

THat's great it was reuploaded.

Keep seeing more and more articles posted on eltoria. Nothing new but nice to see everything republished

https://thetab.com/uk/2018/11/20/eltoria-advent-calendar-youtube-86375
[automerge]1542901641[/automerge]
her boyfriend is congratulating her on x number of views, shame she didn't do it with integrity

eltoria.jpg

[automerge]1542903149[/automerge]
The guy she opened the lovehoney advent calendar with is supposed to be her best friend! They have zero chemistry

Last edited by a moderator:

Isssyy258

I can't hate watch her either as like you I wouldn't want to give her views and make money. I only go on her instagram.

She lives in Wiltshire so I don't know why she travelled to Bristol to go shopping. Lots of "influencers" travelling too far for unnecessary shopping trips imo. I know we aren't in proper lockdown but the R rate in the South West has been rising...
To be fair, she lives in Bath which is not that far from Bristol

Aubrey73

Have you seen the comments on her latest post and her copy paste reply 😂 "it just hits differently"... different to what? What are you comparing to? A dog, a pig? She's been a mom 5 minutes and is acting like she knows it all. Her content is so cringe. Poor kid is just used for views so she can hop on trends.

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
I don't think jack will care, eltoria isn't known at all.

I find eltoria way more annoying than zoella for some reason, the way she talks and acts is just terrible.
He has talked about her on his twitter in the past, and he got his zoella video from watching her unboxing originally. He called her a wannabe zoella lol But yeah I guess he might not do a video on her purely as she's an unknown. He doesn't like her though so that might tempt him!! :ROFLMAO: She certainly has some juicy stuff to unearth.

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
Bwahahaha! :)

As for the earrings, they are a basic shape that's been around for years and hard to copyright, I should imagine! I've seen them everywhere.

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
Ikr, it's so cruel :cautious: I feel like sometimes they just want a gimmick for their channels. Everyone knows a dog or two or cat or two will sell you better than just yourself in a vlog, I mean the saccony jolys went all out with 6 or whatever, but exotics aren't great pets.

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
I'm really glad to see that Jackmate's latest Zoella's book review is awash with comments asking him to do one on Eltoria's calendar!!

I might just get my wish, especially considering how popular those comments are!! :D

F

FamHam

I was shocked to hear she has a law degree!

Her response video is out and it's dreadful. Says the core items were £58 and the extra 3 items were gifts to her fans! No way are those nasty earings or popsocket worth that. She claims to have not made any money and the calendar wasn't about making money, yeah right! That popsocket and earings I doubt cost more than 20p to make. I don't beleive her for a second this was just a fun thing she wanted to do for her fans.

PSX_20181020_183224.jpg

boostar

She's just uploaded a Birchbox unboxing with her sister and there's a sly dig at Soon to be Wilson :LOL:

(at 1:29, if the video doesn't start there)

Isssyy258

She doesn't live in Bath she says lives near Bath. She could like anywhere as Bath is the largest and most well known city in quite a large area.
Well I live the other side of Bath to Bristol and Bristol is pretty close for me..? So wherever she lives near Bath, she won't be that far from Bristol - there are influencers that have travelled alot further. and Bath isn't that big - Bristol and Swindon are both bigger and they're either side of it so in the same area really. I'm not trying to start an argument or stick up for her, i'm just saying and I understand what you're saying.

boostar

TBF, I watched that video and it was 99pc Eltoria's content. I'm not surprised that it was removed.

Mouse

i believe Petty Paige has picked it up an is doing a video (today?) ............ twas on the old twitter (PP warning E she was a coming for her)

boostar

It's advent calendar time again and I (shamefully) have resubscribed. She's collaborated with The Body Shop this year (legitimately!) to open their three calendars and do a sneak peek.

I feel like she's dumbed down a lot in the last year and has she always had that faint lisp or is it all the lip fillers?

boostar

I'm sure it's difficult for him to get the full story since videos have disappeared but he could have at least googled and found this thread or Lon gers videos on YouTube. Lazy, crappy video that didn't have much humour or anything new to say. Maybe he should just stick to people having sex with weird things from now on.