Elsafrost29 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People are always gonna find fault, its a quid ffs... Chels and Danny did a boss job!!

Reactions: 8
I only spent a £1 because its a unregulated random draw on tiktok 🤣 I hope people didn't put in serious amounts

Reactions: 4
I only spent a £1 because its a unregulated random draw on tiktok 🤣 I hope people didn't put in serious amounts
Same I put in a quid mainly to boost players for Chelsey right at the start. I think it’s a lovely thing she’s done.

Reactions: 6
I seen a comment from someone saying "I've put £22 pound in & didn't win" awww didums haha its a bloody competition

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
New thread name ladies?!?
can you believe we’ve done 2 threads in as many days!!

I don’t know this carol either. She the one who ripped into Alexandra in a vid for speak of Rosie? What’s her name on there?

I do feel for that Jane mc as her name was in 2nd vid and defo read out at end of 3rd!
bless Chelsey for stepping up though

I seen a comment from someone saying "I've put £22 pound in & didn't win" awww didums haha its a bloody competition
Could have used that for takeaway to flip flaps house

• Haha
Reactions: 5
😴can't believe there's been no drama from bread flaps today I'm currently nursing a food coma before I go back to work

• Heart
Reactions: 2
We need a sort of family tree for all the ‘bit parts’ ... AlexandraTruth, Fitnessjourney, Ironing board and now bloody ‘Carol’

My brain is tired!! 😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is there any point in picking a new thread name, every single one has been bloody deleted 🤔🙄

• Haha
Even putting £22 in it’s still only about 11% chance of winning on £2800 if my maths is right! For each £1 you put in you have a 1 in 200 chance (0.5%) right? So £22 is 11%!

I was going to say that.. it’s what I think every week when I do the lottery.. there’s a mistake I’m not a millionaire right now

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.