Elsafrost29 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same. Also no offence. I miss being able to keep up with a few pages. Had my tea and came back and it’s sped off leaving me behind
It’s going too fast for me. Just can’t keep up and don’t know who I’m talking to. No offence anyone x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Jesus christ that was a long read, it was a rollercoaster of emotions, so many ups and downs 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m soo confused and I can’t keep up anymore , is elsa still posting ? If so which account or was it just that live earlier ?

Reactions: 5
Wow it’s taken me all day flitting between this and various TikTok accounts to catch up! 😅 not leaving it so long this time!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s going too fast for me. Just can’t keep up and don’t know who I’m talking to. No offence anyone x
Ok so for the newbies i say this as we are derailing alot we must not talk about loubobang or BPG loubobang has a thread on here already so if you would like to talk about her please go to her thread im not being rude its just gonna fill this thread and have us derailing where the mods put us on the naughty step thankyou ☺
Also sorry @TripleB73 that looked like i was aiming at you i just quoted the last post sorry hun ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m soo confused and I can’t keep up anymore , is elsa still posting ? If so which account or was it just that live earlier ?
Vipelsa jinxy thank god you made it over! I am missing loads of posts xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I actually spat out my tea over the dog watching Bf and her granny fanny out....my poor dog Ian raging at me lol...As we say in Scotland and is a dead ringer for a dirty minger
Oh im howlin

• Haha
Reactions: 1
NGL I’m totally lost
I follow too many threads on here and can’t keep up, and I had to delete tiktok it was too addictive!
Has she been arrested or something and why is she called BF now?

Vipelsa jinxy thank god you made it over! I am missing loads of posts xx
I can’t keep up at all chocco , think I might have an early one before I get a migraine 🤣🤣
If this thread gets closed before the morning tag me in the new one please lol

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.