Elsafrost29 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CATCH UP FROM PREVIOUS THREADS
- Got into beef with Rosie Hinton - posted her address
- Rosie sent Elsa a birthday card and she was raging
- Chelsey Harwood was commenting on Rosies tiktok sayIng she thought the back and forth between Elsa and Rosie was funny
- Elsa saw her arse and starting going for Chelsey saying disgusting transphobic things and making threats
- Elsa is accusing Rosie of vile things towards her children
-Elsa said she was over it and not to mention it
- Very next day was on it again at 9AM slagging Chelsey off again
- FitnessbyCheryl or whatever her name is insinuating she was on a road trip to the Wirral but was doing it for the clout- Burger King called they want their whopper back - thank you @Idohaveaface x

it keeps getting removed but the reference to bread and kingsmill is from a video skit towards Elsa that Rosie did with some bread in the nether regions 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Going by the rules loves the title with the most votes goes to our @whatsthetea123

CATCH UP FROM PREVIOUS THREADS
- Got into beef with Rosie Hinton - posted her address
- Rosie sent Elsa a birthday card and she was raging
- Chelsey Harwood was commenting on Rosies tiktok sayIng she thought the back and forth between Elsa and Rosie was funny
- Elsa saw her arse and starting going for Chelsey saying disgusting transphobic things and making threats
- Elsa is accusing Rosie of vile things towards her children
-Elsa said she was over it and not to mention it
- Very next day was on it again at 9AM slagging Chelsey off again
- FitnessbyCheryl or whatever her name is insinuating she was on a road trip to the Wirral but was doing it for the clout- Burger King called they want their whopper back
Here we go! Number 5 🤣🤣. Could be busy today when BF wakes up!!

Reactions: 7
Please whoever said the whopper quote I want to @ you in it 😂 also please tell me what needs adding to the recap my loves

Reactions: 4
For the newbies
Elsa also put a pic of her crappy hole on onlyfans

Here we go! Number 5 🤣🤣. Could be busy today when BF wakes up!!
I think she banned there’s no way she wouldn’t have responded to Chrissy she will be raging

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cherylfitnessjourney is live now

Her comments are as expected.
Someone else said yesterday she only done this to get followers to go live :unsure:

Reactions: 5
Please whoever said the whopper quote I want to @ you in it 😂 also please tell me what needs adding to the recap my loves
I’m going to find them because they deserve credit for that one 😂😂 lucky I didn’t send them a cleaning bill coz I almost pissed when I read it 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't understand why she would remain on live when she has 1 supporter her niece,
Give it in as a bad joke 🤯 :LOL:

Reactions: 1
Tell you , I didn’t watch any tv last night ! This the best drama about at moment. Anyway if you all missed it, Rosie bush was on live about 5mins ago

Reactions: 3
Tell you , I didn’t watch any tv last night ! This the best drama about at moment. Anyway if you all missed it, Rosie bush was on live about 5mins ago
did she have anything riveting to say queen or was she chatting pish

Whoever coined the ‘Whopper’ and the ‘balloon knot’ comments need a commendation ... never mind ‘Sir Tom’, we can have ‘Lady Tattle Bastard’ for those badboys!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well well Well!! Mambo no5 🤣 never thought breadflaps would make it this far!

One, two, three, four, five
Everybody in the car, so come on, let's ride
To Elsa’s gaff around the corner
Chezza
I really don't wanna
same shite we had last week
I must stay on tiktok because talk is cheap,

A little bit of Elsa in my life
A little bit of Chelsey by my side
A little bit of Rosie is all I need
A little bit of Cheryl is what I see.....🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.