Elsafrost29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes absolutely a horrible excuse of a human being 🤮 was reading a few of her comments on her tiktok video last night and the major ass licking is embarrassing haha all this ooh id love you to be my mate, mum etc ooh I'd love to go on a night out with you bla bla bla! Yeah you think that until she shags ya fella or ya end up in the cells or a&e cos she's kicked off on said night out!! She's got liability written all over her ugly mug

Reactions: 7
Shes absolutely a horrible excuse of a human being 🤮 was reading a few of her comments on her tiktok video last night and the major ass licking is embarrassing haha all this ooh id love you to be my mate, mum etc ooh I'd love to go on a night out with you bla bla bla! Yeah you think that until she shags ya fella or ya end up in the cells or a&e cos she's kicked off on said night out!! She's got liability written all over her ugly mug
Tellin ya! She’s having murder with a gang of TikTok people now because they’ve done a calendar for charity , calling them all kinds. They’ve replied on a few of her videos and vice versa and nearly all hers were threatening them how hard she is. She’s an absolute show.

Reactions: 3
Tellin ya! She’s having murder with a gang of TikTok people now because they’ve done a calendar for charity , calling them all kinds. They’ve replied on a few of her videos and vice versa and nearly all hers were threatening them how hard she is. She’s an absolute show.
Haha I seen all those 🤣 shes well jell really and I noticed alot more people are calling her out for bullying when she chats so much tit about being anti bullying! All this get of my page,its my page then calls people all kinds of names for having an opinion haha shes a proper immature child! I'd be actually embarrassed to know her and as for that man child leach shes always with 🙄 acting like A lists cos they got a free pint my god haha the place was bleeping empty!

Iv just watched all the drama, better than an episode of benders 😂. She's obviously fucked off she's not even invited, she's just scum of the earth

Reactions: 4
Absolutely, her and that Chelsey one ate enraged that they’ve not been invited to take part in the calendar. They don’t realise that lots of people don’t really want to associate with people that put pictures of their fanny on Twitter!

Reactions: 2
Yeah Chelsey wading in calling other people “nobody worth looking at”, “self-obsessed and self-important”, “fake”, “egotistical”...Chelsey hun that’s you 😂

• Haha
Haha I seen all those 🤣 shes well jell really and I noticed alot more people are calling her out for bullying when she chats so much tit about being anti bullying!
Yeh she’s not happy is she 😂 keeps ranting and raving about how many followers she has and asking for that woman’s address for a fight 🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s like 40 isn’t she!? She seriously needs to get a grip of herself. I’m made up people are getting on to what a vile bully she is.

• Haha
Yeh she’s not happy is she 😂 keeps ranting and raving about how many followers she has and asking for that woman’s address for a fight 🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s like 40 isn’t she!? She seriously needs to get a grip of herself. I’m made up people are getting on to what a vile bully she is.
I'm questioning thats shes 40 haha she looks older 😅

She’s actually involved a 16yr old kid in all this. She’s scum. I don’t understand what people like about her? She is vile to the core

To be fair that Simon Williams is completely ostracised round here (he lived a few streets away from me, not sure if he still does) and everyone knows he’s scum. Probably why he has to make his friends online.

To be fair that Simon Williams is completely ostracised round here (he lived a few streets away from me, not sure if he still does) and everyone knows he’s scum. Probably why he has to make his friends online.
Is this the one who was outed about the stealing charity money and lying he was ill. I’ve never seen or heard of him til all this with Elsa Frost but what I have seen you can tell he’s a complete bellend. Bad as each other though arguing back and forth need to grow up and realise they’re nobodys and no one cares.

Yeah he lives near me and he’s a head, his sister does too (another one who was kicking off), they’re just as much a twit as Elsa and Chelsey, they are all pondscum 😂

Elisa frost is a bully.she on tik tok slanging match was another lady.saying give me Ur address and I come around her own brothers and mum can't stand her.she says she was in abusive relationships.mmm well now how did kids end up way there dad's four them have different dad's.she always running people into the ground.she now miss Chelsea hardwood and loubobang as bad as her.that women needs stopped.doesn't work but can afford hoildays all best stuff drug dealing Def pays off pity she wouldn't take feed off it.

Elisa frost is a bully.she on tik tok slanging match was another lady.saying give me Ur address and I come around her own brothers and mum can't stand her.she says she was in abusive relationships.mmm well now how did kids end up way there dad's four them have different dad's.she always running people into the ground.she now miss Chelsea hardwood and loubobang as bad as her.that women needs stopped.doesn't work but can afford hoildays all best stuff drug dealing Def pays off pity she wouldn't take feed off it.
Was that English?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah he lives near me and he’s a head, his sister does too (another one who was kicking off), they’re just as much a twit as Elsa and Chelsey, they are all pondscum 😂
Yeah tell me about it. She was cooing over a bleeping fluffy stool today and demanding her cronies go get all the names of the calendar crew like she’s Don Juan It’s hilarious watching it though.

• Haha
It’s so funny they’re all acting as though they’re celebrities 😂 I love everyone acting so self righteous as if they’re all pure and perfect

• Haha
Chelsey Harwood explaining earnestly why she’s a better class of criminal (apparantly benefit fraud is practically as minor as taping off the radio!) than the Cancer scammer man! .. who is also a twit. 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.