Elsafrost29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone find the article regarding her prison stint?
She is proper rank .. i would haaaate to be her neighbour

Reactions: 2
All this "your just jealous" shite annoys me to death yeah kudos she's got a decent figure like but that face 🤦‍♀️ Body for Baywatch but face for crimewatch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Surely the ‘fox fur’ coat will make the tide turn against her!!
What’s the weird friendship she’s got with Chelsey Harwood? I swing between quite liking her and then thinking she’s a conniving sket!! 😆

Reactions: 4
Omg this woman pops up on tiktok all the time. She looks like a man in drag and a bad one at that. She goes on about how she has a lovely house ect and laughs when people say that taxes are paying for her to live but shes got none of her own children in her care. Id take having nothing for myself and having my children than not having them. Shes vile bet all the kids have different dads too. She looks like she stinks of fag breath.

Reactions: 12
All 4 of her kids have different dads!!
State of her...she seems like such a nasty, insecure cow.

Reactions: 6
if I'm honest I used to think she was alright, in a doesn't really give a toss what people think kind of way but as of late she has been getting all high and mighty thinking she is top dog on tiktok

Well she's a horror slapped my 12 year old step daughter last night because one of her mates said theres that Elsie frost so she went over drunk apparently asking who it was!!! Poking her then slapped her. Don't know who she thinks she bleeping is!!! Police have been called so I hope she gets what's coming to her the rat 🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Well she's a horror slapped my 12 year old step daughter last night because one of her mates said theres that Elsie frost so she went over drunk apparently asking who it was!!! Poking her then slapped her. Don't know who she thinks she bleeping is!!! Police have been called so I hope she gets what's coming to her the rat 🤬
Disgusting excuse of a woman she is and needs to crawl back under whatever rock she came from the woman! Just seen her tiktok where she's on the pints and her scruffy mate is walking round the beer garden with no shoes on 🤮 pure chavs

Disgusting excuse of a woman she is and needs to crawl back under whatever rock she came from the woman! Just seen her tiktok where she's on the pints and her scruffy mate is walking round the beer garden with no shoes on 🤮 pure chavs
Fancy slapping a 12 year old girl though!!! My step daughter said I don't even know you and tbh I had never heard of her till today but saying that I wouldn't follow trash like that. Selling herself on the internet for £20 a month probably to desperate, badly, old, no dicked men how desperate can you get. I literally don't see the fascination. I hope she reads hear and gets her bloody head kicked in 😡

Reactions: 8
Fancy slapping a 12 year old girl though!!! My step daughter said I don't even know you and tbh I had never heard of her till today but saying that I wouldn't follow trash like that. Selling herself on the internet for £20 a month probably to desperate, badly, old, no dicked men how desperate can you get. I literally don't see the fascination. I hope she reads hear and gets her bloody head kicked in 😡
Exactly hitting kids the dog and let's hope so because she just sounds and looks like your typical bully!!

Reactions: 2
Wtf!!!! She is a scumbag! Well she's on probation so hopefully she gets whats coming to her! Starting on kids! Hope your stepdaughter is ok!

Reactions: 3
That’s shocking!
I wondered why she was always in PJs or a onesie .. then I saw this and realised why! 🤮
BF15B491-A7A6-487F-8D2C-3A66A4E40251.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Wtf!!!! She is a scumbag! Well she's on probation so hopefully she gets whats coming to her! Starting on kids! Hope your stepdaughter is ok!
Yes she's fine thank you. Hasn't been out for months either and when she does this scraggy tit slaps her!!! Probably be staying in again now 🙁 I believe it's not the 1st time she has started on a kid the bully. Love her to do it to me i would knock her out 👊 She can't even spell either roll play haha it's role play you head 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes she's fine thank you. Hasn't been out for months either and when she does this scraggy tit slaps her!!! Probably be staying in again now 🙁 I believe it's not the 1st time she has started on a kid the bully. Love her to do it to me i would knock her out 👊 She can't even spell either roll play haha it's role play you head 🤣
Picking on kids is sick.....she is a big 40 odd year old woman! She is definition of a pussy...all gob but wants to pick on kids! Also all this preaching she does about bullies and the 'advice' she gives yet she is the biggest bully out there!

Reactions: 4
Oh my days, she’s ‘duetting‘ one of her sweary bounce tunes with a ‘carer’ and a teenage boy with cerebral palsy, the teenage boy doesn’t really look like he knows what’s going on, his parents probably have no idea that she is parading him on TikTok. It’s made me so cross.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.