Elsafrost29 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve also noticed Stephanie Burke putting hearts on her comments the plot thickens..

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Lips are like a punctured bike tyre wouldn’t want to see her drink a glass of milk be squirting everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Single white female springs to mind 😱😱😱 can c her and kerrie getting into to it next of arl BF 😱😱😱🤣🤣🤣
thats the name of the film could not think of it for the life of me awhile ago ,, they are arent they , talk about have her back lol

Alexandraruthxo92 she’s the latest breadcrumb in favour. She is in charge of the press releases 😂😂
yeah they have the fool doing that so they wont look so bad , some numpty isnt she

• Haha
Reactions: 2
thats the name of the film could not think of it for the life of me awhile ago ,, they are arent they , talk about have
Lips are like a punctured bike tyre wouldn’t want to see her drink a glass of milk be squirting everywhere
oh and bf was meant to be taking that one to a hotel too. Think Alexandra is the next victim in line she just doesn’t see it coz she’s smitten 🤢

Reactions: 5
Flaming hell, this thread moves quick :ROFLMAO: had to catch up before I commented!

Anyone notice the comment on one of Chelsey's videos, a girl called pinkgirl something or other comments "Well Elsa competition was great thanks again cheeses" ???? There was no Elsa competition?? :unsure:

• Haha
Just noticed Alexandra said she will be speaking to BF tomorrow, probably because she knows that's when she's likely to get out
Bet old kerrielouise spitting feathers coz BF hasn’t contacted her!!! 🤣🤣 Notice she hasn’t commented on Alexandra’s posts

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In west of the Mersey river born and raised
In the prison is where I spent most of my days
Chilling out maxin sniffing some lines
When a couple of girls who where up to no good started causing trouble on the tattle life
I got in one little fight and my mum got scared she said ya kids moving with me and ya dad in Bromborough

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Bet old kerrielouise spitting feathers coz BF hasn’t contacted her!!! 🤣🤣 Notice she hasn’t commented on Alexandra’s posts
They’re in ‘compatition’ now aren’t they. Bet she’s seething that she’s been practically begging for attention and Alexandra has come along and taken top arse licking spot 😂😂

• Haha
Need it to say it, it’s bugging me!

So Chelsey’s competition raised £2800 plus, so that’s over 2,800 name entries...are we legit supposed to believe that her mate manually (or even c&p) entered 2,800 and odd names in 3 hours?

Like was she sending him the names for him to enter or did he have access to her PayPal to collect all the names and how however many entries they had paid for?

So say Jane Doe sent £10, that’s 10 times he would’ve had to enter her name...

Flaming hell, this thread moves quick :ROFLMAO: had to catch up before I commented!

Anyone notice the comment on one of Chelsey's videos, a girl called pinkgirl something or other comments "Well Elsa competition was great thanks again cheeses" ???? There was no Elsa competition?? :unsure:
thats the mean girl teenage minions probably commenting , last week one left a comment saying well least BF better than you to chelsey and poor chelsey was after only defending herself , i couldnt resist and tell her its not the school playground here at all , to which i got the reply well look at you and you forty something coming after me ,,, swear some of these young girls enjoy the carry on out of bf same mentality than , say what they want to ppl and expect nowt back ,

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.