Elsafrost29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your all just jealous "darlin" ARRRHHHH IF SHE SAYS DARLIN LIKE THAT ONE MORE TIME I WILL ACTUALLY THROW UP 😂 Jealous of what exactly? Your botched lip job?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Somethings going on with her .. she’s got a weird it about her. Are her and Chelsey Harwood still pals?

Reactions: 2
Waiting for the loubang collab 🙈
I used to really like Loubobang but she’s believing her own hype a bit and being nasty rather than funny. She’s verging on emulating Katie Hopkins in some of her vids.

Reactions: 6
I used to really like Loubobang but she’s believing her own hype a bit and being nasty rather than funny. She’s verging on emulating Katie Hopkins in some of her vids.
totally agree
when i first found her i thought her tiktoks were funny
then they all started with the bipoar girl stuff even though BPG is a proper idiot they all came out looking bad
also arent chelsea harwood and loubang accepting gifts from people now

and elsa isn't (i think cos she knows she will scrutinized more than anyone else for being a scruff)

Reactions: 1
Elsa will take anything she,s given for free. She used to bounce round in fake designers from Manchester off the Instagram pages as "collabs" pmsl.
Another time a lad on her only fans said she was pestering him to send her a chippy munch over. That's not the first time I have heard of her doing tit like that. She seems genourous but she holds you to it.
What you don't see is her ringing up her mates screaming "remember when I bought you this and that".
"Your turn now" have you noticed that Chrissy gee send her trainers etc.
It's because she tells them too. She's a snake, a manipulator.

• Wow
totally agree
when i first found her i thought her tiktoks were funny
then they all started with the bipoar girl stuff even though BPG is a proper idiot they all came out looking bad
also arent chelsea harwood and loubang accepting gifts from people now

and elsa isn't (i think cos she knows she will scrutinized more than anyone else for being a scruff)
I forgot about the hunting down of BPG (who is an absolute melt!, but still!!) .. that was what initially turned me off Loubobang - the wishlist was the straw that broke the camels back!!

Chelsey is an interesting character, she’s gimlet eyed and grabby, she was on Facebook earlier saying she’s thinking of doing ‘ Only fans ‘ so everyone can see her perfect ‘ ****** fanny ‘

and yes, I agree that’s why Elsa doesn’t have a wishlist, she knows people think she’s a scruffy sket and she doesn’t want to play into that stereotype

I forgot about the hunting down of BPG (who is an absolute melt!, but still!!) .. that was what initially turned me off Loubobang - the wishlist was the straw that broke the camels back!!

Chelsey is an interesting character, she’s gimlet eyed and grabby, she was on Facebook earlier saying she’s thinking of doing ‘ Only fans ‘ so everyone can see her perfect ‘ ****** fanny ‘

and yes, I agree that’s why Elsa doesn’t have a wishlist, she knows people think she’s a scruffy sket and she doesn’t want to play into that stereotype
i quite like chelsey even though she never leaves her bed!! She's unapologetically annoying - don't know why people send her stuff though seriously there must be alot of conversations going on through DM that we will never see cos who the duck actually sends people on tiktok things.
also its a massive deal about going live, i jumped in a few recently to see what the big deal is and realised they can convert the little stickers people send them into real money into their paypal?! Is that right??

Also - does Loubang wear a wig??

Reactions: 3
"Your turn now" have you noticed that Chrissy gee send her trainers etc.
It's because she tells them too. She's a snake, a manipulator.
Have her and Chrissy G fallen out? she was meant to be going on holiday with him but she’s going on her own now

Also - does Loubang wear a wig??
I’ve wondered this - her hair always looks stunning, my hair certainly doesn’t look like that when I’m mucking our!

Have her and Chrissy G fallen out? she was meant to be going on holiday with him but she’s going on her own now

I’ve wondered this - her hair always looks stunning, my hair certainly doesn’t look like that when I’m mucking our!
she always wearing a hat, then when she doesn't it looks a bit off ... maybe she just has great hair - i don't know! Don't think we will ever learn anything about her real life....

I mentioned on her video about slapping the 12 year old, after like 40 mins she deleted the comment and hasn't posted since! Been like 2 days

Totally agree with some of the Lobobang posts being a bit off. Especially the recent one about Auschwitz.
I don't mind Chelsey. She's fairly harmless as far as I see, but I'm sure she can be ruthless if she wants too
Elsa said Chrissy Gee fucked her over. Think he ignored her or something so now she's off to Turkey to find a guy she shagged 4 years ago 🤔

• Haha
She gone to Tenerife on her own. Where the duck are her kids? Rat. You’d think shed do something with her kids instead of tramping it to Tenerife on her own to have all kinds of fellas hanging out of her. And don’t get me started on her wannabe gangster son. Thinks he’s the big man. Scruffy little meff.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone seen the video of her booting off in Tenerife airport? No wonder they didn’t wanna let her through, if I had to choice to ban some manky wannabe chav from my country, id do the same. She’s an absolute clip.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.