Elsafrost29 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s probably unfamiliar with how annual leave works because I doubt she’s ever had a legit job 😂 HR need to sit her down and explain it to her
no she used to work in bargain basxxrds seen her say it on one of her videos when she threatened to go to chelseys house and smash her head in

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Looks mad having your pic in this thread 🤣 I miss yous over there haha 🖤
😂😂 I bet peeps don’t know who she is in my pic over here lol I pop in every now an then been trying not to watch her found it more juicer over tik tok lol x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
no she used to work in bargain basxxrds seen her say it on one of her videos when she threatened to go to chelseys house and smash her head in
Omg I wonder how long that lasted, can you imagine if you were in a shop or something and she was behind the counter 😱 dead good person to be representing a company

• Haha
Reactions: 2
😂😂 I bet peeps don’t know who she is in my pic over here lol I pop in every now an then been trying not to watch her found it more juicer over tik tok lol x
I recognised you straight away from the days when I was on the Instagram cleaners threads 🤣

• Haha
Oooh you may have been rumbled by a "select" few hahaha I still follow myself she just makes me fume so had to remove myself 😤

Omg I wonder how long that lasted, can you imagine if you were in a shop or something and she was behind the counter 😱 dead good person to be representing a company
Id throw a keg at her 🤣🤣🤣
Gals dont forget to post the new thread in here please

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Best bet is to read the recap on the start of this thread for the whole overall.
But most recent is chezza got a bit of wind behind her, insinuated she was going for Elsa, elsa got wind of chezza wind and had double wind behind her, then chezza back tracked said she wasnt going for her and we all assumed. (by we i mean the entire TT community)
Then chezza played victim said Elsa was guna kill her, then she wanted a charity boxing fight cos she balboa of brum and has 2k FANS now!
Anyway, Elsa got wasted, had a break down, got possessed and now chezza is back trackin, reported to the police and now shes a victim of trolling. even though her circles small with being pals with pro green and some Z listers.

Now elsas gone missin. Lost her phone, mental health break but not nicked according to her sister who is updating her FANS in a week.
Thats about it.,
Chezza gone private and blocked some of us. Which shell be public again in an hour or two.
And every now n again she pops in here to give us some sound advice

AND Chelseys comp is smashin it!
The end
brilliant round up of events 👏 👏 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is that what happens when gour in the naughty cornor cuz i write to fast and dont look what iv put and just send it then see all these mistakes and I cant edit it lol
I’ve just come of a ban !!! Don’t even know what I did tbh x
Iv been a twit on here loads of times and not got banned 😅
Just back off a ban last time I could comment was thread 3 !!! X

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Whos responsible for thread 6 they need to post it before we run out so who ever it is please post now.or forever hold your peace 🤣🤣🙈

Reactions: 1
Just noticed Alexandra said she will be speaking to BF tomorrow, probably because she knows that's when she's likely to get out

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.