Elsafrost29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed the video Elsa did about Chelsey!! Elsa's account seems to have gone now. Did anyone get a screen grab of it.
I love Rosie the Scottish lady. She's brilliant

I missed the video Elsa did about Chelsey!! Elsa's account seems to have gone now. Did anyone get a screen grab of it.
I love Rosie the Scottish lady. She's brilliant
IGNORE ME. I found it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m on the fence, she works part time in a sunbed shop and lives in a housing ass flat, she’s a single young woman with no commitments, why isn’t she working full time? the PayPal birthday wishlist annoyed me too.
True that!

When she said chelsey doesnt leave her bed i felt quite bad for chelsey tbh . I hate elsa

Reactions: 5
I don’t mind starting a Chelsey thread.....what section though Instagrammers it “influencers” lol

How did chelsea think this was going to play out. They are not "friends". Elsa does not have real friendships, she groom's people into believing they are friends but it is another person for her to feed off.
When she,s board of that she reminds that person "everything I have bought for you". Then the kick off starts.

It's the same year in year out. She does not have healthy friendships/ relationships with anyone including her own kids. Horrible bleep

Reactions: 13
All Chelsey said was the back and forth between Elsa & Rosie was funny and Elsa declared a war saying she was gonna her drunk, turn up at chelseys house and disown her for being a rat 😭 the woman is dramatic as duck. Wouldn't be arsed if my mates though me arguing with someone was funny, wouldn't be caught arguing on social media though 😅

Reactions: 2
Elsa has the most toxic energetic ever. She is so broken and insecure it’s painful to watch. I can’t understand anyone who enjoys her ... I would run a mile from her.

as far as I can see Chelsey is trying to maintain the ‘higher ground’ (is it truly higher on the level from where they’re starting from?) and say nought.... I get the vibes she’s a bit shitting herself.Elsa would probably bottle her without a care in the world.

Reactions: 4
Apparently Rosie found her address and sent Elsie a birthday card 😭😭😭
I think that Rosie needs to grow up aswel full grown women arguing on tik tok she got herself involved in the first place even making a video just to get likes an while I do agree with some stuff she’s said an I do agree people need to stand up to Elsa I think it was sly getting chelsey involved and then trying to get her to give her address and o totally don’t agree with her now getting Chrissy involved he’s done nothing an Elsas just going to go in on him now

Reactions: 2
They are all about 40 I find it hilarious 😂 if they haven't grown up by now I doubt they ever will 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Just had to come back on after her latest video about Lou bang where she’s like “she’s not one of these people selling their minge online and scrounging” pulling a disgusted face, that’s literally what you do!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just had to come back on after her latest video about Lou bang where she’s like “she’s not one of these people selling their minge online and scrounging” pulling a disgusted face, that’s literally what you do!!!!
I thought the same, a real women 😅

Reactions: 3
Elsa has the most toxic energetic ever. She is so broken and insecure it’s painful to watch. I can’t understand anyone who enjoys her ... I would run a mile from her.

as far as I can see Chelsey is trying to maintain the ‘higher ground’ (is it truly higher on the level from where they’re starting from?) and say nought.... I get the vibes she’s a bit shitting herself.Elsa would probably bottle her without a care in the world.
She is disgusting. The things she’s saying are vile. I don’t know how she can talk like that to anybody. And people are still saying she’s an inspiration and all that tit buying her “cd” :ROFLMAO: I can’t believe how many deluded people there are to actually think she’s anything but a nasty vindictive slimy vulgar binbag.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.