Elsafrost29 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think wf is going to out lbb as tattle hq and that’s why our thread is being penalised coz she’s a fan 😂😂
He doesn’t know anything and he’s just trying to get the clout he had when he was feuding with Elsa back, he hates that he’s not centre of attention anymore 😂 so many lies come from his mouth!

Reactions: 1
I wish she would stop calling herself the banter queen Iv never even heard her say anything funny

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All this being nice to her ‘fans’ all of a sudden tho.
She’s never been nice to anyone.
Realisation must have creeped over her in the cell that they’re all she has. Literally.

Reactions: 10
i don’t think we will have any revelations about anyone’s identity or anything BF related from Simon tonight so don’t hold your breath.

Reactions: 3
It’s all very well and good laughing and joking about the situation and the perils of old Pilsbury pants, but ... WILL SOMEBODY THINK OF THE SINGLE MUMS!! They were bob on for fighting to to the death over a tenner and some knock off Chanel PJs, and now they’ve had the metaphorical rug pulled from beneath them! 😰😰😰

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All this being nice to her ‘fans’ all of a sudden tho.
She’s never been nice to anyone.
Realisation must have creeped over her in the cell that they’re all she has. Literally.
It’s because she’s ran out of mates and no one else in her area would befriend her. Just cries out desperation 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s because she’s ran out of mates and no one else in her area would befriend her. Just cries out desperation 😱
Yeah exactly my point. All she has are these ‘fans’ now so finally they’re getting some acknowledgment, as she’s not gave a duck about any of them in the past. Honestly you could read her like a book couldn’t you.
Desperation indeed DAHLINNNN

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah exactly my point. All she has are these ‘fans’ now so finally they’re getting some acknowledgment, as she’s not gave a duck about any of them in the past. Honestly you could read her like a book couldn’t you.
Desperation indeed DAHLINNNN
feel I know her very well now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.