Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Strangertothis

Chatty Member
Right guys I’m really not trying to derail now but had a warning again that there’s a lot of explicit things being said on the thread and a new thread won’t be allowed, gonna try our best to stay PG-13.

still commentate on the mess that is BF but let’s TRY and be more diplomatic
I do think there is a fan lurking in the mods 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Benny10

CID has her phone, so you've just made all your little crumbs and sister look like a pleb. Stupid bint wouldnt trust her to make toast

Don't know why the last is in bold 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Chocco

Chatty Member
@Jinxyroo
Alex is well into day 3 of the trackie it’s like the bf pjs saga all over again. Chezza is talking in riddles for attention as per. Rosie and chez went live (I missed it) bf is spamming her feed with recycled material, the cid have her phone since her mh break and she’s now falling further into outing that she’s getting sent down in 3 weeks. Other than that I’m bf coz suzie from the block saw my profile pic 😂 it’s been a delightful day.
In other news williamsfitness is going for loubobulshiit.. the drama continues...

• Haha

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
Phew... finally caught up!

I think some one hit the nail on the head when they said that her lawyer has told her to stay quiet for the next 3 weeks so she can play the mental health card when she’s in court.

She won’t be able to do it though, she’s a sandwich short of a picnic that one.

mrsf15

Chatty Member
Right guys I’m really not trying to derail now but had a warning again that there’s a lot of explicit things being said on the thread and a new thread won’t be allowed, gonna try our best to stay PG-13.

still commentate on the mess that is BF but let’s TRY and be more diplomatic

• Sad

Massy

Chatty Member
It’s going too fast for me. Just can’t keep up and don’t know who I’m talking to. No offence anyone x
Ok so for the newbies i say this as we are derailing alot we must not talk about loubobang or BPG loubobang has a thread on here already so if you would like to talk about her please go to her thread im not being rude its just gonna fill this thread and have us derailing where the mods put us on the naughty step thankyou ☺
Also sorry @TripleB73 that looked like i was aiming at you i just quoted the last post sorry hun ❤

• Heart
Cutting the crusts off
Yeh she gunna re-surface with some fresh blag hair extensions, Botox an facelift an change her name to “snowwhite” with a bluebird on her shoulder and a totally different accent depending on her mood an spread love an positivity and be all zen (except for Monday’s and weekends then we will see bread-flaps resurface) recon it’s gunna be good viewing tbh 😂🤣 can’t wait meself not gunna lie but she deffo not gunna be no “banter queen” anymore except to her loyal sheep , we need to make sure “bread-flaps”
Remains her new name !!

• Haha

Jambojambo

VIP Member
CID have your phone because of all the threats you made not because they think Chelsey is harassing you ya gret donkey 😂

• Haha

DocFartin

It’s all very well and good laughing and joking about the situation and the perils of old Pilsbury pants, but ... WILL SOMEBODY THINK OF THE SINGLE MUMS!! They were bob on for fighting to to the death over a tenner and some knock off Chanel PJs, and now they’ve had the metaphorical rug pulled from beneath them! 😰😰😰

• Haha
Reactions: 14

MissPiggyx

When I first saw BF constantly popping up on my TT I actually thought it was a person just playing a character that is now fondly known as BF,,, I cud not believe my eyes when I scrolled threw her vids and realised that she IS the person she portrays,Sweet baby Jesus and the orphans please don’t presume that ALL woman from her neck of the woods are like that Halloween headed hound ,, because we arnt! Some of us real woman work real jobs and are proud to call ourselves mums,and wear the stretch marks and wrinkles with pride!💪She’s as rare as chicken lips that thing,the stuff of nightmares!! 😱

• Haha

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
Morning FTB’s
Thought I’d jump in now to say it before another day of elsa chaos begins and I loose you all in the thread
Have a great day and side note coz I couldn’t keep up last night I had my first wander through elsas twitter went way further back than I intended but it was like driving by a car crash you know you shouldn’t keep looking but you still do .... oh my eyes , oh my bloody eyes
Can’t tell me poor brandumb/ 50 pence hasn’t seen this and how mortifying would that be for a 20 year old boy 🤮
Oh and who the hell takes these pics I’m scared he might since some of them are clearly on days it’s documented on TT he’s there and finally the naked hot tub ones Jesus Christ poor neighbours she Really does giveths no fucks

• Heart
  • Haha