Elsafrost29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen her admire me page by the way 😳😳😳 and I quote “Omg fuking cum face watch now full body face only £10 well worth it make you cum sittimg on fluffy stool with my wand”

pretty sure you had your granddaughter sat on that the other day darlin 🤢🤢🤢
Dont really want to see that think ill be sick 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
I read somewhere that there was a screenshot going round she had uploaded a photo to only fans and had a bit of crappy loo roll stuck to her balloon knot it killed me off 😂😂 even if it’s not true imagine the shame of hearing that
Omg who ever has that picture we need to find it 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I read somewhere that there was a screenshot going round she had uploaded a photo to only fans and had a bit of crappy loo roll stuck to her balloon knot it killed me off 😂😂 even if it’s not true imagine the shame of hearing that
Her balloon knot!! I AM DEAD😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has anyone come across that panda something on Facebook that says proper cheap proper bargain proper nice aswel every time I hear it it makes me think of Elsa promoting her only fans sounds like her aswel

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone come across that panda something on Facebook that says proper cheap proper bargain proper nice aswel every time I hear it it makes me think of Elsa promoting her only fans sounds like her aswel
Not seen that have to add to this thread

Reactions: 1
She’s literally brought people here, this thread hasn’t been this busy ever. I think she was hoping her cronies would come over but literally nobody has been sticking up for her at all on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else think she looks like a thumb?
💀💀💀💀

Got my bread flaps here 5 pound proper nice proper cheap proper bargin very nice

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s literally brought people here, this thread hasn’t been this busy ever. I think she was hoping her cronies would come over but literally nobody has been sticking up for her at all on here.
Helps chelsey has given us a cheeky mention thanks hun 😘.

Reactions: 2
Im sure when she sees chelseys video about tattle then she will make a video on her page then we will have them come.flooding over here

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Well in her live she kept getting the name of the website wrong and her devoted fans aren’t that bright so they probably couldn’t work out how to find this thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Exactly this thread has been going since before all this drama kicked off aswell 🤣

• Haha
I’ve crawled back to bed with a cuppa and my biscuits... please girls I beg to you not to make me laugh I’ll be in the spare room 😂😂

Can’t wait to hear the kick off about her feed though

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.