Elsafrost29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so rough! I feel so sorry for her neighbours imagine listening to that hardcore Wigan pier bounce noise all day and night 😬
Is she defo from Birkenhead? If so she is exactly they type of person that gives Birkenhead it’s bad name, rough/aggressive/plazzy scouser 😷
Now she has buddied up with Chelsey harwood 🙈 lord help us all, steer clear of the pair of them!

Reactions: 8
She is so rough! I feel so sorry for her neighbours imagine listening to that hardcore Wigan pier bounce noise all day and night 😬
Is she defo from Birkenhead? If so she is exactly they type of person that gives Birkenhead it’s bad name, rough/aggressive/plazzy scouser 😷
Now she has buddied up with Chelsey harwood 🙈 lord help us all, steer clear of the pair of them!
luckily her neighbours act exactly the same and are into all the same stuff

• Sad
Reactions: 2
The kids dads are no better, ones a crack head and ones a wife beater. They are with their nan most of the time. She does she her daughter but only recently. Her granddaughters mum isn’t scared of her, I follow her they get on well. She only accepts males on insta now because her page kept getting reported. Her real name isn’t Elsa she changed it by dead poll.
Whats her real name? Wonder why She changed it?

Reactions: 1
Lol who has seen her videos from today?! She is VILE!!! She said she is proud to be a bully!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.