Elsafrost29 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Need it to say it, it’s bugging me!

So Chelsey’s competition raised £2800 plus, so that’s over 2,800 name entries...are we legit supposed to believe that her mate manually (or even c&p) entered 2,800 and odd names in 3 hours?

Like was she sending him the names for him to enter or did he have access to her PayPal to collect all the names and how however many entries they had paid for?

So say Jane Doe sent £10, that’s 10 times he would’ve had to enter her name...
he had the software to do it

Reactions: 3
Alexandraruthxo92 she’s the latest breadcrumb in favour. She is in charge of the press releases 😂😂
Howling at this 🤣 Can you imagine when she got the text to say she was designated to release the statement. Proud as punch because she’s banterqueens girl 🤣 girl you will be getting dragged through the mud all over TT in a few weeks when u don’t wipe ye arse the way the queen tells ye to, pack it in will ye!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
L
thats the mean girl teenage minions probably commenting , last week one left a comment saying well least BF better than you to chelsey and poor chelsey was after only defending herself , i couldnt resist and tell her its not the school playground here at all , to which i got the reply well look at you and you forty something coming after me ,,, swear some of these young girls enjoy the carry on out of bf same mentality than , say what they want to ppl and expect nowt back ,
they are the type of teenagers that i’d love to slap cheeky little shits.

Reactions: 4
This Alexandra is just as bad as Cheryl! ... girls, if you want to get TikTok famous.. post some actual content!.. and I don’t mean ones with speech bubbles above your heads... content where you actually have to use more that one brain cell!
It honestly grinds my gears seeing brown nosers trying to get a bit of hype on the back of someone else.
This isn’t entertainment! This is argumentative, egotistical behaviour that people love to hate.

Reactions: 10
This Alexandra is just as bad as Cheryl! ... girls, if you want to get TikTok famous.. post some actual content!.. and I don’t mean ones with speech bubbles above your heads... content where you actually have to use more that one brain cell!
It honestly grinds my gears seeing brown nosers trying to get a bit of hype on the back of someone else.
This isn’t entertainment! This is argumentative, egotistical behaviour that people love to hate.
They all look like Elsa has hit them with that shovel aswel

• Haha
Reactions: 6

• Heart
You are a diamond 💎 as always! Xx

• Heart

So Chelsey’s competition raised £2800 plus, so that’s over 2,800 name entries...are we legit supposed to believe that her mate manually (or even c&p) entered 2,800 and odd names in 3 hours?

Like was she sending him the names for him to enter or did he have access to her PayPal to collect all the names and how however many entries they had paid for?

I used to be able to write 3,000 word essays in a few hours back in my uni days and that was using my brain (kind of) haha! 2 pro plus and a few red bulls and I always made the 9am deadline. So I believe it’s doable to be fair.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Chelsey said earlier he had access to her PayPal account. Many people sent more money so wouldn’t have been 2800 names as such. He had over 4 hours to do it

Reactions: 3
have you ever heard of copy and pasting , chelsey got her laptop out to do it
Copy & paste isn’t software, it’s a feature available on all devices.

I just find it hard to believe, even if it was c&p, that it can be done in that short amount of time, by one pair of hands 🤷🏻‍♀️

Chelsey said earlier he had access to her PayPal account. Many people sent more money so wouldn’t have been 2800 names as such. He had over 4 hours to do it
It was £1 an entry though, if someone paid a fiver that’s 5 times their name had to go in there.

I dunno, just seems a little iffy.
Don’t mind me.

I used to be able to write 3,000 word essays in a few hours back in my uni days and that was using my brain (kind of) haha! 2 pro plus and a few red bulls and I always made the 9am deadline. So I believe it’s doable to be fair.
Some apps you can just talk to can’t you. I use a mic for work sometimes (hate it because it doesn’t like my accent) maybe he just used a mic.

Reactions: 2
Fair point.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.