Elsafrost29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This piece of utter scum needs putting in styal for life she is just a waste of bleeping oxygen!

Reactions: 11
Omg who watches Elsafrost29? Absolute chav and she had a tag round her ankle until recently!
she done a video yesterday, which has since been removed. Saying where is the bracelet I haven’t been on tag. When I read a new article saying she’s on electronic tag. I’ve only recently started seeing her videos. Omg just VILE. a monstrosity. Her poor kids. Such an embarrassment. She literally thinks she’s royalty. 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 4
she done a video yesterday, which has since been removed. Saying where is the bracelet I haven’t been on tag. When I read a new article saying she’s on electronic tag. I’ve only recently started seeing her videos. Omg just VILE. a monstrosity. Her poor kids. Such an embarrassment. She literally thinks she’s royalty. 🤮🤮🤮
Omg have you got the article you read?

Reactions: 1
Omg have you got the article you read?
i don’t know which one exactly. I’d have to go through My browser history. I typed her name in. “Elsa frost Wirral” someone said about her real name might be Helen cross I think. But no searches came up about that. So any newspaper article that comes up. It will defo be in one of them. Failing that I can go back through everything tomorrow. 😊

Reactions: 2
Omg who watches Elsafrost29? Absolute chav and she had a tag round her ankle until recently!
have you seen her new one today. 🤬🤬🤯🤯 literally ripping in to a teenager. Bullying kids!! She’s disgusting. She’s blocked me now. No wonder she ain’t got her kids. All her followers thinking it’s funny. Sorry had to rant. Who the hell does she think she is. 🤮🤯🤬

Reactions: 7
3347E422-F8A6-4371-BCAA-C62C88CC065F.png

Wow. And she’s a mother. The things that come out of her mouth. 🤢🤮 every girl needs to stop getting jealous according to her. 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She’s awful! I’d hate to live near her. I can’t find any articles about her online though :(

Reactions: 4
Since the GDPR rules came into play it’s hard to find certain info online, hence why you can’t see stuff about her

Reactions: 3
I thought she was a man transitioning to a woman. I didn’t realize she was born a female and has children.
I’ve seen the vile tiktok posts and just scrolled on by.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
is there a thread about Abbie and Cole Howat from tiktok?? Had to unfollow them as they as no abnoxious, selling photos and merchandise as if they are some sort of celebrity.

Reactions: 12
She just a horrible horrible twit and i really worry for the kids on tictok who think shes wonderful and an inspiration. Fortunately i live nowhere near there now but i do still visit a friend on the estate she lives on. She's always lying about tit too...everything that come out that mouth...tale with a pinch of salt.

Reactions: 9
She just a horrible horrible twit and i really worry for the kids on tictok who think shes wonderful and an inspiration. Fortunately i live nowhere near there now but i do still visit a friend on the estate she lives on. She's always lying about tit too...everything that come out that mouth...tale with a pinch of salt.
Your poor friend having to live near her....

Reactions: 5
I’m so glad this thread exists. Every time she pops up on my tik tok I cringe so much. She is awful. I don’t know how anyone can stand her.

Reactions: 8
I dont understand why all these young kids look up to her? All the 'I wish you were my mum' bollocks...no you dont kid she had her own ones removed from her!

Reactions: 10
Did anyone see the video of her wearing a sunflower lanyard getting priority boarding on a plane with her mate because of her "ADHD"? 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Urgh what an absolute scruff. Why do I feel like if Jeremy Kyle was still airing she would be on the show 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.