Elsafrost29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her account has gone private now, so much for the not giving a duck attitude 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Elsa frost is vile. She went to prison for racially abusing gandi, who is mixed race, her son is also mixed race. Fancy doing that!!

She is a terrible liar, that's why her kids don't bother with her. She always used to build there hopes up then drop them or "change of plan".
Her poor son Brandon gets ridiculed over her. Her daughter Tia gets nothing.
Yet Elsa treats herself to goodies every week.

She's a bad tramps ass. The way she constantly is stuffing her skull head with takeaways and cheap food.
Does she ever eat healthy?

She is minging. Them teeth aswel.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
@Prada33 ... you need to elaborate in her racially abusing Ghandi!!

She was out on the lash with her son, Brandon yesterday.

Reactions: 1
Gandi is tyrese,s (her son) dad. She rang him/left him a voicemail or voice note, calling him racially abusive names. He got her arrested, she went to jail.

Brandon will go on the piss with her, and on holidays. The poor kid has been brought up by his nan. No stability off Elsa whatsoever. Can you blame the kid for using her. But it comes at a cost. He has had her fanny pictures and cock sucking videos sent to him numerous times over the years .

She's been on lad bible, council estate banter, every piss taking page going. What a mess.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Gandi is tyrese,s (her son) dad. She rang him/left him a voicemail or voice note, calling him racially abusive names. He got her arrested, she went to jail.

Brandon will go on the piss with her, and on holidays. The poor kid has been brought up by his nan. No stability off Elsa whatsoever. Can you blame the kid for using her. But it comes at a cost. He has had her fanny pictures and cock sucking videos sent to him numerous times over the years .

She's been on lad bible, council estate banter, every piss taking page going. What a mess.
She seems like the type of mum who tries to buy her kids love but will also say and do nasty stuff!
She always badmouthing the kids dads on her tik toks calling them dickheads and all that!
Do you know her??

Sleeping in a double bed with her grown up son seems a little odd to me. Sure there is more than one bed in that house 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
son seems a bit dim, but nice enough (I don't know any scandal on him)
It must annoy him though surely that people literally say "You are so lucky to have Elsa as your mum!!!" on their Live on tiktok yesterday. seriously he must know she's not even been around until the last couple years

Reactions: 1
It was only the other month on Facebook she was calling her family fit to burn including Brandon, she even tagged him, telling them all to duck off and not bother with her anymore... now they are all over each other... probz for the attention on his behalf. Just absolute chavs the lot of them, i cringe whenever i see anything about them!

Reactions: 6
She’s constantly falling out with her son and the next minute they’re best mates again. Such a weird relationship it seems disgusting to me the way she acts around him, like an old desperate slapper who wants to sleep with him not his mum. It reminds me of how trump is with his daughter, I can imagine her saying “if he wasn’t my son I’d date him” 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
It suits Elsa not to have her kids "best of both world's" she says. Vile

She constantly lets them down anyway! It's tight.
So what she buys the gifts, she doesn't feed them, bath them, keep them warm daily. She won't buy them all school uniforms for school.
She doesn't support her kids daily with anything. No hobbies, no days out, no clubs.
She is just a pisshead/cokehead who thinks of herself. Anyone who supports this creature and praises her behaviour, needs their head checking.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.