Elsafrost29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been waiting for a feed on her too. She seems to have some 💰💰💰💰💰
Cracking body for 4 kids but the tattoos look like a child drew them on

Reactions: 4
Her grandaughters mum looks terrified of her! Poor thing probably didnt know what she was getting involved with!

The way she teases her dog as well...vile

Reactions: 1
The kids dads are no better, ones a crack head and ones a wife beater. They are with their nan most of the time. She does she her daughter but only recently. Her granddaughters mum isn’t scared of her, I follow her they get on well. She only accepts males on insta now because her page kept getting reported. Her real name isn’t Elsa she changed it by dead poll.

Reactions: 2
Thank duck someone made a thread I am beyond intrigued by this woman and a wee bit terrified too

Reactions: 8
I’ve waited for this thread. She’s a bleeping mess. still can’t help but watch her 😬
There was a picture going round of her dirty asshole a few months ago someone screenshotted off her only fans an believe me when I say this Elsa nanny dancing banter queen does not wipe her used an abused ass FACT 🤢🤢🤮
Also never forget her bath pics. the water was BLACK.
she’s on another level

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Just curious, where did everyone first come across her? I saw her on my tiktok 🙈 I feel for her children and grandkids

Reactions: 1
Just curious, where did everyone first come across her? I saw her on my tiktok 🙈 I feel for her children and grandkids
Facebook or Instagram can’t remember which now but she’s just all over everything the smelly little chavvy twit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lol I started this thread! Love me some Elsa....

Where does she get all her money from ????

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.