Elsafrost29 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
14 people have won £200 this evening - that’s a lovely positive thing to end the weekend on
😍

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I definitely think she’s been arrested, I don’t believe the “taking time out for MH”
Why would a minion say something about time out and not Brandon? I reckon clutching at straws
I don’t believe it for minute either her sister or Brandon would have done a video if that’s the case

Reactions: 3
It is a little bit more complicated because the odds change as the names are taken out etc but with so many names it can be simplified like that without it being too wrong

Thank duck for this thread honestly feel like I’ve got a real friendship group: funny ones, clever ones, sarky ones, mamma bear ones.

I’m Billy no mates in real life haha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Thank duck for this thread honestly feel like I’ve got a real friendship group: funny ones, clever ones, sarky ones, mamma bear ones.

mom Billy no mates in real life haha
same I’ve been lurking reading comments for like 2 weeks started commenting yesterday feeling like I’ve been here foreverrrrr 😂☺

• Heart
Reactions: 10

mom Billy no mates in real life haha
This is exactly my life!! I’m such a bloody loner! i live in the back end of Cornwall, miles from family and no transport!
this not so lil thread has been a welcome addition to my life! So much laughter, support, sarcasm!
keep it going you tattle bs

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Nothing wrong in being a loner girls, along as you can stand your own company id say your winning 😊 thats my motto in life haha

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve had warnings been banned from creating new threads the lot lol ..... I just carried on

Elsa frost #6 the power of Christ compels you be gone and away she went
Why is there trouble for new thread sorry I'm new here.is it because her name in it ? Ps these thread are faf. All you ladies have kept me entertained all week thank you

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Well ill hold my hands up im a cuxx in real life so it was inevitable i didnt get points in here 🤣🤣🤣🙈 very disappointed in BF taking annual leave without permission from us twattlers 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well ill hold my hands up im a cuxx in real life so it was inevitable i didnt get points in here 🤣🤣🤣🙈 very disappointed in BF taking annual leave without permission from us twattlers 🙄🤦‍♀️
I’m going to hr right now. This can’t be fair. At the weekend too. 😂😂

Aww you’re all lovely funny twunts 🥰🥰 i will be your mate. Group hug 🤗 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah man you’ve got your head, hands and feet full!
mine are all of an independent age so are able to be a bit more feral 😂
Eldest is 12 (also screaming down mic on fortnite)
And twins are 10, they’re painting by numbers so silence is golden while they’re concentrating xx

I would but north east accent not north west so not sure I’d get away with it! 😳
I would but not sure my south east Essex tone will cut it 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.