Elsafrost29 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
facebook tomorrow 10am live about chrissy g and chelsea and she posting few videos on her page, to play them at there own game.......... get ready for it she said

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Just announced she’s gonna be on a live on facebook tomorrow at 10, ‘exposing truths’ about chels and Chrissy G😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone mentioned rabid rosie in the comments she read it and said can’t mention certain people in here , but she’s name checked Chelsea and Chrissy ..... defo been lifted coz of Rosie then and I’ve seen Rosie saying she can’t say elsas name on her lives

Reactions: 11
She needs to learn the difference between being dislike and jealously. I don't like pedos, murderers, beasts, bullies. I'm not jealous of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Haha even BF thinks Cheryl is a weirdo :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

hahaha am round at ours waiting to have a fight with someone & no one's even here :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Cheryl the cryer with thin skin :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s made loubo look a right buffoon!! Wonder how she’s feeling now 🤣🤣
What she say i was putting the baby to bed

Haha even BF thinks Cheryl is a weirdo :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

hahaha am round at ours waiting to have a fight with someone & no one's even here :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Cheryl the cryer with thin skin :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
She thinks she has apologise and she hasnt she is making out she has gone the police lol

Reactions: 3
Does anyone actually call her the banter queen she's about as funny. Now she's just said she's got kids looking in her window. They will be traumatised when they see her dry humping the furniture

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahahahaha she’s just blocked someone for saying Helen cross she shouts yeah Helen cross and what your blocked
The poor bugger was only answering someone who asked what her fb name was 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hahahahaha she’s just blocked someone for saying Helen cross she shouts yeah Helen cross and what your blocked
The poor bugger was only answering someone who asked what her fb name was 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Anyone asking any sort of question seems to get blocked unless their ? Starts with luv ya 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Your blocked your blocked blocked blocked blocked *breathes* its best to leave the haters on your page then they can see you flying 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.