Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatsthetea123

Most people cope with BPD very well , I absolutely know this, but drugs and alcohol make the situation a million times worse.
Unfortunately nobody gets to see high functioning high achieving people with this disorder only the BF’s of this world, which is a real shame .
👋🏻 hi I am high functioning with BPD, I have a responsible job and a mortgage and everything!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Chocco

Chatty Member
Breadflaps doing her bit for the environment recycling all her old material I see 😂😂

• Haha

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
Why’s she posting she will be back....you are already back dickhead all you’ve done is post videos, she’s reading books on positive minds and changing but saying she’s coming for people and exposing them will she ever fucking learn 🤯

• Haha

DocFartin

It would be appropriate to mix BoBangs sad background music with ‘put the fucking tunes on’ - that would be an apt musical representation of her whole Steve Wright in the afternoon “our tune” esque post!

• Haha

Chocco

Chatty Member
Bloody hell folks, just caught up again 😁 I’m really disappointed in alex, can’t believe she is going to waste nhs time during a pandemic. That trackies going to need to be surgically removed soon isn’t it! Scruff 😂

• Haha

xxDannixx

On the plus side at least we know Cheryl aka Squareteeth is still on here snooping 🧐:unsure::LOL:

If i done what she did, i would go incognito for life, pure embarrassment 🤯:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
Hahahahaha she’s just blocked someone for saying Helen cross she shouts yeah Helen cross and what your blocked
The poor bugger was only answering someone who asked what her fb name was 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
Why’s Cheryl put gangster music in a post about her nan dying 😂😂 I cant stand Elsa but I’m dying to see her go back at chez is that wrong

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

Strangertothis

Chatty Member
Aww she chose kimberley for mod over kerrie 😅😅😭😭😭😭 but cant work how to make someone a mod 😭😭😭

I cant cope with that kerrie yeno 😅😅😅🙈
Shes literally posted you are never alone about 60x
Someone got blocked cause they asked kerrie how many times she was gonna comment 😂

• Haha

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
Oh I do hope so! 😂😂 been giant sports direct mugged right off!

What’s his insta?
Iv missed you you absolutely kill me

I give it until Thursday until she’s banged up for going mad and having another melt down Threatening to stab us all and deans on can’t pay we will take it away for spending his mums pension on Elsas vip and coke they are so predictable that lifestyle just breeds negativity and violence

• Heart
  • Haha

Pinkgirl87x

😂😂😂 I’ve just noticed she’s doing appreciation post to her followers but nothing for Alexandra 😂

• Haha

Bostonxx

VIP Member
She needs to learn the difference between being dislike and jealously. I don't like pedos, murderers, beasts, bullies. I'm not jealous of them.

• Haha
  • Heart

ScotzBint#1

Alright you gorgeous folks, just spent aboot 2 hours catching up on all the threads... and then I had to poke ma eyes oot with a fork... I'll never unsee that manky minge pic..😂🤮

• Haha

Pinkgirl87x

Police don’t take your phone if you are the victim they take it if you are the problem. Remember people where contacting police on Rosies behalf and Chelsea’s behalf the other week, they have now had enough on her and brought her in for investigation. She’s probably been cautioned because of her parole. She’s trying her best to behave, but she knows she can’t.

• Heart