Elsafrost29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes deleted that Twitter pic with her dildo lol prob because of the hate it had on it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Shes deleted that Twitter pic with her dildo lol prob because of the hate it had on it
She deletes alot of tit that one especially when she sees the hate the fans are proper stiring the pot gonna wind her up even more that 😅😅😅

Reactions: 2
Elsa is just a bad pleb...

to be fair tho I’ve seen Chelsea online for years she’s changed loads yeah she has an opinion but she isn’t vile I don’t think anymore not compared how she used to be
Yeah that’s what I was meaning. Chelsey is newt on arl bread flaps she’s on another level dhaaaarlin cause we’re all just JEEEEALUS of her making papper 😂🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Elsa said that she may be waiting in Chelseys bushes outside her flat one day. Chelsey just went out to the shop and was in big sunglasses and was checking around for Elsa, she made a video with pink panther music 😂🤣🤣🤣😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My pelvic floor muscles aren’t as good after children 😂😂😂 we’re going to need a new thread soon have to start thinking of thread names

“bread flaps can’t spell will she end up in jail only time will tell”
”Put the bleeping tunes on Bread flaps is live. Only fans sale , was twenty now five.
Howling at these comments people. Can’t wait til me sons in school. Coffee and tattle tea ☕ tomorrow morning after school run. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s an absolute rotter! Been banged more times than a taxi door! Minge is like a wizards sleeve.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she is allowed to continue with this behaviour. She did a live a couple of weeks ago where she was sooo disgustingly racist it was shocking, then deleted it. You could also hear coke snorting off camera. She’s now making threats of violence and hate speech/transphobic comments. WHY are people not reporting this? People are saying they have videos of this stuff. The Police can’t do anything without the evidence. If the victim (Chelsey Harwood) is not willing to make a complaint (which I do understand because her life would be made hell) PLEASE someone else male a complaint to the police who had the footage. She has used ‘Threatening, Abusive insulting words, to cause harassment, alarm, distress’ she’s also made threats of direct violence and hate speech. It’s 2020!!! No one should be using the word ‘grass’ or ‘Snitch’ if everyone thought that no one would get punished! Think of what’s happening in the world today. We have to stand up to this kind of thing! And before anyone says ‘why don’t you do it then’. I have, I tried but I had no physical evidence as the live had been deleted. But the more people who complain and corroborate the evidence the better. Her behaviour is disgusting, inciting hatred and against human dignity. Jeez, I need to lie down after that rant

Reactions: 10
Shes an animal, tiktok are pretty tit with stuff like this. They take so long to react, theres a guy whos 20 and tiktok famous, he was asking a 15yo girl for nudes and even admitted and apologised for it...hes still active on tiktok. They need to clamp down on this type of stuff because it will come back to bite them.

The amount of homophobia, racist, kids sexualized and abuse on tiktok is unreal. I even saw a few Islamic extremeist videos on there. Still all this tit is up.

Reactions: 3
Girls!!! We got a mention on chelseys tiktok 😂💁🏼‍♀️ I think we’re more famous then bread flaps right now

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Evening Chelsey. It’s sad as I could see the hurt in ur eyes on ur latest post. Just know most of us support u 100%!! She is crazy keep being u!! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
“Hardwoods made us famous.... elsas still acting like she’s off shameless”

Guessing Chelsey hasn’t noticed her own thread on here because that’s...less complimentary 😂
I seen that before. Still backing her in this though because I can’t stand frosty fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guessing Chelsey hasn’t noticed her own thread on here because that’s...less complimentary 😂
My opinion of miss harwood has changed it’s not as harsh as it was she is just brutaly honest and as a Scotsman she is very like me so I think as Iv got older Iv Gained a lot of respect for people’s honesty.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.