Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Wtaf in the name of the father the son an the holy m****r f****n ghost have I just watched on cherylfibness tik tok 😳 tellin ppl to stop leavin negative comments, stop the duets, stop sharing videos (she’s been advised to say this) because it 1000% nit 100% nooo 1000% isn’t effecting her it’s really effecting the other person......😳.....🤔......🙄

YOU STARTED IT ALL ....... friginell , an just for the record we all know frost flaps is chomping at the bit to spit her venom all over again !! Mental health issues or not she knows EXACTLY what she’s doin , but you cherylfibness actually beggar belief with that video , once again you are not making any sense sweety
.......................... 🤷🏽‍♀️✌🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
Morning girls...so deans insta was pretty much as boring as Cheryl last night he put up a post where Lornapaterson950 tried to add him it had a Scottish flag and he put we know who that is nice try dickhead...then he put a pic up of his xbox in his room thanking Elsa for his new bedding. Hope we all buckle in and nobody gets lost today have a lovely day all 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
Thought she had to be off by quarter past latest

And I thought Elsa wasn’t back yet but she’s uploaded 3 videos in her Michelle fur and new plastic wig in the last 20 mins

• Haha
I bet you a tenner Neil from the Echo is cringing into his cornflakes after her whacking his name about and pretending they are bezzies! 🤣 people with low IQs like BF tend to think everyone she meets loves them when really they are just smiling and nodding and hoping she would fuck off!

• Haha
Morning my lovelies!!! Right we all know she’s deluded !!! But I cannot believe she has the audacity to call anyone else a bully got another “best”
Mate this time his names Steve (who she goin the gym with) I told use the bizzies had her phone , but she tryna sy it’s coz of chelsey! Chelsey has done NOTHING wrong seriously what planet is she on , it’s obviously over all her abuse she dodged court coz of the mental health game an her other mate “Neil” 😂😂 hang on a minute coz I’ve gotta stop tying coz am laffin.........................................🤣🤣🤣
Who works for the echo she’s ringing him today , coz chelseys obsessed with her 🤣🤣🤣 talk about tryin to deflect! An the video she’s on about with chelsey is an OLD one which chelsey has addressed , this is now about the present an she is still after all she’s done an now spreading glitter an unicorns gunna “expose” an have a lot to say on Friday!!!!! So now that’s off me chest (it’s me day off) am goin to make a coffe an catch up on this thread! Love an light all my tittle tattle beauties BIG SHOUT OUT TO CHELSEYYYYYYYYYY 😘

• Heart

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
Didn’t accept gifts last week but now she’s skint and needs to pay her solicitor she’s waving them in

• Haha

Thenoseyneighbour

BF actually thinks she's a victim 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Isn’t it scary that in her head she actually thinks she’s the hard done too one! After all that vile it that’s come out of her mouth she thinks she’s a victim! She needs to be careful going to the echo because I know a lot of the people on here have got a book of evidence they could go to the echo with!

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
Can’t believe someone’s trying to come for our @Chocco 😂😂😂 she thought she was amazing like she’d cracked some tattle code

And Alex hahahahaha what a turnip you look now! She lost her phone she’s at home cid have it because she was arrested and I can’t wait till she slips up to get her arrested again 😁

• Haha
  • Wow