Elsafrost29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen the video of her booting off in Tenerife airport? No wonder they didn’t wanna let her through, if I had to choice to ban some manky wannabe chav from my country, id do the same. She’s an absolute clip.
Tellin ya! She’s an absolute mess . Makes out she’s a celeb lol and got her oldest son on TikTok now. I can imagine the conversation: “ Listen lad got like 300k followers lad , I’ll make you famous dahhhlin. Anyone starts just blokkkkk dem “

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tellin ya! She’s an absolute mess . Makes out she’s a celeb lol and got her oldest son on TikTok now. I can imagine the conversation: “ Listen lad got like 300k followers lad , I’ll make you famous dahhhlin. Anyone starts just blokkkkk dem “
bleeping hell spot on that was 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Could you imagine being stuck on the plane with her? She said she was being loud etc. She’s just scum isn’t she.

Reactions: 9
She's a proper knobhead, I'm made up its deserted and I hope she has the shittest holiday hahahaha

• Heart
Could you imagine being stuck on the plane with her? She said she was being loud etc. She’s just scum isn’t she.
I was on this flight and a few rows behind this moron. The cabin crew called the police when we landed. She was shouting and swearing for 4 hours. The crew probably went to her like 10 times and on landing she was calling the crew c*nt and tw*t.

Ps. I didn't go on holiday. Visited my family for a week in the Bristol.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I was on this flight and a few rows behind this moron. The cabin crew called the police when we landed. She was shouting and swearing for 4 hours. The crew probably went to her like 10 times and on landing she was calling the crew c*nt and tw*t.

Omg u poor soul being stuck with that moron for 4 hours. Who the hell does she think she is?

Reactions: 2
Anyone seen the video of her booting off in Tenerife airport? No wonder they didn’t wanna let her through, if I had to choice to ban some manky wannabe chav from my country, id do the same. She’s an absolute clip.
Where can I see the video? 😂

Reactions: 1

And she was on her own? What a scatty horrible thing she is. Makes an absolute show of herself on that tiktok aswell LOL.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Jezzzz she's a mess. Just whizzed through her videos. Looks miserable there anyway.
I wish they'd ban her on the return flight for being loud and swearing.
Bet it was embarrassing to listen to !!

Reactions: 4
She keeps saying how red hot the weather is 😂 it looks grey and cloudy

Imagine your mum in a bikini, spreading her legs while posing and videoing herself on a selfie stick, and your teenage/adult son comments "yess mum" 🙄😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Brandon is as thick as anything. He has the DNA off two squirrels.

All Elsa,s kids are very dim. Premature brains off emotional neglect. Fact

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t believe the comments she gets on her tiktok 🙈 calling her a queen, saying she’s amazing, love her etc etc wtf is wrong with people? She’s an absolute disgrace. She bangs on about positivity and bullies etc yet she’s the biggest bully!! The things she’s said about people have been vile. She also didn’t care about anyone on that plane when she was kicking off.
She’s a sad pathetic hag. Alone on holiday trying to make friends with people half her age 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t believe the comments she gets on her tiktok 🙈 calling her a queen, saying she’s amazing, love her etc etc wtf is wrong with people? She’s an absolute disgrace. She bangs on about positivity and bullies etc yet she’s the biggest bully!! The things she’s said about people have been vile. She also didn’t care about anyone on that plane when she was kicking off.
She’s a sad pathetic hag. Alone on holiday trying to make friends with people half her age 😳
Agreed!! I think people are scared of her so they just symp around her.
It's a disgrace!!!

Reactions: 3
Her holiday looks pathetic! Why did she go lol. My brother lives in Tenerife and says nothing is open and its dead! Also have to quarantine on return to UK but this witch wont!

One I read earlier said “I can’t wait to be like you when I’m older!”
What? Thick as mince, ugly as duck and failing to contribute anything to society? Wow- absolute goals right there 🙄

Reactions: 8
Elsa would turn on her "fans" at the drop of a hat. That is what she is like. She has no real friends. They are all associates.

This is why she likes this online life. It's fake, her fans don't know her. The people who do, like family, the community, neighbours will all tell you she is one weird bleep. No one likes her, she is just buzzed off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.