Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Well well Well!! Mambo no5 🤣 never thought breadflaps would make it this far!

One, two, three, four, five
Everybody in the car, so come on, let's ride
To Elsa’s gaff around the corner
Chezza
I really don't wanna
same shite we had last week
I must stay on tiktok because talk is cheap,

A little bit of Elsa in my life
A little bit of Chelsey by my side
A little bit of Rosie is all I need
A little bit of Cheryl is what I see.....🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Outed90

Just know i am probably not who you are thinking as i think i know who you are thinking... ive been gifted with some lovely content and will be waiting for the right moments to drop it 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
In west of the Mersey river born and raised
In the prison is where I spent most of my days
Chilling out maxin sniffing some lines
When a couple of girls who where up to no good started causing trouble on the tattle life
I got in one little fight and my mum got scared she said ya kids moving with me and ya dad in Bromborough

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Elitesquad

I'm shaking lol, I literally only played a £1, Chelsey is my fave person on tiktok so I'm super happy 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 23

whatsthetea123

@k-deeclothing you little rat muting me on your live! Just because you don’t like what I have to say. If you smoke in your house and your child is in the next room you’re a terrible parent. You’re literally choosing a cigarette over your kids lungs. Go outside or don’t smoke at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Idohaveaface

Anyone else feeling a bit guarded about our little Tattle chat?
people messaging me asking for the link and what to search etc.
I know it’s not too secret but I reckon we’re guna get some wronguns in here in a bit.
quite like our balance right now. Don’t all agree on everything but go about it with banter and like adults.
Cba with some illiterate twat coming in messing up the balance 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Mumma bear here 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 22

DanaScully

Chatty Member
Accompanying audio description for anyone who can't see the latest video:

Image is woman wearing khaki two piece crop top and trouser combo from Birkenhead Market. She wears a black cap, likely with the intention to hide her unwashed hair that smells of Stella Artois and sick.

The video begins with Elsa pulling her pants down to reveal her wretched, smelly arse in a black thong. She gyrates and grunts a few times in the same fashion as a Staffordshire Bull Terrier trapped in a hot car.

She then picks up a large black rifle, points it at the camera and makes "papapapap" noises, then mumbles incoherently to herself before ending the video.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

DocFartin

14 people have won £200 this evening - that’s a lovely positive thing to end the weekend on
😍

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Omg if one of you tattle bastxxds win chelseys draw please send arl BF a takeaway see if she answers i beg ya 😅😅😅
And order a shit load of maccies cheeseburgers without the meat patties, she’ll literally get a delivery of McBreadFlaps 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
From what I can gather Chezza has put that screenshot up in the hopes we all shit our nicks and stop commenting on her idiotic behaviour because the tide changed from admiration for her sticking up for LBGTQ rights to utter disrespect. If ‘it’s a police matter now, my lips are sealed’ ‘guys please stop talking about it the police have said we can’t’ why u reposting their automated email back then you whopper?. Let’s face it the police will look at your video of u lashing your keys in the air acting like one of the Kray twins bundling into ye fiat punto with ye 2 man mafia and it won’t hold up so shush chez, stop pulling loads of different bullshit out your arse. One min you wanna do her in, the next your offering to box, then your apologising and now your contacting Merseyside coppers. Come on girl you need a break from all that back and forth, go put your feet up you bloody yo-yo’ing dafty. My brain hurts trying to keep up!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
Even though Brandon is too busy being 50 pence these days I still think if it was a mental health break he’d do a video about his poor bullied mum

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
I think the driving past the house comment is about me Iv been past about 40 times at 10mph with my biggest shades on to hide my face

• Haha

Watchadoin

List of BF excuse ...
My phone broke /went down the loo/ lost in the Mersey and waited for a new one
I have mental health and needed a break from the socials
I’m a single mum who loves my kids and I had them this weekend
I was offered 58k to spend the weekend with a billionaire
I am a human bean and yous all should have some compation😂 ( that’s never gona get old for me)

of-course I could be completely wrong In my suspicion she’s been recalled and in custody till courts open on Monday but also considering she’s been sectioned.

whatever the reason hasn’t it been wonderful to not hear her sucking her teeth?

• Haha