Elsafrost29 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought she was off tik tok iv seen more of her today than the people that live with me. She can’t do the comp she’s skint she’s owes all last weeks drug debts and erm why’s she referring to Alex as this kid I thought she was her girl
I think alex is a young immature,naive and is being pulled into something bigger than she will ever realise. Look how quick it got to her when she thought elsa wanted nothing to do with her and how quick she bounced back up when elsa made that video. Some of the other girls elsa took on like Chelsea who I adore and the rosie one they are well able to handle themselves, even the lad gee took her her on this girl has no chance when that one decides to turn on her. All elsa friends and like throwaway face masks. She will end up one sad lonely person

Reactions: 11
Are you on to Elsas husky voice, be after all that Exorcist screaming the other night!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How long would it be for a court case if you were out on bail? She’s obsessed with this bk in 3 weeks? She obviously dont wanna get in trouble for 3 weeks for some reason
isn’t it 3 weeks till they pull her face round theback of her head with a bulldog clip and she gets her gnashes done?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What's that Little something account that we thought Chez was behind? I've just seen a video on FYP be daft arse me and my sausage fingers lost it

Shweeet jheeezus frosty flaps defending metal mouth now “ok Elsa you scary ass Bish we will stop having opinions on yeh flap kicker Alex because you just told us too” soooo reckon she been held in bizzie station over weekend since Friday night , dodged a bullet not goin to court coz mental health team were called in, bizzies kept phone for eveidence an she went an bought the new one today ,,,,,,, if we don’t have the usual “mad Monday” from her today the bizzies have 100% got her own phone , guaranteed an she’s gotta watch everything she says now or it’s court time , that metal mouth knocks me sick , does she actually think her an Elsa are gunna get it on??? Elsa said just before metal mouth popped up “tell yeh what the lesbians are takin over tik-tok ther so hot” next thing she posted a video of metal mouth with the caption “so hot sexy witch” ....... erm ok then , but I do t see it myself 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hello! Can i just say my evening has been made? That alwx realky got jnder mh skin,an nnd what a twit she lools now. I bloody love tattle! 😘

Reactions: 6
So BF calls people trolls yet is the biggest troll going she does realise you can be a troll not behind a fake account right? 50 cent is the biggest online troll going at least he owns it what a weapon

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.